Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Redemption- Chapter Three
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2021, 12:21 PM

I was one step closer to Doc Brown after my impromptu meeting with Robert Zemeckis because if there is anyone that knows time travel it’s goddamn Doc Brown. We all know what he did with a Delorean so he would have to be “in the know” on time traveling. The deeper I dive into this the deeper the conspiracy seems to go. It’s like the government is trying to hide this technology from the rest of the world. Unfortunately, my meeting with Doc Brown wasn’t an immediate thing, but it did give me some time to link up with someone that happens to know a thing or two about conspiracies.

Los Angeles, California
August 14, 2021

I couldn’t believe that I was about to meet a guy that will tackle this time-traveling situation with as much passion as I am. If this shit exists he will find the proof or come with some compelling evidence that might give me more footing when I meet with Doc. The location was dictated at his pace- an abandoned warehouse on the North Side of Los Angeles. Sketchy to say the very least.

I had my driver take me to the location, and as we pull up we see no cars, no sign of life in any form or fashion.

” Are you sure this is the right location?”

I observe the isolated feel that overtakes me as I pull out my cell phone before double-checking the address.

” According to the location he sent this is the place.

The degree I am willing to go to to find answers should show how seriously I am taking the abilities of one Betsy Granger. The bitch can jump through fucking time!

” Are you sure you trust this? I mean it’s not my place to talk you out of anything… but come on dude, this shit is getting crazier by the minute.”

” We are already down that rabbit hole. Don’t worry though, I’ll make sure you are compensated when we are done.”

” If we get through this.”

I open the back passenger door of the town car before stepping out of the car. I was instructed to leave my cell phone in the car so I tossed it into the back seat while leaving my briefcase as well and finally closed the door before turning towards this massive warehouse which is graffitied like nobody's business. I let out a deep sigh before starting to walk towards what I believe would be the entrance.

There’s no turning back.

The sense of anticipation grows the closer I get to the doors of not knowing what awaits me. Finally, I reach a door and push it open. I step into the warehouse before closing the door behind me. The first thing I can’t help but notice is how damp and dark the massive space is. There’s an isolated light illuminating at the far end of the warehouse.

” Hello?”

My voice echoes throughout the space but goes unanswered. The echoing from the soles of my shoes is also heard as I carefully start to walk towards the light towards the end of the warehouse. The closer I get the more anxious I feel myself becoming.

” Stop right there.”

A voice rings out from the surrounding darkness which not only startles me but also forced a dribble of piss out of the head of my pecker, thankfully I emptied my bladder before this meeting.

” I take it that you are Chris Page.”

The grumpy male voice states as I try to see if I can see anyone, but of course no one can be seen.

” Yes I am. I am glad you were able to meet with me.”

Finally stepping out of the shadows and into the light is none other than…

[Image: jesse-ventura-jesse.gif]

” Mr. Ventura.”

I step into the light as well looking across at the former Governor, former Professional Wrestler, star of Predator, and former host of the widely renowned television series “Conspiracy Theories with Jesse Ventura… the one, the only Jesse “The Body” Ventura.

” You have to imagine my surprise when I received your call and the nature of the conversation itself on Time Traveling.”

” There are very few people who even take that topic remotely seriously. I am a believe it when I see it kinda guy; and much like yourself I am a Professional Wrestler that has currently had an upcoming match up with someone who claims to time travel.”

Jesse looks unamused as he is dressed in black jeans, a black leather jacket on top of a black t-shirt as he crosses his arms across his chest.

” You and I both know that when it comes to conspiracies you are the man that I need to be talking to.”

” I happen to know a lot about them. When it comes to time travel there is evidence that suggests that perhaps it may exist depending on what you want to believe. I haven’t personally seen it or been present when it has happened, but I also wouldn’t put it past our government to hide it from us if it does exist.”

” Is there any information you can give me that I haven’t dug up myself? Take this deal with Betsy Granger, that’s her name, if she could travel through time and space like she claims, why hasn’t she used it to her advantage by peering into the future to see all her failures?”

” Technically they say that if someone has the ability to time travel if they were to travel into the future and change something that it could displace the entire time/space continuum. Basically, it’s not within the realm of possibility that she has traveled in time but is scared to change anything.”

” Jesus, that sounds like masturbation without the payoff.”

” This is all hypothetical because much like you I believe it when I see it. It’s easy to manipulate anything under the right circumstances. When it comes to your situation with this Betsy Granger it would be easy to say production value with promos makes it easier to fake anything. Now, when you called me you said you had another meeting with someone else that might be able to shed some light on this?”

” What brought me out this way was to find these answers. I have spoken to Robert Zemeckis…”

Jesse interjects.

” The director of Back to the Future?

” The one and only.”

” How the hell would he help you?”

” He wrote and directed the trilogy... plus he knows Doc Brown.”

Jesse shakes his head in disbelief before he states.

” Doc Brown doesn’t exist, he is a character in the movie.”

” Doc Brown does exist and when I meet with him he can prove or disprove Time Travel.”

” Chris if you want to know if Time Travel does exist Christopher Lloyd isn’t going to be able to help you and to be honest I don’t know if I am going to be able to help you. The more I think about it the more I can’t wrap my mind around it. This is one of those things that may never be answered.”

” That’s a little disheartening to hear coming from you Mr. Ventura when you look at all the conspiracies you have proven or disproven. I don’t want to waste any of your time if you are under the impression that this could be a waste of time and energy. I asked to meet with you to see if you would be interested in coming along. You have a better sense for these kinds of things.”

Even goddamn Jesse Ventura doesn’t believe this happy horse shit. If I can’t convince the one person that specializes in conspiracy theories then how the fuck can I find the answers that I desperately seek. Who would have thought that trying to prove or disprove Time Travel would be this complicated? Robert Zemeckis scoffed at me and wrote and directed a trilogy of fine films based on the general subject, and now Jesse Ventura is pretty much saying “this doesn't work for me brother.”.

” But I get it, Mr. Ventura. I appreciate your time, and I apologize if I have wasted it.”

I turn and step out of the light back into the darkness of the warehouse heading back in the direction in which I came from when I hear Jesse call out.

” Hold up Chris.”

Jesse Ventura walks behind me as I stop in my tracks and turn around to see him approaching.

” As crazy as this shit sounds I can’t help but think “what if” you’re on to something and I was dumb enough to let you walk out of here only to find out this is true.”

” So you’ll come?”

” Yes.”

” Next stop... Doc Brown.”

Sometime later.

The anticipation of my meeting with Doc Brown was at a fever pitch once I landed Jesse Ventura on board to watch my back. Finally, I can get to the bottom of this whole time travel or alternate realities that are better served for the pages of a Marvel comic penned by the deceased Stan Lee. Betsy has been playing in her alternate reality over the last several weeks while I have been diving into the current universe where everyone else but her seems to live and thrive.

My initial thoughts when it comes to this subject were nothing more than bullshit. The fact that Betsy thinks she can cross time, space, or even dimensions is enough to have me ask what kind of drugs is she on? And the next is why doesn’t she share? Sharing is caring, and a buzz that good doesn’t need to be kept to one’s self.

” I am glad you tagged along.”

We open up at an undisclosed location as Chris Page and Jesse Ventura can be seen inside of an empty room with nothing but white walls and a table that sits in the middle of the room with four chairs. Chris and Jesse occupy two of the chairs as they wait for Doc Brown.

” Are you kidding me. I wouldn’t miss this shit for the world. It’s not every day you meet Christopher Lloyd. That guy is incredible.”

” Dude it’s Doc Brown. I don’t understand why you are referring to him as Christopher Lloyd.”

” What do you mean? It’s his name.”

” No it isn’t… It’s Doc Brown.”

Jesse rolls his eyes at Chris when suddenly both attentions of both men are drawn towards a door that opens and walking in dressed in a white jumpsuit is none other than…

[Image: wha...t-look.gif]

” DOC BROWN!”

Chris leaps out of his chair to his feet as he turns towards Jesse pointing at him while shouting out.

” I FUCKING TOLD YOU!”

” GREAT SCOTT!”

Chris turns towards Doc Brown as he walks up to him with sheer enthusiasm as he states.

” Mother fucking Doc Brown! I am… such a huge fan of your work.”

” Thanks, Marty!”

Doc Brown pats Chris on his shoulder as he looks past him towards Jesse Ventura.

” Chris didn’t tell me there would be someone else here.”

Jesse stands up from his chair as he spouts out in an aggressive tone.

” Come on Lloyd cut the crap and just be you so we can end this facade once and for all.”

Chris Page comes around Doc Brown to the front side of the table where he admonished Jesse.

” Don’t disrespect the good goddamn name of Doc Brown; he is the only person on the face of the planet that can help me out.”

Chris turns his head towards Doc Brown.

” Dude tell me you brought the Delorean?!”

Doc Brown responds.

” Maybe, maybe not.”

” Let’s get to the bottom of this if I have to play along.”

Doc Brown takes a seat at the table. Jesse sits back down as we see Chris take the seat next to Doc.

” Excuse the meanie across the table. He thought Doc Brown didn’t exist. Not only him, but Robert Zemeckis also call you Christopher Lloyd. You’d think they would know greatness when they see it, pfft.”

” Oh no, it’s perfectly fine, Marty.”

” My name is Chris.”

” Whatever you say, Marty.”

Doc Brown feverishly shifts attention back and forth from Jesse and Chris.

” So which one of you two wanted to talk about time travel and alternate universes or realities?”

” That would be him.”

Chris chimes in.

” Seeing as you are responsible for time travel, and have experienced it first hand. Is it possible for someone to take time travel and expand upon it into multiverse traveling? I ask because I am more than confused by it. After all, I don’t know anyone that has ever experienced it.”

” Oh it’s totally real, Marty, and if the technology landed in the wrong hands it could certainly lead to manipulating the multiverse into alternate realities. Do you know anyone who has these capabilities? If so keep a safe distance because they could be very dangerous.”

” This is horse shit.”

” Oh but it’s not Mr… I’m sorry I didn’t get your name.”

” Jesse Ventura, and I assume you’re portraying Doc Brown from Back to the Future to appease my friend here. Chris, let’s cut to the chase.”

” I’m Chris, he’s Doc.”

” He’s Marty, I’m Doc.”

” Whatever.”

Jesse shows signs of irritation within the tone of his voice.

” How do you explain any of this?”

” Explain what?”

” Time travel, you idiot.”

” Oh right, that.”

There’s a pause from Doc Brown, and just as he is about to further explain the door opens up again were walking in…

[Image: Cqwx8pZ.gif]

Christopher Lloyd enters the room where he puts his eyes on Doc Brown, Chris Page, and Jesse Ventura rather confused by the entire situation.

” What the hell is he doing here?”

Christopher Lloyd looks for answers as Doc Brown stands up followed by Chris Page and Jesse Ventura.

” How the hell is this possible?”

Chris Page causally responds to Christopher Lloyd

” I thought everyone knew who Doc Brown is? He only invented time travel, duh!”

Sheer sarcasm exudes from the tip of the tongue of CCP as he follows up with a question.

” And you are?”

” Are you fucking kidding me? Robert Zemeckis practically begged me to take this meeting with you, I assume you are Chris Page.”

Chris Lloyd glances past Chris to Jesse Ventura.

” Why the hell is Jesse Ventura here?”

” Okay wait- now I am officially confused.”

” GREAT SCOTT!”

Christopher Lloyd walks around the table to the vacant seat. All four men slowly sit back down at their respective seats.

” Anyone care to explain to me why I am here?”

Chris Page responds.

” I don’t know why Robert called you because Doc Brown is the guy I needed.”

” Wait, so if Robert called you Mr. Lloyd…”

Jesse turns his head towards Doc Brown.

” Then who got in touch with you? How did you know to meet us here?”

” That’s a damn good question.”

Chris states as he now shifts his attention towards Doc who he sits next to.

” Well that’s easy, I saw it from the future.”

” Well that’s bullshit because time travel doesn’t exist, and YOU are a fictional character created by Robert Zemeckis, you aren’t real. I played you in a series of movies that turned you into a cult classic.”

” Ah but did you? OR was it all real? That is the million-dollar question, good sir.

” The fact that Doc Brown and Christopher Lloyd are in the same place at the same time has to be proof to some degree that time travel or multiverse jumping does exist. That means I am in some serious trouble.”

” That doesn’t prove anything. This is Hollywood, actors are a dime a dozen. How is do any of us know that this guy isn’t someone you see on the streets selling pictures for ten bucks to people stupid enough to pay for it.”

Christopher Llyod leans over and whispers.

” This is Hollywood.”

” So how can we prove that this is the real Doc Brown?”

I suppose in this instance this is a situation where we must take him at his word- kind of like how we have to take Betsy at her word that she has the capability of doing what nobody else can do. It’s easy to have people believe whatever you want them to believe when you have theatrics, directors, producers, and editors putting forward your false narrative. A narrative that isn’t false is how we are closing in on what is going to be the final curtain call of Betsy Granger.

Time is not on your side little lady. You have wasted more of it by trying to throw shade as opposed to outright addressing me… when I am what is waiting for you.

Pull your head out of your ass and get with the goddamn program unless you are content with this being a fucking cakewalk. Now you’re put in a position to come out with your guns blazing which will only prove YOUR point of being desperate. Dumb bitch.

” There’s no real way to know if he is real.”

Jesse states as he points at Doc Brown before turning the same hand towards Christopher Lloyd as he states.

” He is certainly real.”

To which Christopher Lloyd responds.

” Thank you.”

” Well clearly I’m real or I wouldn’t be sitting here with all of you.”

” BUT WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!

Christopher Lloyd slams his fist down on the table as he screams at Doc Brown.

” To do this…”

Doc Brown stands up pulling a pistol from the inner lining of his white jumpsuit. He points and fires striking Christopher Lloyd in the forehead killing him instantly before turning the gun to Jesse Ventura pulling the trigger and putting a bullet in his head before turning the gun on Chris Page.

” Time travel doesn’t exist you fucking moron.”

Doc Brown pulls the trigger firing a bullet at the forehead of Chris Page when suddenly Chris sits straight up in his bed at his Tampa estate. His breathing is heavy, beads of sweat are exuding from his forehead as he turns and looks at his nightstand where the clock displays 3:00 AM. He shifts his attention towards his flatscreen television.

” Goddamn it, it was all a fucking dream.”

More like a nightmare that I am officially glad has ended. There’s nothing that is a dream about the pain and suffering that is going to be laid out upon Betsy’s body come Wednesday Night on Warfare. Revenge is a dish that is best served cold; for over two months I have been waiting to get anyone other than Drew Archyle to grow a set and meet me in the ring. I didn’t expect the one of the six to nut up has a coochie.

The fantasy world that you live in comes to a crashing halt.

” Fucking movies.”

Chris reaches over getting his clicker off the nightstand before turning it towards the television off causing the room to go dark. Chris lets out a deep sigh as he turns over and curls up in his king-size bed. He starts to close his eyes yet before they close completely the light to his bathroom suddenly turns on which causes him to open up his peepers and direct his attention towards the bathroom where he sees standing in the doorway.

[Image: TenseYawningGuanaco-max-1mb.gif]

Chris is startled by what he sees as he quickly sits up in bed while spouting out.

” Who the fuck are you!?!?!”

” You can call me The Doctor, and rumor has it you are looking for answers on time travel. I am the guy you need to see.”

Chris’s eyes go wide as he screams out.

” NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

We fade to black.

Words from the Stoned One:

It’s about that time to close the book on our time-traveling, multi-verse skipping fraud that is Betsy Granger. Over the last two weeks, you have failed with flying colors in your approach to this upcoming confrontation between you and me. It has never been more evident over the last two weeks that your attempt to spit that game is whack as fuck. You think that you can draw me into defending anything when you haven’t directly come at me; you have chosen the indirect approach under the assumption that I would fall for it… wrong. I have been in your face since this party started while you’ve sat back and ignored it while waiting for your final piece of business to drop a “bomb” like it’s the hip thing to do. The reality is your actions show nothing but fear and desperation. Fuck, just look at what you’ve tried to do with me versus what you’ve done over the last three months!

Where has the effort been?

Where has the passion been?

Where has the fire to be ANYTHING but a second-rate midcard talent that has glimpses of being a major player yet has the consistency of a struggling independent talent that is still wet behind the ears? I don’t know if I should pat myself on the back for being able to pull something better than mediocre from you. Your next step is to hold out until the last possible hours before trying to catch someone slipping, but I have been on top since day one and it sure as shit isn’t going to change going into the home stretch. If my 2021 doesn’t tell you anything it should tell you that I live for going to deep waters; unfortunately for you Alias hit harder in one attempt than you have in two at this point and his shit was lame as well as predictable. Speaking of predictable; the outcome of this Cage Match seems to be headed in that direction. One of the things I look forward to the most when it comes to engaging in a battle with any talent is when the time for talking ends and the time for actions to speak louder than your words takes center stage. Do you know what usually happens if your name is NOT Chris Page? When the smoke clears and the dust settles you are left in a heap with that very bitter taste of defeat crammed so far down your throats you are sick for weeks. This is where you find yourself now, Betsy.

Sparring with you have proven to be less satisfying than I initially thought that it would be, but then again when you try to circle your opponents rather than meeting them head the fuck on that kind of shit tends to happen, and it’s not like you’re the first to leave me disappointed within your performance leading to what should be considered one of your biggest tests to date. There’s no challenge here, there’s nothing that you can bring to the table that will negate just how flawed your attempt was coming in. Sure, perhaps if you were dealing with someone not a savvy as a Chris Page it might have worked; dare to be different though. In this case, you are better off taking your ass anywhere but Moine, Illinois Wednesday Night for you are walking into your slaughter. Do you remember how I’ve made it clear that I do not ever enter a situation without having a plan in place? Now think about why you would lock yourself in a Cage with an Apex Predator such as myself? And how goddamn stupid do you have to be to run a distraction and cost Bobby his Television Championship? It’s okay Bobby, she is going to not only pay for sticking her nose in my business back at Leap of Faith… but she’s going to pay for doing the same to you on Savage. Now, I know you don’t need anyone fighting your battles for you, and as much as you might want to get you a little piece of Betsy following that bitch move I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there’s not going to be a lot left when I am done chewing her up and spitting her out. She is a punk, she’s a pathetic loser that pulls Robert Main level bullshit as she did on Savage because yet again it just goes to show how much of a pussy she is when it comes to doing ANYTHING of merit on her own. If hell freezes over and by some chance Betsy manages to survive; and by survive I mean leaving Warfare with a pulse then she’s all your brother.

Betsy is backed so far into a corner that all she can do now is take the predictable route by finally responding to the mud-slinging that has been going on. She states that playtime is over; sweetie the only person that has been playing is you. I put you in my rearview last week when I not only called your shit you continue to take the steps that I predicted you would take like a goddamn scrub. Within this human game of chess you, mam, are far from a formidable player because if you were you wouldn’t have been checkmated a week ago. I got a chuckle out of how you acknowledge yourself as desperate; because your times are indeed just that, but in all fairness, your fate was sealed when you and the rest of Legacy opted to stick their nose in my business. That is ultimately what all of this between you and I boils down to; you hung on the coattails of Legacy to rub shoulders with the tippy-top of the XWF in BOB. Only now you are starting to realize that you can’t handle the fire coming from our goddamn kitchen! It’s a tough lesson to learn, ask Robert Main. I mean you all came to his aid, remember? Goddamn Dolly Waters is probably licking her chops knowing that she’s the first to continue beating you into the ground, and if anyone is considering you for any title contention if fucking absurd because you haven’t done a goddamn thing to earn a shot at the Internet Championship let alone any other. It’s a bigger joke than some guy name Pete being the Universal Champion. I am begging for you to DO something to warrants you getting as much of my time that I have given you. Let me know when you join me in this universe, you know, the one that matters… because here Betsy Granger isn’t anything more than a mother fucking jobber to the stars; and there isn’t a bigger goddamn star than Chris Page. I mean Jesus Christ built my dining room table! If that’s not fucking epic nothing is.

I hope that you have enjoyed your time with me, Miss Granger. I hope that you have learned that playing the game your way against high-caliber talents isn’t going to get you anywhere but another loss on your record. It’s not entirely your fault; you were lost in the shuffle before the bell fucking rang when you sit back and think for one single second that someone like you is going to walk into a battle with me and leave with your arm raised in victory. Throughout my career, I have made no mistakes about it that I am one low-down son of a bitch that has used and abused any and everyone that has crossed my path to get the result that I want. In this case, there’s no one to use or abuse other than you. Some of the best work of my career came at the expense of Robert Main; suckering him in, allowing him and the rest of the world to believe that I respected him; I so much as told him that I was using his name value to catapult me further into the limelight. I am one vile bastard in every sense of the words; the epitome of evil in the eyes of most, something I take more pride in than anyone will ever know.

While you have your “abilities” I have mine.

I can take nothing happening like you and make her a marquee attraction, even if for just one program.

I can reach my goals by any means necessary.

I can push people like you to a level that not even they are aware they have.

I can crush dreams.

I can break bones.

I can shed blood.

I even can steal the goddamn show thirty years later within my career.

I don’t have to wait until the final hours to get my shit together and put on your big girl panties to stop playing the games that you’ve been playing for they didn’t work. You can be vague, you can pull the same shit you pulled at War Games with the same result of failure in your future. You aren’t ready to push through that glass ceiling, you aren’t ready to hang with the grown folks so head on back over to the head of the kiddie table. You’ll see the chair, it’s the empty one next to Charlie (or Demos, whatever he calls himself today) and it has your name card on the table. You aren’t about shit, will not be about shit, and when push comes to shove you have shown the world that you just are not ready to compete with someone like me. This isn’t a movie or a fairytale that sees good triumph over evil. This is the real world; not some MTV version from the nineties, this is now you versus me for now all the time for talk has ended. Let’s see if you can back up your play because from where I am sitting this ends with your shoulders on the mat with the referee making that three count. I am not going to escape the cage, that doesn’t do anything for me. I am going to beat you, Betsy. When I am done with you I will move on to bigger and better things on my horizons that exceed some overproduced cunt that lives in her delusional fantasy world. What separates me from you; other than my talent and ability, I have things to do. I have bigger fish to fry in my pan than a Granger. You have been nothing more than something to occupy my time with so that I may rack up another victory on my road to reclaiming the Universal Championship. Now I know that being looked down upon is not only told that you suck but walked through WHY you suck isn’t something anyone will take lightly. Usually, I tend to light a fire under the asses of my opponents- you seem to be the exception to that rule because you haven’t shown anyone anything other than you belong sniffing the middle of the card.

It must suck to be in your shoes knowing that you are giving me some of your best only for it to be anything but good enough.

You are in for the rudest awakening the moment the bell rings on Warfare. You will look around knowing that you are locked inside a solid Steel Cage entering a world of pain, suffering, and humiliation that you never thought was possible. I am the alpha in our equation while you will always be my omega. See what I did there? In closing you can drop whatever bomb you want to drop, you can try to save whatever face you think you can muster up saving but it will not change the fact that you have shit the bed when it comes to handling me like nobody else I have ever seen. You should be embarrassed for yourself when this is all said and done, but more so you are going to learn a very valuable lesson within this process. Losing to Chris Page doesn’t mean that you suck… you do that on your own… but it does mean that you are just like everyone else. In closing this isn’t just about me, this is about BOB and about bouncing back with some goddamn vengeance following War Games. We can’t change the past but we can dictate our future, and while it starts with Betsy on Wednesday Night the real meat and potatoes shall come in two weeks when my six studs mop the floor with fucking Apex and Legacy within one fail swoop. This is the moment of your lives that you will live to regret that day that any of you thought you compare to the most dominant organization within all of the professional sports today- Brotherhood of Baddies. Fuck with us you will get dealt with.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-17-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-19-2021), Dolly Waters (08-17-2021), Gator (08-18-2021), HeavensToBetsy (08-17-2021), JimCaedus (08-17-2021), Marf (08-17-2021)