Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
There's Fire In My Blood
Arcana Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2021, 08:04 PM

____________________________________________________________________________________

Drip.

Amber eyes clouded over with a melancholy stare watch as the mist gathers on the leaves, joining together to form single droplets that run along the edge of the greenery, gliding down its length, hovering determinedly at its tip for long moments before giving up and letting go, falling freely down to the earth where the soil eagerly made it disappear within a miniscule portion of a second.

Drip.

Orbs flick, watching the plunge down until the tiny bead of water is obscured from view from sheer distance. Gaze skims back up, watching the molecules gathering hurriedly into yet another globule on the verdant leaf. Her mind rolls backwards, far into her past, to a time where there were more droplets falling before her eyes.

Drip.

Crimson.

Heavily fringed lids close, but she cannot escape being plunged headfirst into the memory that digs its claws deep into her mind's eye, crawling its ugly way to the surface once more like a demon chained to her subconscious, raging beyond any semblance of control the young girl might have over it. The past roars up and folds over her, taking her tumbling down with all the swiftness of a tidal wave.

Padding footsteps towards the stairs, her feet so gently placed they made no noise on the plushily carpeted hall. Soft against her bare toes. Like her pajamas against her skin. They had been brand new Fairly Oddparents ones, that her daddy had bought for her. The horror laid out before her innocent eyes. Running. Not fast enough. Rough hands on her delicate skin. Pain. Blackness. Awakening to her mother's hoarse whispers to escape. An eerie orange glow. Heat. Crawling across the floor. Looking into her father's sightless eyes, blood coming from him to pool around on the floor.

Drip.

NOOOOOOOOO!

The scream of denial reverberates through her head, but no noise comes from her beyond the tiniest of hiccups as she pulls herself from the nightmare of a memory, oxygen getting stuck in a harsh lump in her throat.

Drip.

A lone tear that had streaked its way down her cheek falls, meeting the same fate as all the rest of the liquid drops. Her visions blurs, filling with heat as emotion threatens to overwhelm her. Her arms go around her slender chest, hugging herself tightly as she battles for control. To show weakness would do nothing but invite the hyenas in to heckle and abuse her. Even out here, all by her lonesome she refused to allow herself the freedom to cry. Any crack in the hardened exterior she was working so diligently to put up, well, it was like blood in the water and the sharks would gather. She had learned that very early on, and the hard way. They had come to test her and she had failed. She had failed with absolute splendor as she cried her eyes out and they laughed.

They laughed at her.

So, she had done what she thought she was supposed to do, what her parents, had told her to... found an adult and told them all her woes. They had followed her back to the little clique of barracudas only to find... sweet angels with shiny halos had taken their place. No! Of course, they would never do that to the new girl! She had just misheard them. Silly Kaiya, they wanted to be her friend! Satisfied, Miss Walker had merely nodded her approval and taken her leave. It had all gone downhill from there... They had made her life miserable at every turn, even threatening to beat her up if she didn’t do everything they wanted her to.

It was a strange, terrible new world she had been thrust into...

She had no doubts that they would have done all that and more to her already, if the little disturbance had not caught the eye of....

“Kaiya!”

Damien.

And if he, for whatever reason, hadn't taken pity on her plight and taken the younger girl under his wing... As miserable as it was, she knew her life could be vastly worse without the protection Damien offered, just by becoming her best friend. She had been so innocent before... well before it all. But she had learned, the harsh ways of the world had shredded her rosy visions, bringing stark reality and evil ways oozing into what had previously been all sunshine and rainbows. She had been such a silly little girl, thinking everything would be sparkly and fun, happiness abounding around her....

“Kaiya!”

She knew better now. Life had taught her some hard lessons, very swiftly, and very thoroughly. She knew to expect the worst, and then be thankful if nothing bad actually DID happen. Her lips twitch. Not that THAT was the outcome very often. More often than not her bleak predictions came true, proving to her time and time again, that she should always be vigilant, waiting on the other shoe to drop, and to take nothing at face value. You would just find yourself in a sad way if you thought positively, so why even bother in the first place?

Footsteps alert her to his presence, long moments before his slim form slip furtively into view between two trees. He always seemed to know where she was hiding, no matter how much she changed it up, or tried to do the unexpected. The bond they had developed in the months she had been in the orphanage was strong, and she would be forever grateful, but she didn’t want him to see her crying.

Again.

She carefully holds as still as she can, resisting the urge to dash at her eyes with her fists, chasing the tears away. She holds her breath as he creeps forward, his head scanning the area carefully for any signs of her.

“Kaiya?”

His voice had changed. He KNEW she was there. How? How did he do it? It was if he had some form of supernatural powers or something. Frown lines appear on her brow, but she refuses to move, hoping against all odds that he would move along and not see her in the midst of her most recent mishap, and feel the need to come to her rescue like a knight in shining armor.

But it was not to be... something alerted him to her presence and he froze in spot, looking in a complete circle before his head tilted back.... and back... and back... until he was looking straight up at the young auburn-haired girl perched on a branch high up in a tree. His face ran through a short gauntlet of emotions, before it settled on his trademark lopsided grin, hand lifting up to shield his eyes from the sun dappling down through the leaves. “How did you get all the way up there?” humor weaves its way through his voice, not perturbed in the least that she had ignored all his calls. Unwilling, her lips twitch, but fail to curve into a true smile. “I climbed.” she answers simply, stating the obvious.

“Pretty fucking high for such a little thing.” Her brows raise sharply at the cuss word, but of course, who was out here to hear him? Nobody. And thank goodness for that. He would likely get a rod broken across his back and rump for such a thing. He had for much less, and had taken punishments meant for her. She watches as he eyeballs the tree, jumping up to wrap his hands around the lowest branch. He braces his feet against the trunk, clambering upwards towards her spot, until an ominous creak halts his ascent. He settles carefully on the thickest part of the branch, still relatively far below Arcana. “Brought you something.” He reaches into the pocket of his shirt, and pulls out a cookie, a bit worse for the wear, but still tantalizing. Her tummy growls in response as he reaches it as high as he can. She slips her legs around the branch, one hand holding on as she lowers her upper body to reach down and take it, before pulling herself upright as nimbly as a lemur, settling back down to nibble at the edges of the treat.

“Thank you...” her voice was soft as she looked down into his amused face. “You know, you should do something with how agile and strong you are... when we get out of this place. Like, well, what about that wrestling stuff you like to watch on the television?”

“I’m not strong.” the protest rises immediately to her lips. “And I’m too little...”

“I don’t mean right now!” husky laughter rings out into the air, making her lips twitch once more. “You are stronger than you think you are too, you just need to get more confident. You always think too negative about yourself you know.” She wrinkles up her nose at him, refusing the acknowledge the truth in his statement. But he was wrong about her being strong. She wasn’t. If she was, she would be able to handle her own problems. She wouldn’t have the nightmares that tortured her at night. She wouldn’t be running and hiding from everything and everyone.

But the wrestling...

Her eyes take on a faraway look as her teeth sink into the cookie. It was a guilty pleasure to watch, one she had to sneak at times, few and far between. It was not allowed, due to its ‘violent’ nature and warnings. She had become adept, the few times she was able to sneak in a few moments, at keeping the volume down low, her finger hovering at the ready and her trusty lookout in place. It wasn’t the violence that drew her in... It was the sheer thrill of it all. The bright colors, the death defying maneuvers, the struggle to win, the celebrations under the bright lights... all appealed to her youthful gaze. She wanted desperately to attend an event. To BE someone who would fight anyone. To have no fear no matter what stood in front of her.

To be strong...

“Where are your new shoes?”

She blinks owlishly at her bare feet, belatedly –and uselessly-, tucking them up to try and hide them. She turns her sheepish expression towards Damien, who was now frowning at her. “They took them, didn’t they?” She merely nods her response, watching as the thunderclouds roll in across his face. He immediately begins climbing down, his jaw set, and murder in his eyes. “Wait!” she squeaks, slipping off her branch to land lightly on her feet on the one below. “Wait, Damien!”

He pauses, looking up to watch her leap from branch to branch, like a squirrel, and twice as sure of herself. She drops swiftly, grabbing ahold with both hands to slow herself, before dropping lightly to her feet before him. “You can’t go after them again!” she looks beseechingly up at him. He snorts, making a face at her. “Why not? You just got the damn things Kaiya, you NEED them. Why wouldn’t I help you get them back?”

“They’ll make fun of me... again.” her voice is soft as her lip trembles, tears threatening to make their presence known once more, much to her horror. He shakes his head at her. “Thats because they are nothing but a group of nasty bitches.” She makes a strangled noise at this. “But we can't just let them get away with it. Look Kaiya, one day, you won’t need me anymore. You will be strong enough to do this on your own, and by that time, those jerks won’t bother you because they know they won’t be able to get anything. Until then, just let me help you. Don’t you like those shoes? You were so excited to show me.” She nods. She did rather like the shoes... they weren’t ugly, and actually had some cute little pink accents on them. He gently flicks her under her chin. “Then let's go get them back.” As they start walking, he looks over at her.

“You will be fierce one day Kaiya, you just need to believe in yourself....”

And now she was. Both fierce, and fiercely confident.

But there were times that even the seemingly most invincible of women needed to seek comfort in something, and for Arcana, it came in the form of not a what, but a who. She rolls over in the darkness before the sunrise, her hand skimming over the smooth sheets until it bumps into the warm expanse of flesh, sliding over the muscular back of the body in the bed with her. A soft sigh, one mixed of pleasure and contentment slips from her lips as she glides her palm down the sleek skin, following an invisible path to his ribs, and from there his belly, and back up to his chest.

“You’re going the wrong way girl...”

A rumbling chuckle vibrates under her hand moments before Jim Caedus moves from his right side, to his left, to face her. Strong arms wrap their way around her, pulling her up tight against him, trapping her in a comforting cave of warmth. A small noise of utter appreciation escapes her as she snuggles in, all tension in her whole being seeming to melt away by the simple gesture. “Kai... you okay baby?” Her head, pillowed on his arm tilts up, his face unerringly dips downwards in response, lips finding hers effortlessly even in the shadows. “Just thinking...”

“Hm? ‘Bout what?” his breath stirs the hair on the top of her head as he poses the question. Endorphins flood her bloodstream, leaving her unable to suppress a small smile. What was it about him? The simple answer was... it was everything. He was himself, and didn’t pretend to be anything else. He was simple yet complex. He made her head and emotions whirl like they were on a rollercoaster, yet was a calming balm to her very soul. He was fun, exciting, bringing a lot of laughter into her life. There was never really a dull moment when they were together, because once you flipped that coin, and the more nurturing side of the man came out... it unleashed a whole new environment. The way he cared about her never failed to melt her insides, turning her into a gooey marshmallow. And then of course there was the physical aspect...

Her cheeks burned a brilliant red, and she was glad the room had only started to lighten, hiding her heavy blush from his gaze. She about didn’t recognize the wanton woman he brought out of her, and she was near embarrassed by how shameless that side was. She tears her mind away from the subject.

“Oh, all kinds of things... my childhood...” she pauses for a moment, then rushes forward, not wishing to take that particular trip down memory lane out loud. Yet. “My debut on Wednesday night. I’m a little nervous about it.” she murmurs unwillingly, feeling a gentle kiss placed on her forehead. “But why girl? You know you're gonna kill it.” She shifts slightly, never liking to admit the negative thoughts that still tried to invade her mind, even all these years later. “It’s my first time Jimmy, I think I just have the jitters. I’ve been training for awhile now, and I’ve been watching Lycana and what she has been doing in the XWF. I had approached Vinnie months ago, and was hired on, but then a lot went down and I had to back out of actually wrestling. He was nice enough to agree to resign me when I came back. I don’t know why it took me so long to actually commit and decide to step in the ring. Nerves. Just the nerves I guess. It’s something I have always wanted to do, and it would really suck to find out that I’m absolute shit at it, you know?”

“Kaiya...” with the sun starting to lighten the room now, he pulls back, looking down at her with what could be described as one of the most sarcastic expressions she had ever seen in his gorgeous icy blue eyes. “Kaiya, baby... How are you gonna lay there and think you’re goin’ t’be shit? You have a real chance at winning this bae. Come on now...”

“Well babe, I never promised to be rational.” she snorts, making his eyebrow raise slightly. “It's just a thing, I try not to but I tend to think the worst of things. I just have these pictures in my head of making some really stupid mistakes. Like tripping on my way down the ramp. Or falling onto my ass of the turnbuckle. Or having a wardrobe malfunction in the damn center of the ring.” Her voice fades off as true laughter emerges from Caedus. “Everyone wishes they could be so lucky.” He aims a seductive leer in her direction. “I think you’d make their night baby, but you’re being silly right now. You need to relax a little bit...”

“How can I relax? I’d feel like an idiot. Or Lycana will come out and distract me, or do whatever she could to make me lose, or at the very least make me look like a moron and...”

Her voice fades off as she suspiciously watches one of his hands slide from around her, and slowly make its way under the blankets covering them. “What are you....?” A sharp inhalation and expression of surprise. “JIMMY!”

“Yes, baby?”

“What....”

“Relaxin’ you girl. Shut up.”

A languid warm feeling starts to take over her muscles, as she slowly sinks under the deft skills of Jim Caedus. With a soft gasp, her fingers wrap around his forearm, stilling him for the moment. “Wait... wait... Do you think Lycana would do that? I can never tell if she hates me or not... she acts like it, but then sometimes...” Her brow furrows as she looks into his eyes, and he starts shaking his head. “Ah Kai... Only you would start worrying about that now.” He sighs.

“I really don't think the furry bitch would do that. I mean, why? She'd make Marf think she was jealous about YOU for havin' me for one thing. For another, she and I have a mutual respect, despite my shitty way of talking about her. I'd be more concerned BoB might make an appearance.” he waits patiently for her to let his arm go, so he could continue. Instead, he receives a frown. “BoB? Why would they come after me? They don’t like HER. Although I guess they probably know we are part of the same coven and.... OOOOH, wait. The fucking robot. You think that things yet another member? It makes sense, with the name and....”

“Kai...” he groans, eyes closing in feigned misery. “You’re killin’ me, girl.” He arm returns to motion, bringing a gasp from Arcana. “But Jimmy.....”

“Shh.”

“I think....”

“Thats the problem, you're overthinking. Nothing is going to happen.”

“But...” the word is said on a whimper, her body betraying her as her thoughts begin to scatter under his attention, the desire to talk dissipating as need takes over. The whimper turns into a quiet yelp as he rolls, one arm firmly around her pulling her to a straddled position on top of him as he lays back against the pillow, a satisfied smirk on his face as he lets his eyes wander over her body. She tosses her crimson streaked hair over her shoulder, it tumbling to cover the long, graceful curve of her spine.

SMACK!

One hand grips her ample ass cheek.

“Jimmy...” a feeble protest with a giggle underneath.

SMACK!

The other follows suit, both globes cupped firmly in his reverent palms. He grins at her, not a single ounce of contrition visible in his eyes. “Dat ass tho...”

She can’t help the laugh that bubbles out, shaking her head playfully at him as he gives a few good squeezes. “Baby, you think too much. You need to relax” Her eyes glitter as she studies the man under her. She WAS overthinking everything, and they both knew it. It all sounded pretty damn dumb to her own ears. Maybe she did need to relax a little bit...

“You’re right boo.” With a feral grin, she rises slightly allowing his firm hands to guide her as their low chuckles merge, both leaning in for their mouths to mesh together.

____________________________________________________________________________________

She was late.

Damn Jimmy.

She presses her foot a little harder on the gas pedal, a cloud of dust rising around the rental car as she jolts her way down the long dirt driveway leading to the ranch. She grits her teeth as she lowers her gaze to the speedometer. It would have been so much quicker just to use her magic to transport herself right to the big barn, but... with the dogs running around, small child, a relatively new baby, and everything else... Arcana had not thought it was the wisest idea just to materialize out of nowhere right there on the ranch. So here she was, poofed to a car agency in Spur, Texas and driving the rest of the way. And she couldn’t go TOO much faster thanks to all the said critters and small humans running about on the property. And she hated to be late...

DAMN Jimmy.

It WAS impressive that she had made it here to Texas from Long Beach, California in... she peeks at the clock on the dashboard... less than an hour, and then rented a car, but still!

As the large, cabin type house appears on the horizon, she breathes out a sigh of relief. Finally! She pulls to the side, and slings the car into park as she sees the front door open, and someone appears in it. Arcana pops out of the car, sending a smile towards the figure as the blond picks her way down the from steps of the home. “I’m sorry I’m late! I got held up with.... uhhhh.... I got held up!”

Musical laughter tinkles through the air as the voluptuous woman simply shakes her head, stepping across the front yard towards the car. “Oh, you’re so late! All of what?” She glances at her watch. “Five minutes? No need to apologize Arcana. Especially if you plan on sharing the little details of why you are so late.” As Arcana’s face blazes as bright scarlet as her hair, more hearty laughter comes from the titanium haired fireball as she comes to a stop. “I figured as much, when you said you would be coming from California for one last session with me before Wednesday. You sure you didn’t get enough exercise in this morning?” Arcana’s mouth opens and shuts, a helpless chortle emerging. You’d think after all this time of being trained by Syren, that she would be used to the bold bluntness. With a hand motion, Syren gestures for her to follow, letting her off the hook. “Come on, let’s get started.” She flashes a grin over her shoulder. “But don’t think I’m not going to ask all about this Jim Caedus later!”

Hook- reinserted.

Of course she had been watching everything going on with the XWF once she knew one of her students had signed on. Arcana follows the spritely Syren towards the large barn on the property, where all the training was done. The woman missed NOTHING. Which was probably why she had had such a lucrative career before a whole bunch of wildness that involved murder and intrigue- it even made Arcana’s head whirl, followed by a knee injury had taken her out of the professional game. Syren had been one of the top stars in the HWA, holding nearly all of the title belts, some multiple times, including the World Heavyweight title. Not only was she the only female to ever hold it, she had been wearing the strap when the company temporarily closed, and then had secured it for the second time in the tournament once it had reopened. She was, in her own right, one of the best and that was why Arcana had approached her the moment she had come across her while looking for someone to train with.

“How are Niamh and Fiadh?”

Syren grabbed the edge of the barn door and pushed, sliding it neatly into the pocket with a low rumbling sound as she answers. “Precocious. Perfect. Stubborn as the day is long, just like their mama, not that I’ll ever admit that to Tris. Always on the go... and very likely torturing the hell out of Tristan with a tea party right about now. Those girls have him wrapped around their little fingers.” She motions for her to follow, as she disappears inside the building. Arcana steps up into the doorway, sucking in a breath at the ring set up in the middle of the large structure, mats strewn on the floor, along with various gym equipment.

This was it.

This was her last ‘play’ session before she actually stepped out onto the stage, under all the lights, and started to compete for real. The realization of a dream that she had had since she was a little girl in the orphanage, all those years ago. She slowly approaches, running her hand along the ring apron, before climbing up, looking over the ropes at a waiting Syren. “It seems so surreal. I’ve been doing this for so long... but it's different now.”

“There is nothing like it in the world. You think you're ready, but you're not. You never really are, not for your first time. The nerves, the excitement, the adrenaline. They all start pumping through your bloodstream... and it never truly stops, not for those of us who live and breathe wrestling. It happens each and every time we come out under those lights... you just get more professional with it. Your body learns to switch on business mode, to focus despite the screaming, the lights. You learn to watch your opponent, to judge what they are thinking before they even move. You still love every moment, every bump you put your body through... but the surge waits until it is all over, and you hear the one, two three.”

“Unless you lose.”

“No, even if you lose. Because you will be smarter the next time. You are still doing what you love, right?”

“You sound like Lycana.”

Syren makes a face at being compared to the Dark Vixen of Violence. “As much as the thought of being compared to your fuzzy... whatever she is... makes me want to vomit. It’s true. You lose, you learn. You do better the next time out. You push yourself. If you truly are in it for the love of the sport, you won't let losses get you down, because you're going to strive to do better, you're going to be hungry for wins.”

“I want to make a name for myself, I want to wear gold.”

“Thats my girl. And THAT is what is going to set you apart from the blue haired bitch. She says she is just in it to test herself. You are in it for the love of it, the desire to win, to set yourself apart. Like I was... I see a lot in you Arcana. I fully expect you to accomplish a lot. Don’t let shit get you down. Now...”

Syren pulls her oversized T-shirt off, revealing her toned abs as she tosses it aside, bouncing on her toes. “Let’s get started...” Her eyes gleam over at Arcana, who steps slowly between the ropes.

Maybe it would have been wiser to gossip about Jimmy first... she eyeballs the grinning blond. She was about to have her ass handed to her, and she knew it. Syren was about to push her farther than she ever had before. She was going to be sure Arcana was ready for the ring on Wednesday. She can’t help the smile that curves her lips upwards

She couldn’t wait.

“Wednesday night, is shaping up to be one of the most interesting nights of my life.

Not only do I finally make my debut into the world of pro wrestling, I get to do so facing not one, not even two, but three others in the middle of that squared circle. All of us are new to the XWF, and all of us looking to make our mark, to give a good first impression on what we each bring to the table. This match will, in a way, set the tone for the rest of our careers here. Win or lose, how we handle ourselves in the ring will speak volumes to those who deign watch us. Whoever walks away from this victorious, has a good amount of bragging rights given that it is a fatal four way...

The need to constantly be on guard from other attacks, even as you try to focus on someone else. Making sure nobody else gets the pin, even as you are fighting to gain one yourself.

It is going to be wild, and not only because of the type of match it is... but the individuals involved? We all couldn’t be more different, and yet here we are... all thrown together in a crazy jumble by management with a bit of a laugh and a good luck!

Some have wrestled before, others green as grass, and still others... a walking pile of metal. The singular thing we have in common, is the before mentioned newness to the company... Somehow though, the living, breathing women in this have come together with a singular goal in mind, and that is to take the Robo-Toaster apart one bolt at a time until that worthless unit is ready for the scrap heap, where it belongs... then we focus on what really matters... Taking each other to the limit and seeing who comes out on top in this first little competition. Seeing who has the style that will reign supreme... at least for one night.

Will it be the robot?

One of the most ridiculous notions I have ever come across in my life... We have Mr BoB. In a company that is known for having a lot of wild, crazy, not quite believable, and outrageous members... this is STILL a mess of whatthefuckery. At least the werewolves, and magical powers of most are taken away by Vinnie Lanes special things he has installed... There can be no sorcery, no fireballs, or anything like that allowed in the ring... oh no...

But jetpacks and extra arms?

Fuck yeah, that’s fine.

Add those little extra special items to a piece of material that weighs five hundred pounds, five hundred pounds of dead weight to try and throw around... and the little fact that this thing cannot compute any pain, but I’m pretty sure getting blasted in the face with a metal fist hurts humans a hell of a lot more than one made of flesh and bone, and well... it's one HELL of a head scratcher when it comes to the matter of fairness.

Maybe that’s my morals just getting in the way of things...

I’m not even sure if I can promo to this damn thing, because if he can’t understand if the crowd if booing or cheering him, how the hell is he going to understand something as complex as actual words? For a machine that can partake in a full on wrestling match, and be able to change strategies on the fly as needed, and perform all these moves... the ‘brainpower’ it has going on is pretty damn sad. What happened? Did the money run out towards the end? Get bored and rush through? Can this thing actually cut a promo? If it can talk but can't understand what a boo or cheer is... I’m telling you. You should probably get back to the drawing board.

In the end, sometimes you just have to roll with the punches and deal with the hand you have been dealt.

So, Mr. BoB... It doesn’t matter what the hell you are made of, or what you are programmed to do. It doesn’t matter how much information you’ve wandered around recording. It doesn’t matter if you can understand this... because at the end of this, you will be ready to be sold for scrap metal. The focus is going to be bashing every last nut and bolt out of you, until your innerworkings are exposed, and we can tear the shit out of them as well. The ultimate goal, is to put you completely out of commission, just a random dead microwave, shorted out in the corner so the rest of us can go on and have the opening match we deserve without a glorified can-opener being in the damn mix.

Right Jess?

I will admit it, I was very surprised when you came looking for me before this match. When I had first seen the card, I was confused, a little thrown off, but still ready to do whatever I needed to do, even though I thought it was an absurd booking... Then there you were, offering your hand out to me for a truce, albeit a temporary one. The one side of me balked at the notion. Trust someone that I have no knowledge of, to have my back, even for the briefest time in that ring? But then... then I thought about it and saw the wisdom in your words. The two of us together, will be a formidable force, that not even that roBoB can get through. Combining forces to put it completely out of the match... preferably out of the damn company, for GOOD... and then turning our attention to each other.

The way this should have been in the first place.

Alone, I think that both of us have the spark and the spirit to give even the HVAC unit with legs a run, but the odds would be stacked against us. Working together, we can dismantle this absurd, farce of an opponent... and then later we can take the pieces out to the dumpster and toss them in. I am not really sure how this was allowed to happen, even with some of the things I have watched go on around these halls from afar, it just doesn’t seem... well, right. But you and I, we can take care of this little problem, just like agreed on. To be quite frank with you, I think it might end up being the best part of the match, all fun and games until the REAL challenge begins, once we put down our wayward little friend.

From what I have studied about you, you possess the passion and drive that will test everything that I was taught to the max... and I am looking forward to it.

I see the skills that you possess, and what you have trained in... the type of fighting that you are used to. It makes me wonder if we have trained in the same way at all, or if we are two polar opposites, approaching one another on a collision course of destruction and mayhem. It is going to be one hell of a show when we finally get to dance, to give the fans the type of match they are there to see, one where everything is put on the line. Where flesh is ripped open and souls are blatantly bared to the harsh lights above. A match where blood, sweat, and tears isn't enough... a piece of your heart is left behind, for all to see and admire. A match that will blow the notion of us being ‘curtain jerkers’ right out of the damn water... You and I both know that we are more than that, and that we are destined to meet again, and really see who has the edge, because after we take out the trash, there is still another body in that ring with us, isn't there?

Latina Submission Machina... You have a set on you, and I can't decide if I admire it, or think you are batshit crazy. You really took a look at a match with a damned robot, and decided to throw your mask in and give it a go.

It is intriguing, to say the least... I’d like to hope that you are of the same mindset that Jessica and I are, where we ditch the rusted out freezer and then really get down to business. With your skills and background, mixing together against us, we could all light the entire arena on fire. My eyes are already focused firmly on you, wondering if you will be friend or foe from the onset of that bell. Perhaps you will let the two of us do the dirty work, then swoop in and engage. Perhaps you have more honor than that, and you will indeed lend a hand, then allow the tables to turn. Perhaps you simply don’t give a shit and will take out anyone and everything in your path.

I can get down with that... I am typically the same way.

You are brazen, you have already proved that with your actions within the halls of the XWF. You are not shy about going for what you want, and you have already tried to make waves in the 24/7 hallway, accomplishing a victory only to have it snatched back away from you... but you came right back.

Admirable.

But are you hotheaded? Do you think things through before you rush in? It is something I am going to be carefully watching for, any little mistake. Any little loss of footing and I will be there to take advantage of it. You are a master of submissions... but I am the master of being stubborn. I don’t give in, to anything. I might be new to this, but it only makes me hungrier. You seem to have gotten your feet wet, while I am just dipping my toe in... but I fully plan on cannonballing right into the middle of the fray.

Did you look at this as a chance to really test yourself, or did you see this as an easy opportunity, taking on the other newcomers? If you thought that, you definitely thought wrong. You’ve got the flames raging, but so do I. You’ve got the gnawing desire, but so do I. When we clash in that ring, you are going to find that I am not easy to sway. I come out swinging, no matter what the odds are.

Coming into this, there are only limited ways we can all study each other, learn what we all are bringing to the table... those looking at me will only be able to see a few things from my time around Lycana and Jim Caedus, but I am more than willing to introduce myself.

I am Arcana.

The pyromancer.

The witch.

The determined.

The one who wants nothing more than to bring everyone who she faces to their knees. I am not coming in to this to play. I am coming to win, and I am coming to make my name. And I am coming to take down anyone who stands in my way.

I’m not here to make friends ladies, when we are in that ring, I will be looking to take you out... no matter what it takes.

Let’s make Wednesday, a night nobody will ever forget.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Arcana's post:
Jessica Tremor (08-17-2021), JimCaedus (08-17-2021), Latina Submission Machina (08-17-2021), Marf (08-17-2021)