Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to action
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-21-2021, 01:56 PM

From Ruby’s Go-Pro

The Super Dear’O wasn’t hanging out on rooftops tonight. Nothing fancy, just some good old notepad duty doing speed checks, and jotting down parking violations. The brutality she had endured at the last Anarchy had taken its toll on her body, but B.O.B.’s laughable attempt to break her had failed. Although not for lack of trying. In theory, it was solid strategy, but only in the mind of someone who lacked an understanding of the words ‘trust’ and ‘professionalism’. Ruby had little choice but to admire Fury’s deviousness. It was the worst beating she had taken in quite some time, and it had cost her the Anarchy Championship… all at the hands of her own boyfriend. But only a weak-willed insecure person would let that not only destroy her relationship, but send her spiralling into despair. Ruby was confident to say that she was neither of those things.

Ruby: “Tsk tsk, parked in a handicapable spot with no sticker? Shame on you. You want to take their parking space, do you also want their physical challenge? You just got NOTEPADDED, my dude!”

Ruby scribbled in her notepad, catching every violation she came across.

Ruby: “Doing fifty-five in a fifty-four! NOTEPADDED! Sir, the red light means you can’t cross the street! NOTEPADDED! Wait, what was your name again?”

The jaywalker ran off however, and Ruby instinctively wanted to pursue, but her hip creaked as if she was a 150 year old lady. She gasped and placed her hand on her painful joint, using her other hand to lean against the wall and support herself.

Ruby: “Yikes. Battle marks. I shouldn’t be surprised my mans can hit so hard, considering how roughly he pounds…”

A car with screeching tires interrupted Ruby’s train of thought. She quickly scribbled the license plate down, then finished her sentence.

Ruby: “…chicken breast before cooking. That said, it does tenderize the meat, making for a yummy texture. Highly recommend y’all follow his lead, my flippies. His meat mallet is something else. Always gotta make sure you pack the right gear. But yeah. I’m still hurting, not gonna lie.”

Ruby leaned against the wall, before eventually just sitting down. Centurion had warned her about overexerting herself so soon after their match. Maybe it was out of some sort of misguided feeling of pride, but Ruby wanted to test her limits and do what she wanted to do, prudent or not. In hindsight, she should’ve listened to him. They had a big tag team match coming up, and neither of them could afford to lose. For Centurion, it was his first showing as the Anarchy Champion. THE Anarchy Champion, and the first male one at that. Tag team matches of this multitude often carried little weight in the grand scheme of things, but that probably made it even more important… Anything less than a dominant victory in a seemingly unimportant match like this one could be seen as an immediate sign of weakness, which was to be avoided at all costs.

And for Ruby, it was the first match on Anarchy in over six months where she didn’t compete as the brand’s champion. It was a way to bounce back, to prove that she hadn’t lost a step in spite of her loss. To prove that this wasn’t ‘Ruby’s Regression’, but that she was still here to stay, and ready to keep fighting the good fight.

But most of all, it was a way to show that in spite of everything, they remained united as a team, and more. Because these rumors of a supposed rift was just spiteful rhetoric that was as annoying as it was unfounded. And worst of all, it played right in Fury’s hand. Ruby pointed the Go-Pro at her face. Classic.

Ruby: “Well flip my dumplings and call me Speckled Jim. I think it’s fair to say that ya girl ain’t one hunnit yet, if you catch my drift. But hey, fighting a gruesome battle will do that to you. Looking back at that footage, I’m surprised either of us isn’t in the hospital right now. Then again, after some cryotherapy that night and spoonfeeding the other hot chicken soup, you can’t say we didn’t do everything to get back into shape ASAP! Because guess what? 50% of Centrubion is STILL the Anarchy Champion, and in the end, it was a can’t-lose situation for the good guys. The title stays out of grubby B.O.B. hands like it should be. And that’s not going to change any time soon. See, my mans may have never won the Universal title, bless his heart and handsome face, but he just dethroned the longest reigning champion in the XWF at the time. A feat I genuinely hope he’s proud of, no matter what it took to achieve.”

And there wasn’t even the slightest trace of sarcasm in her voice. It was as genuine as could be.

Ruby: “But as I always say, if you’re standing still, or not looking ahead, you’re regressing. So now, we’re looking to beat a team we’ve beaten so many time they should rename themselves as ‘Centrubion’s Back Pocket’, rather than THUGS. Never faced Jamaican Jimmy or Calypso before, but if it took a tumble down the card for me to finally do so, I think it’s safe to say there’s a reason for all of that. And then there’s BMI and Preesh, the latter of which holds the record for shortest amount of time spent as a B.O.B. member. Which would be admirable, if it weren’t for the fact he got duped by them twice in one night. Shame on you.”

Ruby sighed and shook her head.

Ruby: “Champ or no, I still see Anarchy as the A+ show. Centrubion will go with the flow, and make it so. That’s a guarantee from the Super Dear’o!”

Ruby did a thumbs up, and cut off the broadcast.

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ruby's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-21-2021), Derrick Diamond (07-21-2021), Miss Fury (07-21-2021)