Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Redemption- Chapter One
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-05-2021, 12:04 PM

There’s a lot of emotions being carried around following War Games 2021- Corey gets carried to another Championship, BOB doesn’t leave victorious, and Robert Main’s undefeated streak has officially come to an end. But you know who the sleeper out of the whole fucking show was? Dolly Waters. Yep- I said it. She came to play, and she is the one that should have left with her arm raised in victory if it wasn’t for the two biggest egomaniacs in the business today. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I to have an ego but there’s are the sizes of Texas and California and doesn’t change the fact that people are talking about War Games, and the conversation has zero to do with the victors if it’s a positive condensation while Dolly showed fire and passion.

While I would love to boast a BOB victory that I have absolutely nothing to do with… I can’t nor will I offer up excuses, it’s kinda not my thing.

What I have heard an awful lot about is the emergence of the Beast since laying dormant for six months. What I have heard about is how Robert Main is bent because I took away the last thing he coveted the most. It’s ironic to me that someone who took an awful lot of pride in being one of the six to cost me MY Universal Championship that now he’s bent because I took away from him. It’s kind of a hypocritical stance to take, but then again that’s Robert for you, and while our game is still being played you need not make a mistake about it when I say that we are far from over.

But before we can take our next step there are several things that I have on my agenda first, and that includes Betsy Granger.

I woke up on Monday morning next to Jessica in our hotel suite following an interesting War Games Pay-Per-View event feeling incredibly refreshed and renewed following my actions versus the actions of BOB. I got out of bed early, had a workout at our hotel gym, and came to several conclusions of my own when it comes to what needs to be done next. The masses are going to look at BOB’s loss as the second coming of Christ or some shit- it became clear that to shift the narrative I must take matters into my own hands to go ahead and snatches those bullets out of the guns that many try to wield.

I must destroy Betsy Granger.

Definitively.

Decisively.

… and so I shall.

With Warfare looming on the horizon I left Chicago on my own accord and headed back to Tampa for a few days of isolation amongst myself. Our scene opens as Chris Page can be seen sitting in his hot tub which is poolside at his Tampa Estate. It’s been three days since he’d spoken to anyone; including Jessica. It’s been the longest since they’ve not spoken in eight months; not because we are angry or upset because I get it; space is always a good thing for it gives you time to reflect, clear your head and re-evaluate if necessary. We are not in the re-evaluation state you ignorant fucks.

Jessica emerges from the kitchen out to the back patio where she finds Chris relaxing in the hot tub.

[Image: DangerousUnequaledBufflehead-size_restricted.gif]

Chris removes his shades from his eyes as he lays them on the pavers that surround the hot tub before getting up and walking up the steps exiting the hot tub as he gives his hellos to Jessica.

” Hey sweetie.”

Chris snatches a towel where he dries off his chest before walking over towards the canopy where Jessica has taken a seat. He kneels kissing her on the lips before taking a seat beside her at an oval table with four chairs.

Jessica: Did you miss me?

” Does a bear shit in the woods?”

The response from Chris garners a smirk from Jessica before she starts to shake her head slightly from side to side.

” What’s the matter?”

It’s not like I don’t already know; War Games soured some of the BOB members, and rightfully so if you ask me. There’s no way we shouldn’t have been better represented in the Main Event than what we were; but I am under the mentality of you can’t change the past you can only focus on the present and the future; which is exactly what I have done over the last several days.

Jessica: I’m still not completely past what that fuckery was at War Games. That was ours to win.”

” There’s not a whole lot that I can say about that seeing I wasn’t involved, and no I’m not saying that even if I was a part of Team BOB that it would have mattered. Everyone has a bad night now and then; it’s not IF you get beaten it’s HOW you handle the loss. The only thing we can do collectively is bouncing the fuck back. I’ve spent the last several days thinking about how we can facilitate that.”

Jessica: I’m listening.

” We all know everyone was looking for us to fail, and with that being said there’s not a whole lot anyone can say if your name is not Alias, Corey, or Dolly, period. We still have the Tag Titles, we still have the TV Title, we are still the focal point of just about any program we show up and compete on, and the reality of this situation is that War Games doesn’t matter. Does it hurt? Probably, but our endgame is so much bigger than War Games. We have come so far to let some dumb shit like this hold us back.”

This is what separates good talent from a GREAT talent. Anyone can get knocked off the horse; look at what transpired with me at Leap of Faith. I got knocked off the mountain regardless of the hoes or the why’s but I didn’t let it phase me. I stuck to the course and bounced back. BOB can bounce back equally as easily as a collective group.

” Now I don’t know how you spent the last several days but I have spent them thinking long and hard on what the next moves for us should be, and now it’s completely up to you, The Bastards, Ozzy, and Dre’ on what you all choose to do. I am going to go ahead and fuck up the world of Betsy Granger…”

Jessica: God I hate that bitch.

What’s not to hate? Here is a slut bucket that couldn’t wrestle her way out of a wet paper bag if her life depended on it. She’s a second fiddle player to Legacy, and that will never change. She’s in the wrong place at the wrong time against the wrong opponent for her to do a damn thing but get trounced yet again by BOB in some form or fashion.

” Hate is such a strong word to use, it’s not like she’s an actual challenge because she’s one of the ones that can hang with anyone in the upper mid-card levels but she is not what I like to call competition. She has done absolutely nothing but latches on to Raven to give her some sort of instant credibility of his name alone, and he was dumb enough to buy it. She has now found herself in my crosshairs for actions have consequences.”

I wish I could say that defeating Betsy does a whole lot for me because it doesn’t when it’s expected, yet for her, this is another opportunity to take a seat at the grown folk’s table to prove to someone, anyone that she belongs standing in the same ring with a REAL legendary icon, this wrestling God that is Chris Page. There is only one of me; often imitated but never duplicated. It’s no secret that she is going to be forced to bring her very best to the table, and much like the end resulted in Betsy on her back this shall not be an exception.

” She will answer to me for her sins against me. She is going to deal with the devil himself and will know that she picked the wrong person within this organization to trifle with. She is just a mere blip on the radar for she is not capable of elevating her game to my level.”

It’s incredibly cut to see the effort people put in when they're standing in the same ring as me. Track it back to Demos and R.L. Edgar for example. Both of them thought they were ready to tangle with Chris Page; both of them gave me everything they had only to fail with flying colors. I know what you’re asking yourselves, what’s Betsy have to do with either of the above mentioned, it’s simple, they are all on the wavelength as far as a talent in this federation. They all three give a shit when it matters but those shits given take away from them being nobody’s when I am through cramming my fist down their throats. Betsy doesn’t have the gumption to tangle with me, and over the next two weeks, I am going to take an awful lot of pleasure in making that a reality on so many levels that she will duck off in the shadows just like Demos and just like Edgar by my hands.

” This rise back to the top doesn’t end with our resident time traveler because that is small potatoes to the bigger picture of rewriting the wrongs done to BOB by the XWF. She is just in this position because I am bored and haven’t beaten her just yet AND because she put her nose in my business. I’ll give her some credit though, at least she isn’t like Raven or Warstein in the sense that she has shown up and competed while they’ve done just about nothing but be the lazy pieces of monkey crap they have always been.”

Jessica listens intently to Chris as he reaches over on the table grabbing a square silver tin- he opens it up and pulls out a prerolled joint before firing it up. He takes several deep pulls before deeply inhaling followed by a strong exhale of thick white smoke.

Jessica: What’s the endgame then if it’s not Betsy or Robert?”

There’s a sly smirk from Chris as he leans forward towards Jessica while taking another toke.

” Robert is no longer the endgame for us because we’ve already taken everything away from him that he coveted the most. He’s a joke at this point in his career. Over the last year or so we have legitimately broken the unbreakable Robert Main to the degree there’s not a lot more than even needs to be said when it comes to that piece of garbage. Hell, I even threw on the makeup and spiked jacket and called myself a “beast” just to fuck with him at War Games…”

It’s true.

” He’s not the thing that is going to carry us back to the promised land, oh no.”

Jessica: Would you just tell me already?!?!

There’s only one thing that will silence the critics, there’s one person that stole it from me like a thief in the night, and there’s only one person who has feared this day since Leap of Faith.

” I’m taking back the Universal Championship.”

Jessica: But I thought you wanted to hold on to that and catch him slipping?

” He’s been slipping since he called himself winning my title, and while Betsy played her role with Legacy there’s also an association with Alias as we are all well aware of. They ran together with RMI, they have history, and if beating the fuck out of her over her actions at Leap of Faith isn’t enough why don’t we tack on her friendship with Alias.”

It doesn’t get more win/win than that right there. In one night I will get to use and abuse Betsy as I see fit while sending firm examples to Legacy and Alias in one fail swoop while kicking Betsy so hard in the cunt I cave in her womb. Won’t be any baby Raven’s popping out of that large-mouthed bass anytime soon when I am done tearing you up from the inside out...

” I mean it couldn’t be any more perfect than it is right now, so let’s just take back what belongs to us and be done with it. It just makes sense to go ahead and get this done. I know I can trounce the fuck out of Handyman; hell the world knows it so in my eyes now is the time to exercise that rematch.”

Jessica: When is this going to take place? Relentless?

” Nah- I got other fish I am going to fry on that night; but I plan on frying it as the Universal Champion which is exactly where I should be AND will be when I am done wreaking havoc over Betsy, Alias, and whoever the fuck wants a piece of Chris Page next. I have thought long and hard over every step that I have taken or will be taking to ensure not only the success of myself but the success of BOB as well. Staking claim to the Universal Championship and running rough shot over everybody for a second time is the most ideal course of action for us to take. It might not be the popular one amongst BOB, It damn sure isn’t going to be popular amongst the roster but ultimately this boils down to who is willing to do what to get what they want. I have sat back and watched Alias for nearly a year just like I have done with Betsy, and if I am being honest with you neither are worth writing home to mom about.”

Betsy is a lost cause, she is a formality to my bigger vision which is you, Alias. You have something I want and I hope for sake I have your undivided attention as I take Betsy and humble her on national television for the world to see. This isn’t fun and games any longer, this is now shifted to some serious business that you sir aren’t remotely prepared for.

Jessica: If not Relentless then when?

The million-dollar question if there ever was one. I could pop up on a Savage and stake claims, maybe I’ll stake my claim after disposing of Betsy on Warfare, or dare I say that I take this to bWo’s Anarchy? Decisions, decisions because when you’re sitting in my seat all you have to do is name a time and place where you will have no choice but to show up.

” Good things come to those that wait, and while I have a time and place in my mind I’ve never been one to make a hasty decision when it comes to my business, as you are well aware. I see things clearly and my mind is far from clouded like that scaled-down version of Stevie Nicks that is going to get steamrolled on Warfare.”

I do not think I’ve been this excited for anything since dismantling Thad when he was at his peak than I am right now knowing what I have laid out in front of me. It is a hard job to continue carrying this federation month in and month out when you sit back and listen to the nonsense that is spewed by a lot of you based over nothing more than you cannot get over and stay over for as long as I have. Listen, not everyone is built for this business or this profession for it takes a toll on you mentally and physically… but ONLY the strong will survive and that’s exactly what I am. Thirty years I have been in this business and for thirty years I have maintained my star power, I have transcended this business and have made a shitload of money in the process at the expense of so many. It’s time to add Betsy’s name to that list.

” All anyone needs to know about this is that Daddy is coming not only to carve my name into Betsy’s flesh but he is also coming for his property sooner rather than later. We might not have had the best War Games outing as a group, but it doesn’t take away that BOB made the finals where three other teams did not, it doesn’t take away from just how dominant we have been and still are. Regardless of what anyone has to say BOB makes the XWF interesting, BOB is what drives this federation in victory or defeat because we are the upper echelon, and we will continue our trend of dominance.”

Jessica: So you’re not going to tell me when you plan on exercising that rematch? It’s a little concerning because it goes against our plan. If you aren’t successful then what?”

” Sweetheart there’s not an “if” in this equation, it’s a when I am successful. It’s kind of what I do.”

There’s a wink from Chris as our scene fades out.

Words from the Stoned One:

Do you want to know what power is? Power is stripping away everything that someone has built themselves upon to remain relevant within an industry that sees them for what they truly are; a failure, isn’t that right Robert? And as much as you want this to be about you… my time has been claimed by someone that made a critical mistake when she stuck her nose in BOB business WAY back at Leap of Faith. You do remember Betsy, right? She is our resident time traveler that has amounted to jack and shit throughout 2021.

Hi there Betsy.

Are you ready to play a game?

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b9bxw8on459f73tk88tv...w.gif&ct=g]

Where the fuck do I even begin with you? I can remember back late last year you emerged on the scene generating an awful lot of sizzle, you had a few good months before you tanked faster than a virgin on prom night. I had in all honesty forgot who you were until you elected to show up at Leap of Faith alongside here today gone tomorrow James Raven and Shawn Warstein to render aid to Apex only to see them do what in return? Where was Apex when you needed them? I didn’t see Robert Main rushing to your aid as you did with him, which in hindsight should probably make you fucking regret your initial move, to begin with, because without you elect to take part in what was the end of my Universal Title reign you wouldn’t be on my radar in the first place. So, let’s start there- surely you aren’t foolish enough to think that you will stick your nose in my business without garnering some sort of response from little ole me? Before you start to ask yourself, what has taken me so long to grace you with my presence allow me to be brutally honest- of the six people that set the table for Alias to cash in his briefcase you my dear on a level of importance ranked at number six. At one time I would have considered you a worthy challenger, but your failures have dictated your demise. I mean how many times does Bobby have to smack you around before you realize you are nothing more than overblown hype.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bwa4my2xh2zjaad1sxxf...w.gif&ct=g]

If you know anything about me you know that I am a man who waits for his opportunity before he pounces on his prey and devours them as I have done with your bosom buddy Robert Main. Not only do I pick my spot I have picked the best spot when it comes to you, my pet; you are already a wounded piece of prey that has already fallen victim to my jungle. Not only are you broken and nowhere near what you once were, you now carry the burden for the faction you are third legging because every loss you rack up on that record of yours is a direct reflection of Legacy as a whole. Betsy FUCKING Granger- come on down! You are the next contestant to get your ass served and cunt kicked by the greatest piece of talent that has graced the sport of Professional Wrestling! That is right boys and girls, our resident time traveler thought it would be an outstanding idea to throw a challenge in my direction several weeks ago that we are just now circling back around to. I will be the first to admit that my eyes have been locked on you since you debuted with this company; Remember that time? You were looked at as someone with potential, someone that had former Universal Champion written all over her as she sliced and diced through anyone that was put in her path. An ungodly amount of momentum swung your way as you captured the now-defunct Shooting Star Championship… congrats. I mean, that is a HUGE accomplishment when ninety percent of the females on this roster want nothing to do with it, am I right?

[Image: why.gif?w=392]

What else have you amounted to in the XWF?

Spare me accomplishments in OTHER federations- spare me the association with Legacy because that is a thing because Raven is banging you for the time being and not because you are special in any sense of the word. Your downfall can be tracked back March Madness when you failed to capture that crown, it continued with losses to Corey and eventually getting schooled by Atara to take away the very title that you place held for all those months. Incredible accomplishment if I do say so. Not really, but we can all pretend right? Speaking of pretending; for someone who is a time traveler why the fuck didn’t you travel into the future and see this association with Robert Main and Apex was going to flop harder than a Shawn Warstein promo? You showed up alongside both Shawn and Raven to save Apex from a thrashing that they have had coming to them for years… yet that was not reciprocated when Bobby and other BOB members kicked the crap out of you on national television- yet you have done absolutely NOTHING but talk about it. Cannot say I am surprised because you have fallen so far from grace the most you CAN do is talk because your actions will lead to failure much like they did at War Games, right? You have an awful lot in common with a good chunk of the roster in the sense that you’re good but you’re far from great, you’re far from being top tier such as myself You can hold your own with the Jenny Myst’s or the Ash Quinn’s of this profession but when you rub shoulders with guys like me you end up on your back looking up at the lights faster than your bedroom activities with Raven.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5081844]

All sizzle, no fucking pop.

I wonder why that is? How can someone like you make waves to put yourself on the map only to flounder back into mid-card status just as quickly as you attempted to ascend to the top? I’ll tell you, consistency, or your lack thereof. People, yourself included will say any and everything under the goddamn sun about yours truly; but you know what never changes? My success. Why? Because unlike you I know what it means to get to the top and STAY at the top. Why the fuck else are you knocking on my door? That is a super simple question to answer when you take a step back and look at the bigger picture; I will make you relevant even if just for a couple of weeks before I wad you up and toss you in the trash where you fucking belong alongside the rest of Legacy as you will all be laughed out of the sport when it is all said and done. Why are you the only member of this alleged group of talent that bothers to compete here frequently as opposed to running from federation to federation with dismal rosters just so egos can be stroked? I am ecstatic that you and I are going to collide on Warfare for no other reason than to continue to beat you further and further into the ground where this delusion that you are anything but a pawn to make me look better than I already do. Don’t you worry about me Lycanaing this encounter; I doubt you have a well-versed inside cradle in your arsenal that will hold these shoulders down. Instead, I am going to use my time with you to send a loud and clear message to not only Apex but to Legacy too, because two factions have come together; if you call it that, to try and end the reign of terror that BOB has run rough shot over for the last goddamn year. People like YOU thought that assisting in taking the Universal Title away from me that would somehow directly affect the BOB army. They, much like yourself, were stupid enough to think that WE need the titles to maintain our positioning as the most dominating faction this company has ever seen, and you all have found yourselves to be wrong per usual because we are only getting stronger, we are only getting better, and we are only getting bigger while we bypass all of the useless wastes of space such as yourself. Face it, Betsy, you’re fighting the single biggest losing battle that you could ever be fighting when you step through those ropes and tangle with Chris Page. There is a reason why I have suffered THREE pinfall losses over the last twelve months, and unlike Robert or Alias, it has NOTHING to do with not being booked and everything to do with me trashing everyone that has come across my path. This is where you fit into MY story, Betsy. You are the next piece of talent that I get to carve a notch on my belt with.

[Image: giphy.gif]

It is not like losing to BOB isn’t something that you are terrible at. It appears that seems to be something that on the contrary you are EXCELLENT with. It is no secret that Bobby Bourbon has had your number since Retro-Anarchy’s beating only to take it a step further with War Games. Hell, YOU need a win more than you need air right now as you are now poised to stand in the squared circle with the one man that is responsible for putting this all together; just because I am responsible doesn’t make me a leader; not that spitting bogus information is frowned upon considering 80% of the mudslinging that went on for War Games labeled me as a leader when we’ve made it clear that BOB has no leader. We are a group of collective talent who have like-minded ideas on where we want to take the business, and when it comes to you, we want to take you down and exploit you for the cheap whore that you are. We’ve have had our way with you collectively now it is my turn to show you exactly just who the hell I am when it comes to where I rest in this profession we know and love as Professional Wrestling. I am so looking forward to this more than even you will ever know. There is nothing I take more pleasure in than shutting the mouth of people that think they have what it takes to step in the ring and box with God. You, my child, will rue the day that you ever thought that stepping to me was a good idea because like so many others you will fall flat on your goddamn face. This is your moment to show the world that you aren’t some two-bit flake, this is your moment to prove to EVERYONE that you aren’t just some chump trying to play Pro Wrestler, and this is your time to step to the plate and knock this out of the park… but you won’t.

[Image: 200.gif]

You will come out hard and heavy until you fizzle out like a sparkler on the Fourth of July.

You can play wrestler, or you can be a wrestler, and based on what I see of you mam you aren’t anything more than a gimmick that is in desperate need of an overhaul. So, do yourself a fucking favor and jump in that Tardis or whatever the fuck you are using, jump ahead to Warfare and see the error of your ways; more importantly, if you are a real-time traveler and not some gimmick why didn’t you know siding with Robert Main was a terrible idea? Why didn’t you know that captaining War Games was going to lead to the single biggest failure of your career? Why didn’t you know that fucking with BOB was and is a goddamn death sentence? Why didn’t you know that not even Shawn could save you from your latest failure? And why the hell don’t you know that this confrontation between you and I doesn’t end well for you? I mean fuck I know all of this and I don’t travel through time or space like I am some watered-down version of Doctor Who.

[Image: tenor.gif]

For fucks sake can Warfare get here already so when can step inside that Steel Cage, lock the door and see just who the best of the best is. I do not want BOB involved, I do not want Apex or Legacy sticking their nose in this affair to taint the sweet taste of victory for me or that bitter taste of defeat that you have become oh so accustomed to. Let us keep everyone else out, let us keep all the excuses away, and let’s see what the Impossible Time Traveler has to offer in what is arguably her biggest test to date. What you are about to find out first hand is just how different of a breed I am when it comes to the names of REAL legends within this sport, and when I take your pretty little face and start raking it across the mesh of that cold unforgiving steel, tasting your blood as it pours out from the wounds that I will no doubt open up on you, hearing your screams of pain and suffering will fill my soul with joy and amusement for this is just the tip of the iceberg for you snd I get to turn around and do it again with all parties involved. Apex and Legacy alike will no doubt be watching intently as I use your body to send a loud and clear message to the skirts that you are aligned with. Keep hamming it up with Robert on Twitter, keep thinking that he or Legacy alike will be able to stop the sheer embarrassment I am going to give you. It will only make my victory that much sweeter.

[Image: 18056d4f-5e0f-4923-9643-db719a7c8c20.gif]

I hope that someone else will be watching…

ALIAS

Not only will I use and abuse little ole Betsy to send a message to Ape-Leg… I will be sending a message to you as well. Your road to Relentless is not yet set in stone for there is ONE more title defense in between now and then. So now is the time for me to go ahead and exercise my rematch clause that all Champions have who are cashed in on by bitches like you who have to rely on briefcases to get the job done. The time and place is set;

Saturday Night, August 28th, Saturday Night Savage.

Betsy, you are nothing more than the appetizer while I am on my way to my main course. I suggest you strap in buttercup because you are going to be in for a very long ride… and you are already playing from behind.

I’ll see you soon.

[Image: tenor.gif]

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Chris Page's post:
Dick Powers (08-05-2021), Dolly Waters (08-05-2021), Gator (08-18-2021), HeavensToBetsy (08-05-2021), JimCaedus (08-05-2021), Marf (08-05-2021), Thaddeus Duke (08-09-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
HeavensToBetsy (08-05-2021)