Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2021 PPV Board
The Curious Call Of The Carnival #III
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-24-2021, 05:18 AM

Continued From...
The Curious Call Of The Carnival Part 2

https://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41470

Robert leered down at his watch and sighed wondering what was taking Marf and Drew so long
to come back inside...As a professional wrestler, you'll never feel lousy about defeat, but what you will feel terrible about is how you missed the mark. You can call it underperforming, underachieving, Robert calls it what it is… Defeat... That's a real thing and it happens a lot when people like “The Omega” don't live up to their potential. It eats away at you; it keeps you up at night and can give you years and years of regret. It could be a repentance, it could be an assignment, or it could be a match you believed you’d win. But if you don’t go out and execute to the best of your ability, it will start to bother you. It’s been said that Robert is past his prime, losses piling up, misjudgment now more than ever… And maybe they are right…

” What is taking these two so long, it’s the fucking trash…”

Robert shook his head heading out the back door onto his deck...The utter charcoal of the night is Robert’s comfort, a blanket of magnanimous velvet that keeps him safe. It’s the pure black that makes the moon peeking from behind the clouds so alluring, creating a stage for him to stand upon. He peers into the gloom seeing nothing… So, he called out…

” Drew... Marf…”

He knew something was wrong as he leisurely crept down the stairs seeing two bags of leaves on the ground and one of Drew’s house slippers....

” Shit… Could Marf have been right about Jim? He knows this place… Could he have led them here… No… Stop… Get that out of your head Robert…”

In isolation it was lonely, yet there is an art to surviving it in the best shape possible. Robert continued leering over his shoulder, listening to the darkness that surrounded him as he reached for the rake left lying on the ground… He found that if he could be conscious of his choices and emotions, he might just make it out of this situation unharmed… Robert has had his ups and downs during his career, and if anyone is looking at 2021 as a bookmaker, the odds of him becoming The Universal Champion were never in his favor, he never stopped believing in himself and never stopped trying. Another win at Wargames solidifies everything in one night…

” The underdog status suits me just fine…”

As Robert got to the end of his driveway there was a black van that he has never seen before…

'' What the hell is team Powers trying to pull? They want to come here and stand in one way traffic? I’ll bury these fools where they stand… Show yourselves…”

He propped the rake up over his shoulder reaching for the vans sliding door… Revealing Drew and Marf both tied up laying in the back of the van unconscious… Each of their hands were bound behind their backs along with their feet… They were both hogtied…

” Holy shit… Drew… Marf…”

Just as Robert began to lean into the van the hair on the back of his neck stood on end… There was someone else standing there with him… The soulless bastards came for a soul, the very thing they could never regain. They came to take innocence and feel the evil joy as they sunk into the filth of indifference. They were the zombies of our apocalypse, hardwired to damage others to feed their addictions. Robert gripped the rake as tightly as he could…

” So, you slimy good for nothing son of a bitches is kidnapping us huh? Easier if we all show no Wargames and you move to the next round unscathed. Well, I hate to break this to you, but this isn’t going to happen… Not with me anyway… I’ve got to say Powers, this is pretty ballsy, even for a shrimp dicked clown like yourself… A walking talking herpes factory kidnapping a bunch of dudes. You sick freak… I’m not sure what you are into, but you’ll never get your hands around this Omega sized custard launcher. I’ve watched you in the past cut those Dick filled promos and my man that shit was hard to watch. Hell, it was cringe worthy… It’s clear that entertaining a crowd isn’t your thing… The moment I see your face, I’m going to take the best part out of your cowardly soul and once I do you will never be the same. Here lately a lot of people have written me off but when I get into the ring with my opponents, their tune changes… I’ll tell you this right now Powers, there will be no celebration for you once our match ends. No… There won’t be a moment where the old lady breaks out the red panties and says we did it. This team that Charlie constructed is going to carpet bomb the ever-loving shit out of each of you… We will be victorious…”

Robert swung the rake, but no one was there… He looked around confused for a few moments when he heard a popping sound from inside the van… He falls to his knees dropping the rake, his skin feels like bees are crawling just underneath the surface stinging him all over his body. He tries fighting it before falling face first onto the ground… Everything becomes blurry as the stun gun falls into Robert’s view, the last thing Robert sees is a pair of black combat boots before everything fades away…

...but an old familiar sound.

ROBERT!

His weary eyes burst open at the sound of Dolly’s shriek. He’s groggy trying to shake off the cobwebs while lifting his head…

” Dolly… Where… Where am I? Where are we?”

He responds to the gray, but recognizably genuine shadow of Dolly tied to a chair a few yards away. There’s an unwelcome glow, something like that of a circus spotlight shining over Robert, making it difficult for him to see.

I don’t’ kn-

She’s cut off… As a familiar voice ring out.

'' Bob, one question… So, I’m taking out the leaves right… Marf over there gives me his best Karate Kid crane kick and I wake up here? Can someone explain? Oh, and Robert I hope that before you got abducted, you got to pick those leaves up or they will kill the lawn…”

Another light casts down from the sound of a heavy switch. Robert sighs in a mixture of relief and frustration seeing Drew tied up next to him. He continues to try and focus, the added glare making it more strenuous. In brisk succession a series of similar lights take their turns gleaming down upon Marf, Dolly and Charlie.

Dang Dolly, I heard you love Dick, but I didn’t know you literally got one tattooed by your mouth!

The fuck?

All four of you have it!

He shouts, cycling his eyes between them, and sure enough their faces are covered in artistic renditions of humongous black cocks. Like something straight out of a sixth grader’s doodlebook their flesh bears the unmistakable mark of phallocentrism.

” Would someone like to explain to me just what in the blue fuck is going on here? And why I have a massive wong on my face? The last thing that I remember was going outside of my house to look for Drew and Marf and finding you guys tied up in the back of a black van... Tell me how in the hell they got the jump on two of you?”

” We were worried about the leaves, so they got the drop on us, like the cowards they are!”

” I’ll be one hundred percent transparent here… Drew had me distracted…”

”Sure blame me because I care about how Robert’s lawn look… Unbelievable…”

” We’re all stars now…

Charlie mutters almost unconsciously from his binds on the crucifix.

...Well, besides listening to Charlie ramble like an old drunkard, I don’t remember shit. I was talking to the three of you on the phone when some FREAK popped up in my room and ambushed me.

Drew interrupts Dolly…

” I remember Mark throwing a kick…”

It’s Marf. M-A-R-Fucking-F! What is so hard to understand about my name?

” Whatever, Mark… Marf… We’re splitting hairs here. I should not even be here. There I was minding my own business at Robert’s house and I’m abducted… Whoever is running this Mickey mouse operation needs to reconsider their career choice... Because you suck…”

‘I was climbing to the top, then I fell...but I thought I was being pushed….I thought I was being pushed...

A progressively aggravated Robert tries pulling himself free to no avail…

” Listen, there is only one logical explanation to this and its team Pussy Power… When I find out who did this to us, I’m going to kick their teeth so far down their throats they are going to be able to chew their own ass out… Pulling on Superman’s cape will get you slaughtered in this game. No of these chicken shits are the bully of the play ground when Robert Main is around…”

Are they really that scared? I guess it fucking tracks, right? They would’ve known they were defeated as soon as they spotted this matchup-nightmare on the card. Ned Kaye is considered a heavy hitter on that team for crying out loud! Charlie, didn’t you knock that bitches wig off twice? Robert, didn’t you practically teach that guy to wrestle?

Robert chuckles…

"Hell, no I didn’t teach Ned how to wrestle or he would have a better track record than he has had… I’d never teach someone mediocrity. Back when I was Universal Champion, I gave Ned a match most people believed he didn’t deserve… Fast forward knowing what I know now, those naysayers were correct. And by the way I put on a freaking clinic when I stomped him into the canvas. ”

Ned Kaye never learns...but I’ll teach him his final fucking lesson! He’ll finally join his precious little fiancée...the smell of her cheap perfume was only drowned out by the wonderful smoke of charring flesh.

Hold up, Ned Kaye is a heavy hitter? Are Dean Rose and Ash Quinn on that list too? Jesus fucking Christ are we talking about the same Ned Kaye that devalued the poor Hart title? I’ve heard rumors they are considering changing the name of the belt soon...probably to wash off that desperate Neddy stench. Not sure a name change will do the trick unfortunately, some shit just don’t wash out. I may not have had the pleasure of stomping Lil Ned in the right, yet, but I’ve been in there with his two little cocksmokers. I whipped their asses at tag turmoil despite already facing others. The fuck is their little stable called, something ripped off from Final Fantasy right? Ned’s Shinra? No, fucking Avalanche...and what the fuck have they accomplished under Ned’s brilliant leadership?

Ned is out of his element. Just take a look at that “team” he tried to assemble

Everyone lets out a dull groan at the thought of AMBIENLanche, one of the XWF’s biggest duds of a stable in recent memory,

The guy cheats his ass off with his squad of geratric rape victims, gets the Hart Title practically handed to him, and then puts up an effort against Thad Duke that looks worse than a botched suicide attempt. I would say he’s a perfect example of how to sink yer’ own ship, but Ned never even unroped from the dock. He tied the rope around his own neck and did a pencil dive into the lake.

And Caedus? The last time he and I were in XWF together, that guy went postal on his own squad. On national fucking television. But you two remember that, huh?

She says towards Robert and Drew, a suggestive indictment in her tone.

It’s all obvious. These fucks won’t know how to operate as a team, and now they’re scrambling. I mean, had anyone thought to ask Dick Powers what happened to the Brick Squad, or better yet, what exactly his involvement with those gender-swapping cartoon characters were before they fell apart? Of course not, because nobody remembers him, and all that’s left of the BrickSquad is a blemish on Jim Caedus’ ego.

Say what you will… I took an L to Dick Powers. Which was the biggest W of his career. But that was 100 percent on me. That was 100 percent on me being more interested in going to Leap Of Faith to be with my squad, or who I thought was my squad, than actually wrestling. It was a mistake that won’t happen again.

As soon as I heard my name drafted by…*you*-

Turning her head and looking at Charlie, fully exposing him to the sharpee-cock going from ear to mouth,

-I was ready to rep this team, to pull us all together, to lay all my prejudices to the side and be the best *team* in War Games...

There’s a collective nod of stoicism from the rest of the Carnies,

And I know y’all was too…

I’ve been on some good teams in the XWF… and some not so good teams. I’ve seen how indifference and egomania can tear groups apart… or worse, keep one from forming to begin with.

Hell, there’s an entire team in War Games dedicated-to and celebrating the destruction of comradery. Ironic, huh? Those guys don’t see the hand they played in doing it to themselves, and yet they want to give selflessness the ol’ college-try again. They don’t stand a chance either. Their egos will always be their downfalls.

I’ve lived in a commune for the last seven months.

I know how to bring people together… how to build, to overcome, to sustain.

I’m built for this moment and built for this team. Dick went and drafted a Jimmy to cover his cock for War Games, but it won’t matter. They can’t FUCK with us, and they know it!

Main gives an ‘atta-do’ nod and smiles towards Dolly. He leans over to Drew, The kid gets it…

Charlie quickly snaps his head in the direction of the spotlight shining down upon him. The Nickleman squints up at the rafters. He catches the faint glimpse of a small, robed figure skittering between each of the spotlights. The light pattering of footsteps can be heard from the rafters above as Charlie bursts out into a rant.

Even here, even now...those pussy poppers are afraid to meet us underneath the spotlight. They stare down at us from the safety of those rafters…. like nothing more than fans, the dicks and cunts of this world are content to be mere voyeurs to greatness and stardom.

The soft footsteps begin to descend from the rafters, quickly skittering down what sounds like a creaky set of stairs.

Well, if Ned isn’t the heavy hitter, it certainly isn’t limp Dick Powers. And it one thousand percent isn’t Geri “As relevant as the Left Hand” Vayden. That leaves Jimbo Caedus, yikes. Hmmm, I wonder if Jimmy was able to get all the blood stains cleaned off the Xtreme title after I was done smashing it into his Neanderthal skull. As he found out at Warfare, when you’re dealing with the real me, you’re in for a very violent time. He struggled with the half dead version of me, how the fuck can he possibly stop me at full strength? Ole Dicky boy really is showing off his supreme intelligence with these picks fuck. A guy that will likely self-implode seventeen times before War Games airs. Another guy whose biggest claim to fame is that one day he might be in a universal title match if he tries his bestest. And then the chick who’s done fuck all but lose and is somehow more boring than her stupid fucking face. Outstanding…

Childish laughter echoes through the darkness. Our quartet of hero’s squint into the shadow, all but blinded by the searing circus spotlights. They hear far more than they see, but the footsteps cease. A humming engine roars to life in their wake. Pale green fog begins to pump into the room, giving definition to its angles of tattered polythene.

The ropes hold tight, keeping each of our heroes from true freedom no matter how hard they tug and pull. The firm fibers are oppressive in their constriction: but as the fumes roll past the faces of our heroes, something begins to change. They gag, and spatter on the fumes. Through the gasping blinks, their pupils choke out their retinas.

As the toxins push into their lungs, the feeling of freedom burgeons inside of their chests. The deeper they slip, the freer the binds wain. They slip and slip and slip until the ropes are gone, leaving them unbound but seated in their chairs with an old familiar sound…

We’re all stars now...

The once blown PA system blares in a crisp rejuvenation. From outside our heroes' confines, a dull zapping sound brings to life a cosmopolitan display of lightbulbs. Thousands and thousands of lights bringing a nostalgic glow and revealing the confines to be a tattered and moldy circus tent. Outside, through the rips and tears, the decaying ruins of a carnival have reanimated.

Chippawa… we’re back baby.

Several men tear through the side of the circus tent. They’re each wearing the face of Robert Main’s Monstrosity. They deliberately surround Drew and snatch him from his chair, dragging him through the dirt and gravel towards the carnival. Charlie’s Carnies couldn’t react, they’re now bound…

In the dope show...

-to be continued-

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(07-24-2021), ALIAS (07-24-2021), Charlie Nickles (07-24-2021), Chris Page (07-24-2021), Dick Powers (07-24-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-01-2021), Dolly Waters (07-24-2021), JimCaedus (09-21-2021), Marf (07-24-2021), Miss Fury (07-24-2021), Theo Pryce (08-01-2021)