Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#FUCKSOLACE
Oliver Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-19-2021, 04:32 PM

The scene opens on an interview set where we see XWF journalist Tommy Slavino sitting with a smile on his face as he looks towards the camera and welcomes us.

”Welcome to a BOBTUBE Exclusive as I am Tommy Slavino, and joining me today is none other than the Number One Contender for the Anarchy Championship as well as a new member of BOB… Terry Borden.”

The camera pans back to show Terry Borden seated beside Tommy in a black and white bWo shirt with a matching bandanna on his head with black shades covering his eyes.

”Terry thank you for stopping by to shoot the shit with me especially coming off last week's bWo Anarchy where you sir have become the number one contender to the Anarchy Title.”

”Isn’t it funny how I join BOB at the last bWo Pay-Per-View and now all of a sudden I am the Number One Contender for the Anarchy Title, BROTHER! The only downside to that equation is the fact that I will be taking that title off Centurion and not a REAL champion like Ruby, DUDE!”

”You mentioned joining BOB at the last bWo Pay-Per-View. What lead you to join BOB when initially you were hell bent on destroying BOB? Even went so far as to have a bWo Championship match against Miss Fury at the very first bWo Pay-Per-View.”

”That answer is actually pretty simple, brother. Nothing is hotter than BOB in the sport today, and after I saw just how complacent everyone has been when it comes to taking to BOB I figured why should I waste my time or energy taking the fight to a group of talent by myself, DUDE? Why not join them and be a part of the hottest thing going in the XWF today, JACK! Clearly, I made the right call for now I am poised to get my shot at the Anarchy Title; a shot that I will not allow to be taken for granted as even more gold will gravitate towards BOB.”

“There’s no denying that you have come a very long way in such a short period of time, and now you are on the cusp of your next encounter; this time against the very overrated Solace Tatum.”

”Overrated is an understatement when it comes to this stupid cunt. She wishes that she could be like me; sitting in the back eating fruit and looking cool instead she is busy working with a failing faction that lasted a whopping two weeks before falling flat on its face, but yet wants to call out BOB, wants to take part in this #FUCKBOB movement that is more comedic than Geri Vayden actually cutting a promo, BROTHER!”

[color=#00BFFF][size=medium][b]“What’s funny to me when it comes to this so-called movement is how all the suck ass talent jump on board; Geri, Ariel Dixon, Marf… all the people that BOB won’t allow in are the ones that are pitching fits like a bunch of babies because they aren’t capable to forming a group of substance like BOB has done.”

”It’s deeper than that, BROTHER! Look at this dumb cunt Solace, for example, she shows up for a cup of coffee and leaves only to return at Leap of Faith and fizzle out faster than a fart in the goddamn wind. She loves to deal with BOB because BOB is the only thing that makes her relevant because it certainly isn’t the Syndicate; talk about all sizzle and no fucking pop, DUDE! For someone that hate BOB sooooooooooo much she certainly can’t seem to live without BOB, am I right? It’s pretty sad that someone lives for something else because she isn’t good enough to amount to anything more than dumb bitch that refuses to see that she has peaked, brother.”

”She is dumb enough to step into battle with you in a Street Fight of all matches.”

”Well we never said she is the brightest bulb out of the bunch or the sharpest tool in the shed, BROTHER! Not the smartest idea to walk into a fight with a guy that has a goddamn football team just eager to rip her cunt out, DUDE! But not to worry, her womb is safe for now for we won’t be gangbanging her on this edition of Anarchy, because I don’t want to give her that pleasure or excuse, not to mention I am kinda scared of STD’s, BROTHER!”

”Tell us all how you are going to put shebitch out to pasture.”

”I am going to use any and everything that’s not bolted to the ground as an instrument of destruction just to continue to further drive home that there’s a reason why BOB stands head and shoulders above any collective group of talent in the business today. Solace is going to get smacked around like a cheap whore on the Las Vegas Strip, DUDE! She is going to be reminded that just because she HATES us and wishes for our downfall is just how much she truly needs us because without us what the fuck would she be doing?

Terry looks over at a silent Tommy who simply shrugs his shoulds.

”My point exactly.”

Terry directs his attention towards the camera as he removes his shades.

”Solace, I hope I have your attention because Thursday Night you are going to be entering a world of pain and suffering that not even you thought was possible. When you wake up Friday morning and look yourself in the mirror, the person staring back at you is going to have to somehow rationalize how a sixty-eight-year-old man stomped your ass all over the streets of that Redneck Rivera! WATCHA GUNNA DO WHEN TERRY BORDEN RUNS WILD ON YOU!

”Today, tomorrow, and forever… fuck you Solace Tatum.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Oliver Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-20-2021), Billy B. Blankenship (07-19-2021), Dick Powers (07-19-2021), JimCaedus (07-20-2021), Miss Fury (07-19-2021), Theo Pryce (07-20-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-19-2021)