Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mistakes Were Made...
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

07-21-2021, 05:29 PM

Centurion: In the words of the great Abraham Lincoln...now you fucked up.

(We open up inside the Mississippi Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi. Standing in the middle of the event hall is Centurion, fully clad in a high priced suit, gold watch, and sunglasses. The place is empty, and the XWF crew has yet to arrive to set up the ring or any of the stage. Instead, it's just an empty room, and as Centurion speaks, a slight echo reverbs throughout the room.)

Centurion: Miss Fury had a fantastic plan. Put Centurion and Ruby in a match together, and watch them tear each other apart. Brilliant. Hell, if I was in Fury's shoes, I would have done the same thing. And to put my bWo Title Shot on the line? That made it even better. That ensured I couldn't just lay down for Ruby like I normally would have.

But THEN...then you stumbled. Then you decided to put the Anarchy Championship on the line. Then you decided you wanted to try and end Ruby's historic reign, and have me do the dirty work. And guess what?

(Centurion unbuttons his suit jacket and opens it, revealing the XWF Anarchy Championship.)

Centurion: I did it. I beat Ruby, whom I didn't want to face, to take home the Anarchy Title, which I didn't want to win. And right now, you're saying "yeah, exactly! How did I mess up?"

Because, Fury - you replaced a thunderstorm with a Category 5 hurricane.

Ruby is among the most talented wrestlers in the entire XWF roster. You know that to be true, whether you want to admit it or not; however, there are also certain things Ruby will not do. She's a kind, gentle person who only uses those skills when they are necessary. There are lines Ruby will not cross.

Me, on the other hand? I have no such reservations.

So, instead of having the champion of the show you're trying to run be the smiling babyface who pets puppies and hugs babies, you gave it to the grump old guy who has been beaten and scared by life to the point where it's made him, at best, bitter, and at worst, morally neutral.

(Centurion walks closer to the camera, the sound of his leather shoes clicking against the floor as he walks echoes throughout the room. As he steps forward, a spotlight shines on him, further illuminating him.)

Centurion: Oh, and you're little plan to break apart Centrubion? Didn't work. You know what Ruby has on her side? Time. Time and patience. She may have lost the belt, but do you really think you're going to keep it from her forever? Are you really certain that, in six months to a year, you won't be backstage with your boys, brainstorming another way to get the title off the Super Dear'O? And in the meantime, you have to contend with an XWF Legend holding the belt, and putting all of his time and concentration into Anarchy in general, and kicking your ass specifically.

You doubt me? Watch this week. You already know we're going to win. That's not in doubt. The whole purpose of this match was to see how Centrubion holds up after the last Anarchy. It's morbid curiosity. Once you find out we're fine, it's going to be a cake walk.

But the HOW, that's going to be the fun part, because while Ruby will be focusing on the win, I will be focusing on showing you just how much you fucked up. I have a little payback to give Big Preesh after he decided to stick his nose in my business at Retro Anarchy. I'm going to beat Calypso so bad he's going to wish he stayed at that call center job he had. And as for the THUGS?

Well, I have something special planned for the THUGS. I've been meaning to get my hands on these two for a while. Partially because these are two tenured wrestlers who have been around for a long time and garnered the respect of their peers, and partially because they're annoying little fucks who don't know when to shut the hell up.

(Centurion stops walking forward and stands in the middle of the room. He takes the Anarchy Title off from around his waist and holds it up in front of the camera.)

Centurion: Things are going to change around here. Vinnie Lane might own the show. Miss Fury might run the show. But make no mistake about it - this is MY show now. You all had your opportunities to make this a respected wrestling program with great competition and good sportsmanship. Now, it's my turn at the top. Fury rules? Please. I've seen it all. Crooked referees, and tag matches meant to split up a tag team? You don't think I've fought back from this before?

None of you can outsmart me. None of you can out wrestle me. The only person on the entire Anarchy roster who can beat me is Ruby, and we are in no hurry to get back in the ring again. The biggest mistake of your lives is assuming that one match is going to be what separates Centrubion. All it did was make us stronger. It gave me the power, and it gave Ruby perspective. We're the strongest duo on the brand, without any question, and we will prove that when BMI, Big Preesh, the THUGS, Jamaican Jimmy, and Calypso all meet their…

FINAL FANTASY!!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-21-2021), Miss Fury (07-21-2021), Mr. Oz (07-21-2021), Ruby (07-22-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 12 users Hate Centurion's post!
"Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss (07-21-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (07-21-2021), ALIAS (07-21-2021), Dolly Waters (07-21-2021), EDWARD THE GREAT (07-21-2021), LeeStone (07-21-2021), Miss Fury (07-21-2021), Mr. Oz (07-21-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-21-2021), Roman (07-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-21-2021), Wraith (07-21-2021)