Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinning Corey A Week From His Defense Against Jim Caedus
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-12-2021, 08:38 AM

Corey is walking down the street, carrying the XWF Xtreme Championship over one shoulder, his 25/7 briefcase in his Baphomet left hand, and a brown bag in his right. He comes to a crosswalk, and observed the nice, albeit hot, weather of the day. Fans approach him and take selfies, of which he obliges. A vehicle drives by, and the driver sticks his head out of his window and hollers "COREYTOPIA!" at the Xtreme Champ in acknowledgement. Corey waves. The signal changes, and he crosses the street and walks into a small, though quaint park. He finda a bench, glances around to see if he has a peaceful moment, and sits. He rests the briefcase beside him, and places the brown bag atop it. At ease, he removes a sandwich wrapped in cellophane from the bag, and proceeds to unwrap it. He takes a bite out of the sandwich, looking contented in the light of the sun. He glances down at the sandwich, but stops when he is encompassed by shade. Corey looks up and sees "Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss grinning at him.

'Sup?

Corey reacts with the speed of a cheetah. Dropping his lunch, he scoops both his Xtreme Championship and briefcase, nailing Big Puddin' and denting the case in the process. Kiss reels back and falls onto his ass as Corey stands and bolts. As he reaches the perimeter of the park, we see Diesel. Diesel attempts a clothesline, which Corey deftly ducks as he turns and continues to scramble down the street. He continues to run for a few blocks before he turns into an alley. As he clutches his case and championship belt, he glances around a corner to see if the members of BOB have given chase. With no sign they are, he takes a deep breath and rest the back of his head against the brick wall of the building he has taken cover behind. As he does, a very familiar voice is heard.

Ever hear the saying "I wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley"?[

Corey glances sideways and sees none other than Bobby Bourbon stepping from a doorway within the alley.

The hits just keep coming, don't they? I remember, Corey, you cost me the Hart Championship just one time, and that was enough to make my shit list. Now, you could cough up that title to Jimbo at Warfare, but hell, why wait? I can...

Without hesitating a second more, Corey swings the briefcase at Bobby. Bobby ducks the blow and rolls Corey up into a small package pin.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Dolly Waters (08-12-2021), JimCaedus (08-12-2021), Thaddeus Duke (08-12-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-12-2021, 01:56 PM

Corey kiks ouT.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
JimCaedus (08-12-2021), Thaddeus Duke (08-12-2021)