Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2021 PPV Board
THE BOB TEAM S01E02 "Ulterior Motives"
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-23-2021, 07:39 PM

[bwo][/bwo]

S01E02 EPISODE
"Ulterior Motives"

[bwo][Image: FuryWG.png][/bwo]

Suburbia, USA, we see Miss Fury, dressed in skin tight leather pants, aviators, and an unseasonably warm leather jacket. She walks up the front steps of a nice single family home and presses the bell. After a moment, Susan from the holo-tape in episode one answers the door. Upon laying eyes on Miss Fury, she becomes overwhelmed with joy.

"It's you!"

Miss Fury smiles politely.

"We've decided that we want to help, but your offer..."

Susan quickly interjects.

"I know it's low, it's all we have. J... Just hold on, let me get my husband!"

Susan turns and yells into the house.

"Robert! Come to the door! That woman that you called about Johnny is here!"

Susan turns back to Fury with a nervous look in her eyes.

"Please, just give us a chance. I'm sure that my husband can figure something out!"

"Really, it's..."

Suddenly Robert comes to the door, swinging it wide open before stepping out.

"Are you going to help us?" He asks with a nervous tremble.

"It's the money dear." Susan says with a frown. "They want to help us, but they need more money!"

Roberts eyes widen in anger.

"We don't have any more! We offered you everything we have already! Don't you think if we had more to give that we already would have!? We're talking about our SON here!"

The anger gives way to desperation.

"Please..."

Robert reaches out for Fury's shoulder.

"You have to help us."

"Actually, guys, I never said anything about more money. In fact, I came here to tell you to keep your money. If he's still alive, BOB will bring your boy home!"

Shocked by her generosity and overwhelmed by the hope that she just gave them, both parents embrace the supervillain. Neither of them seem to notice that their show of affection and gratitude seems to make Miss Fury physically uncomfortable.

"Thank you, thank you, I'm sorry that I..."

"It's fine." She says as she gently pushes them away. "Really!"

But the mother seems to question this so called act of kindness.

"But why? Why would you help us, and for free no less?"

Miss Fury places her hand on the grieving mothers shoulder with a warm smile.

"There are very few good people left in this world, but I believe that you're among them Susan, and I do not believe that good people deserve to be hurt by the
wicked."

This seems to put Susan at ease.

"BOB is on the case, and with a little luck, we'll have Johnny back to you by Christmas!"

Overjoyed by the prospect, Susan and Robert embrace as tears begin to stream down their cheeks.

"Thank you!"

"Thank you so much!"

"I'm sorry for losing my temper before..."

Miss Fury smirks as she waves off the proposed infraction.

"Speak nothing of it, considering everything, you're holding it together pretty well, sir. Try not to worry. We'll bring Johnny home safely. you have my word."

In tears, Robert reaches out to shake Miss Fury's hand. She reaches back, but is surprised as Robert pulls her in for another hug.

"Thank you! Be safe and save our boy!"

(Later)

We see Miss Fury climbing into the drivers seat of a flashy red sports car. Pulling out her phone, she pulls up TK and hits dial.

(RING)

"Fury?"

"TK, the mission's on."

"Oh great, off to fucking Venezuela to save some clumpy shit ball running drugs. How much are we talkin' for this job any-fucking-way?"

"From the parents? Nothing. Those poor people have suffered enough."

"So wait a goddamn minute. You don't want us to fly and save that shit-stick free of fucking charge do you? Because that shit would be pretty fucked, no Beano, pourflavor!"

Miss Fury scoffs at the idea.

"Of course not! No!"

"Then fucking what?"

Miss Fury pauses, she always hesitates to pull the curtain back on a plan too soon.

"This guy was flying drugs, right?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't believe he was framed. Do you?"

"Shit, I dunno, maybe? Lot's of dumb fucks in this world get taken advantage of like that, and it's usually us doing the goddamn taking!"

"Yeah, true, but I've looked into this guy. He's a former Air Force pilot, dishonorably discharged for striking an officer. Prior to that, he was involved with a gang in his childhood. No, this isn't a simple patsy. This guy is a mule, and I want to know what he knows."

"Uh, I hate to tell you, but mules are typically kept far-the-fuck away from the actual operations. I bet this thin dick doesn't know jack shit that'll be useful to us!"

"Maybe, but I don't know, I have a feeling about this one, with his background and expertise... I think he can be useful to us, in more ways than one."

"Fine, but if you're wrong? Then what? We just calling this a shitty vacation without fucking pay, oooor?"

"The risk will be worth the reward, when have I ever let you down before?"

"Fucking Venezuela though? You know I don't like fucking flying!"

"Fine, forget the BOBport TK. Ozzy can just bamph us there and back."

"Really? Like god damned NightCrawler from X-Men? How safe is that shit?!"

"It's just like walking through a door..."

TK takes a moment before exhaling heavily.

"Goddamn it Fury! Let's go save this piece of shit, I fucking guess!"

[Image: BOBline.png]

[bwo]
[/bwo]

“Estrada’s Angels? Very nice! That name has a hell of a ring to it. Almost like some cheap Mexican bootleg Charlie’s Angels. Fitting as well since, well, you know? Charlie wasn’t exactly known for much outside of using the Angel’s to do what he couldn’t.”

“Remove the Angels from the show and what do you have now? What is Charlie without his Angels? And What is Reggie without his? A former X-Treme Champion? How long ago was it that he caught Robert Main napping? Yet still, his hat hangs from that nail. Because really, what have you accomplished since?”

“Not like Betsy, you know, the actual team captain, and the one that you’d THINK would inspire the name, right? Not the loser! Not the weakest link of the team according to a survey conducted by volunteers from the bWo roster, that claims that over 87% of people surveyed thought that Reggie Estrada is most likely to be the first man eliminated from the team.”

“You know, pending we don’t see any choking from the “talent” of the group.”

“Then again, Betsy’s already working to lessen the impact of War Games by posturing Reggie as the captain instead of herself!”

Fury laughs

“I commend the move. You couldn’t possibly suffer another set back after the roll that you’ve been on, and what better way to get out in front of this looming, crushing defeat, than to hide amongst the commoners and keep your head down? It truly seems as though nothing ever works out for Betsy here lately, huh? Missing boyfriends, shaky alliances, and worst of all, that time that you picked a fight with the wrong dog as BOB continued to strengthen OUR foothold in the XWF! And now what do you have? What army stands at the gates ready to take us down? APELEG? Please, Page’s side piece is barely a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things. ”

“Look at us, and look at you? Oh what a difference six months makes, am I right?”

Fury looks to TK with a confident grin.

"This is Fury’s mother fucking vision! They called us fucking jokes in the beginning!"

"By design. They weren’t laughing on Savage, were they?"

"Fuck, no! Now we’re cutting the edges of each division. Hell, even Terry Borden is in line for a goddamn Anarchy title shot. Fury cocked the future and we’ve been letting it blow ever since."

Thunder Knuckles gives his signature hand gesture. As Ozzy steps forward.

"I've made my intentions clear. I plan on ruling this planet, and the next step to that plan is War Games! Because when this game is over, it will be BOB that all of you look to with envious desire to finally break free and join the ranks. WAR GAMES will be nothing more than an advert to #JoinBOB!"

"Fuckin' A! We’re the ones telling you how this story is told. This is where legends are born by the mother fucking bold. We break the rules, we break the laws, this is the moment that we change it all! Your Corey’s haven’t been able to stop us. We’ll get to that waste of fucking time later, I’m fucking sure."

TK rolls his eyes as he and Bobby clink their tag titles together. Bobby then smiles and silently pats the Television title on his shoulder.

"The fucking Chris Page’s of XWF Joined US. US, that’s the fucking keyword. All you piss babies thinking Page is some kind of BOB leader are about a brainwashed as fucking Lycana thinking she stands a fucking chance at War Games. No, US, Miss Fury, Bobby Bourbon, Oswald, and yours fucking truly, ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles. It all took off because of US! Page may be the mastermind behind BOB, but it was this woman that brought us together, and it was this combination of us that has made BOB the must see faction it is today! Look around War Games, how many teams have we infected? Three, for you fucking marks that can't count. Fucking speaking of which, Atty, girl, you know we got the best interest of BOB at fucking heart. Do you, or are you looking out for yourself?"

TK looked into the camera as if to touch Atara’s soul.

"Or do I have to call Jimmy? I’ve told you then and I’ll tell you now, I won’t. I’m not Shawn. BOB could give a fuck less if you got gold around your waist or not. We made sure you had gold, you lost it and needed a scapegoat. Well, princess, I’ll be your fucking scapegoat. We could have kicked the shit out of you, but we didn’t. Why Atty? Why didn’t we kick the shit out of you? I mean, we easily could have. Hell, we kicked the shit out of the guy, who not only bested your ass, but made you look foolish for even fucking trying. We all encouraged you, we wanted you to win. Now it’s Fuck BOB. Okay."

TK is a little bit more annoyed than he thought originally.

"Bobby, I can’t, I just fucking can’t."

"I can! Atara, you fucked up and-

Ozzy springs to life, cutting in!

"BOB doesn't harm the careers of those who join with us, you know that Atara. We motivate, we uplift, we encourage. We want you to succeed, because your success reflects on us as a whole. Had you won the Universal championship, that would have shined an even brighter light on B.O.B. It would have proven most useful indeed. However, when one fails to obtain such goals, B.O.B. is not there to scold. We're not there to blame. Not as a whole. Not as a core. Some voices carry less weight than they believe, but the greater goals of our group always outweigh the needs of the individual. Why did we wait until after the match to "flex"? Why are you projecting your failures on us? Fuck BOB? No, Fuck you!"

TK pats Oswald’s chest, signaling him to back off. Ozzy glances at TK before nodding with a grunt.

"Take a look! BOB is greatness, we see what we want, and we take it! Fury dreamt it and we brought it to life. We’ve already set the tone. Now we’re shattering the goddamn mold. I know you can hear it, FUCK, you’re looking right at it! We’re fucking fearless, Fury’s the genius, we are defiance, we’ll be the victors because we’re the true believers! While Reggie’s Angels struggle to find an identity. We’re going to do what we’ve done for a fucking year. Besting Overrated Bitches! Or in Atara’s case Being Outright Blameworthy."

Miss Fury steps in.

"Because winning War Games is the only goal that matters right now."

Ozzy nods in agreement.

"And there is no way in fuck we're letting a team of FORMER champions go anywhere in this match other than the goddamned hospital after BOB breaks every fucking bone they've got! Ain't no former's over here! Me and Bobby are the Tag champs of two fucking companies! TV title? Check! Thank you, fuck you, bye, Corey! The Billion Dollar champion? Shit, ain't a single mother fucker yet been able to take that fucking belt from the Oz-Man! Fucking Kenzi Grey tried! Fucked up! Solace Tatum? Couldn't handle the fucking pressure! Miss Fury with the bWo title! Make no mistake boys, Miss Fury took a joke belt that Big D was parading around with and built an empire around it! How many other companies do you see running right under the XWF’s nose and sharing their resources? Fucking none! That’s how many! You fuckers can try and shit on her belt if you want to, but the fucking fact remains that she’s done more with that worthless piece of leather than most can accomplish with the fucking Uni belt. Quick, somebody tell me again how it’s a fake belt. Mother fuckers, it’s real enough that none of you have tried to take it and shut her up! The fuck outta here!"

Miss Fury steps forward with a smirk.

"Careful TK, we don't want to boast too much and risk falling flat on our faces like "some people"."

"Fucking ice cold, Fury!"

"Cold? Y'all keep it chill while I scorch these fools."

Bobby steps forward and cracks his neck. He pulls out his trusty double sided microphone.

"Signal the sirens, it's an air raid! Time to kick it old school with fools who can't make the grade, we're the head of the class while y'all just casting shade, take that shit home show your mommy what you made. Their team is helmed by Impossible Granger, she knows my name don't act like a stranger because when I get hands on her she knows she's in danger, our history is in syndication like reruns of Walker, Texas Ranger. I'm Chuck Norris in this piece, disturbing the peace, with a flow and a touch that never will cease, the temperature is rising it just won't decrease. Nuclear heat coming at you and your chances are deceased! Lycana in the sauna getting chopped and grilled like Benihana, a weird creature defying normal flora and fauna, cut you down to size like I'm holding a katana, bow wow, little pooch, you're sour grapes to our top banana. You want to play war and we’re coming with an armada, we got warheads and machine guns, you just have Reggie Estrada, you think he'll make an impact. I think he’s gonna do nada watch as we leave him flatter than yesterday's tostada. Me and TK are Bastards and Fury has a plan, Big Money Oswald being the big money man, we're coming at once like a whole ninja clan, your team is condensed and fresh out of a can. Oh, that 4th member of your team? Pardon me, miss. If you didn't get roasted then I'd be remiss, we rose to the top because that's where the cream is, you sunk yourself, stupidly, Atara Themis. Let me give you a picture like a verbal sketcher, your only strong suit is catching the eye of some lecher, I don't care why you spun around and spit vile but you bet you're welcome to walk into BOB, but you're riding out on a stretcher. Pathetic and sad when you go get drunk alone then decide to play around with some shit on your phone. The dove done got up got away and it's flown, you're a crone, a bitch I wouldn't give a bone. I don't care why you copped such a weird attitude, you're skewed, screwed, rude and I say it with certitude. Fuck whatever mantra you think you exude, little chicken step up, you're getting barbecued. Spit roasted, like you were in Legacy again, playing the rails while they're running the train, you gave up your belts, whored out your title reign, Atty 2 belts became just a plain Jane."

The room goes silent as the BOBs just stare at Bobby. All except TK who smiles and pats Bobby on the shoulder.

"O-kay… The hell was that Bobby!?”

Bobby looks down at his tag strap(s) and the TV title draped across his shoulder. Then he just shrugs.

”Well, whatever it was, coming in feeling strong and walking out realizing you’re just a plain jane sounds like a fate in store for the rest of the XWF to me, and the worst part is..."

Fury smirks.

”You fools STILL resist the idea that your fates haven’t already been sealed. Welcome to BOB, where it’s the same story, different day, and just like every other time, when the dust settles, it will be these faces standing tall over any and every other team that THINKS that they have the fortitude to stand toe to toe with an assembled force with the wrecking power of the one you see here!”

BOB has two nuclear warheads, and a crazy bitch with the fucking launch codes, and Ozzy’s kicked back drinking Lime-A-Ritas, because fuck you.

The camera shifts over to Ozzy, who is in fact drinking a Lime-A-Rita. The scene fades to black as Ozzy crushes the can as he finishes.

[Image: CGpA9vP.png]

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Miss Fury's post:
ALIAS (07-24-2021), Chris Page (07-24-2021), Dick Powers (07-23-2021), Dolly Waters (07-23-2021), HGH (07-23-2021), JimCaedus (07-24-2021), Lycana (08-01-2021), Mr. Oz (07-23-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-23-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-24-2021), Thaddeus Duke (07-27-2021), Theo Pryce (08-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-23-2021)