Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROAD HOUSE
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-21-2021, 08:03 PM

Preesh and Big Mad Ivan are sitting at a crowded bar with their new friends and stablemates, the Disintigrators. Freddy Fabulous is arguing with the bartender about the tab.

"Sir, I only asked for a single whisky sour... the fact that you mistakenly poured me a double is not my fiscal concern."

"You held up two fingers..."

"I'll have you know, I suffered nerve damage in my right arm while rescuing an orphan from a house fire in 2015. I'm incapable of only extending my index finger! It's a disability!"

"*sigh* Fine bud... I'll take it off your tab, okay?"

"Fantastic! I'll be sure to add another dollar to your gratuity, young man!"

"Dude... try not to excite me too much."

Meanwhile, BMI has plonked down an empty glass just nanoseconds before Preesh, Johnny Steele, and Dave Mustang slam their own to the bar.

"I WIN AGAIN! Next round's on you, Steele, yours went down last!"

"NOT A FREAKIN' CHANCE IVAN! I BEAT PREESH BY A MILE! DOUBLE OR NOTHING ON THE POOL TABLE OR YOU'RE A PUSSY, JACK!!!"

"WEEELLLLLLL, go easy on the man, Steely J! He's had a gallon of IPA!"

"NOT ME I DON'T DRINK THAT SISSY METROSEXUAL BULLSHIT! WOO! REAL BEER FOR ME ALL DAY, DANGEROUS!"

"WOO! I hear that, Johnny! BARMAN! Get me another Silver Bullet!"

The bartender shakes his head and grabs the glasses, heading for the tap. BMI claps Preesh on the back and grins.

"You ready for Anarchy, big fella? I can't wait to show these jackasses when FABMONGOUS can do!"

Preesh nods with enthusiasm.

"AYYYY you know it, fam! Listen right quick, lookee here lookee here. Now that I got my ride or die, them DUBS gonna multiply. I seen the light my brutha. BOB ain't SHEE-it to me no more. NAW SON! All about the FAB FIVE now! D-Grators in the HEEZEE. Big Preesh! Big Mad Ivan! Allz I wantz to know is, is that punk-ass BlankenSHART gonna be there? I wanna rip that knucklehead's arms out by the sockets CUZZO."

"I don't know, Preeshy Baby but I know one thing's for sure. At the end of the day, nobody's gonna be talking about the THUGS. No one's gonna care about those limp wristed tiny cocked Hawaiian shirt wearing femdom loving cucks Calypso and Jimmy neither. We're going in there against the Anarchy champ and his ladyfriend and we're gonna make a name for FABMONGOUS."

"Oh you dun got that right MY BOYEEEEE. We're gonna turn up the thermostat in that Anarchy ring and make it HOT! IN! THURR! I hope The Can-Jap Connection tunes in too, because I got somethin' to show them two CORNY mofos. You mess with the Disintigrators you're messing with the whole Fab Five! Bring it in, BMI!"

Preesh and Ivan embrace in a drunken hug the way people tend to do around last call.

"You're the best goddamn partner ever, Ivan! Blood brothers! You're like my family, BRUH. For life!"

"Same to you Preesh! Two weeks ago I was just another hot dog vendor at a wrestling venue. Now I'm a star! I got you and Freddy to thank!"

The sound of bottles breaking interrupts the team bonding session. Ivan and Preesh turn to see Johnny Steele standing on a pool table and swinging a cue over his head at a group of college kids.

"YOU RIMJOBBERS WANT A PIECE OF THE MAN OF STEELE YOU COME AND GET IT! WOO! THIS AIN'T PINTEREST, PUNKS, THIS IS THE DANGER ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!"

Preesh looks at Ivan.

"Looks like we need to head on out, BRESS. Let's handle this BIZNAZZ right quick."

He punches his own palm and then heads over to the college kids, walloping one in the back of the head with a sucker punch. BMI follows right behind.

Because teamwork makes the dream work.

[Image: MTDOs0R.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like BIG PREESH's post:
Chris Page (07-22-2021), Dolly Waters (07-22-2021), Miss Fury (07-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-21-2021)