Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2021 PPV Board
A new force in Tag Team Wrestling has officially arrived.
Ricky Goldhart

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-19-2021, 01:02 PM

”Alright Fikki you got me all the way over here now please tell me why the hell I am here?”

Our scene is shown opening with Billy B. Blankenship walking with longtime friend and Japanese legend Mr. Fikki are walking the backstage hallway at Ryōgoku Sumo Hall in Japan.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

”Billy-son just follow me.”

”If I was following you any faster I’d be fucking you from behind.”

From inside the Hall we can hear the sound of the crowd reacting to whatever or whomever they are watching. Mr. Fikki leads Billy B. Blankenship quickly down a tunnel and into the crowd where Billy can get eyes on two pieces of talent that have spent the last year or so working opposite each other all of Japan. Mr. Fikki points at the massive fella as he backs the smaller fella into a corner before connecting with an open-handed chop across the chest bringing a reaction from the crowd.

”He is Kyodai Monuta.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bxuo4fc7d0g8i44pt6q8...w.gif&ct=g]

[sar]Kyodai takes the smaller dirty blond hair wrestler and hurls him across the ring into the opposite set of buckles. He charges full steam ahead with every intention of delivering an Avalanche-style splash only to see his opponent use his speed to evade at the last second sending Monsuta splashing the buckles and as he staggers backward we see a springboard dropkick landed which staggers the larger Monsuta backward.

”He is Ricky Goldhart.”

[Image: tenor.gif]

[thadRicky[/thad] is then shown bouncing off the ropes where he lands a spinning heel kick to Monsuta which sends the big man falling backward through the ropes and out to the floor drawing a pop from the crowd.

”They have so much potential that I immediately thought about you and getting you here as quick as I could to see them in action.”

”Well goddamn Fikki haven’t you heard of videotapes? DVDs? You could have saved me some trouble rather than flying around the mother fucking world to get eyes on two boys that may or may not have something to make it in this business.”

Billy stands with his arms crossed as he watches Ricky bounce off the ropes where he charges forward with a full head of steam where he leaps over the top rope clearing it completely as he looks for delivering a massive body block only to see Monsuta catch him in midair!

Monsuta catches Ricky Goldhart before delivering a running powerslam on the protective mats around ringside splatting Goldhart between the floor and Monsuta’s weight.

”For nearly one years time these two have worked opposite each other, they have the Main Event all over Japan, but there’s so much more out there for each of them if we can get them to agree to work with each other and not against each other.”

Billy and Mr. Fikki observe Monsuta picking up Goldhart where he hurls him back into the ring.

”They have developed such chemistry, but they have issues between them that they refuse to get past which is holding both of them back.

”I can certainly see they know how to work, and you say they have some issues? What the fuck happened between them? I mean I am a manager of champions but I’m not a miracle worker. Have you talked to either of them about teaming up before?

”Once and it didn’t end well.”

”Well isn’t that surprising?!?! And now you think that I’m going to show up and talk them into something that you couldn’t talk them into doing?”

”You have a gift of gab, so yes I do.”

In the ring Monsuta bounces off the ropes where he looks to land a massive leg drop across the throat of Goldhart only to have Ricky roll out of the way sending the massive man crashing into the canvass on his ass. Ricky nips up to his feet where he waits for Monsuta who gets up and walks into a superkick that sends him falling back into the ropes where his arms get tied up in the top and middle rope!

”Fikki, it looks like to me they are content with working opposite each other but I sure as hell didn’t fly halfway around the goddamn world to not try. I do see something here with these two boys that could translate into some major dollars, especially in the states.

Billy watches on as Ricky starts unloading with right hands to face of the tied-up Monsuta. After several shots, we see Goldhart run across the ring where he bounces off the ropes delivering a vicious running superkick to the jaw pf Monsuta

”In a world in which Tag Team Wrestling is a lost art form there’s no denying that there’s something here.”

”I told them that I had someone coming to speak with them. I hope that you can find a way to break through their bullheadedness. If anyone can do it it’s you, Billy.”

Mr. Fikki starts to lead Billy back towards the tunnel in which they walked to get to the Hall floor.

”Come, Billy, we must go back to the locker room.

Billy follows behind Mr. Fikki through the tunnel and back into the hallway that leads to the locker room area as Billy asks.

”So what’s the problem between these two boys? If you’ve tried to pair them up and you say there are issues. What exactly are they?”

[orange[“They don’t see the money in it as a team and think they are better off as singles stars.[/orange]

”Well who in the blue hell are these boys listening to? Everyone but the voice of reason? I will be the first one to tell you how downhill tag team wrestling has been, but all it takes is one team to resurrect it. I will give this my best shot- but if I can get these boys on the same page I want you as the big boy's translator. I can only imagine his English is subpar at best.”

”That is all I can ask for.

TO BE CONTINUED.

”WarGames. A show dedicated to building teams out of individual talents who usually wouldn’t mix. That’s something I know a thing or two about.

See folks, regardless of what their Twinkie gobbling manager would have you believe, The Disintegrators are no such challenge. Where building a real tag team out of truly fierce, and sometimes bitter adversaries takes planning, dedication, and selflessness, The Disintegrators run on a one-track mind, like a couple of no-trick-ponies.

Their lack of having overcome any obstacles whatsoever shows in their ring work, and it shows in the lost, glossy-eyed look on Freddy Fabulous’ face every time he opens that fat mouth to try and put his boys over. The simple fact is there’s nothing interesting about those dusty old fossils. It’s why in the lead-up to this contest, Freddy Fabulous has done nothing but try and deflect attention away from the fact that he’s managing a team of Village People backup dancers, and desperately scrambled to impugn the reputations of Billy B. Blankenship and THE Can-Jap Connection.

Ricky Goldhart enters stage right, Kyodia Monsuta and Mr. Fikki enter stage left. Each man stands shoulder to shoulder with Billy B. Blankenship who nods his head with a smile.

Freddy Fabulous? Did you want my boys? Well… here they are! You can go ahead and consider this the beginning of your worst nightmare you stupid fuck. You thought it’d be cute to try and weasel your way in on Johnny and Dave, quite possibly the most mentally challenged duo to ever grace the squared circle, after you, and the entire XWF saw how a REAL Tag Team Manager operates. You knew Johnny and Dave would be, for the first time in their lives, wonderstruck by intelligence and savvy. So you suckered those boys in, took a chunk of their cheese, and shoved it right into that bulbous gut of yours, offering them bowel movements disguised as management prowess in return. You’re in over your head, Freddy and your boys are too stupid to realize they’ve been conned.

Johnny Shit-peals? Dave Shit-stains? If you wanted some real managerial assistance, all you had to do is ask, I would have turned you, talentless clowns, away of course, but I could’ve given you some good advice:

If some sloppy, moose-haired metrosexual who sounds like he’s overdosed on Seraquil every time he speaks ever propositions you boys to manage your team- run for the hills! You two are beyond repair, the only thing Freddy is doing is siphoning away your corn dog money.

Go hire a lawyer, boys. Get out of that contract ASAP! Because Freddy’s negligence has put you both in harm's way, and once this “match” at WarGames is over, and The Can-Jap Connection has put the final nails of your careers into their proverbial coffins, not only will you be forgotten ex. wrestlers from a bygone era when shit was considered an acceptable substitute for Tag Teams, you’ll be bankrupt.

Thank you…

Ricky steps forward as he addresses the camera.

”It would be easy for me to stand before you all and say that the force you see standing before you is the most dangerous duo’s that you will ever lay your eyes on. But what point would that prove? War Games marks our XWF debut, but don’t think for one second that this is our Team debut. I know this man..

Ricky slaps Monsuta across his massive chest as he continues on.

”... better than I know myself. Collectively we have dominated Japan, destroyed England, and now we are coming to the United States to take tag team wrestling to the next level. Our first opponents have been selected, the time and date are secured which means the only thing left for us to do is show up at War Games and embarrass two pricks that wouldn’t know how to wrestle their way out of a wet paper sack!

We have sat back and listened to Freddy Fabulous suddenly pop up on the scene AFTER Billy, we have listened to him sing your praises but the fact of the matter is when push comes to shove you both amount to jack and shit. Winning is something that you both fail to taste more often than not which leads me to believe that you’re both better suited going up the likes of the Syndicate or Geri Vayden or even a couple of Mime’s; you know, people that don’t really speak.

We aren’t coming to War Games to do anything else but make you a couple of Cheetah Night Club bouncers from the eighties in Atlanta examples of what is going to come. Our eyes are on the prize so if it means we have to run through you two pieces of trash to take one step closer towards the XWF Tag Team Championship... then that is exactly what we are going to do.”

Fuck you...

Kyodai doesn’t move forward, the camera instead pans into a closeup on his emotionless face,

ときめき

He roars, as Mr. Fikki translates:

CRUSH!

食い殺す

DEVOUR!

腐らす

DISINTEGRATE!

Billy and Fikki share a malicious laugh with one another as Ricky nods his head and cracks his knuckles. Kyodai’s eyes however do not move from the camera. Fikki continues to translate Kyodai’s feelings about this match:

Mustang-san! Your days of grossing out women and children with your disgusting features are numbered! You will learn firsthand what true power feels like.

It’s not the hot, oily steel you straddle between your legs.

It’s not the stench of your partner’s armpits.

It’s not the howling sounds from the buffet bathroom when your manager is taking a dump!

No!

It’s not the WOOO! WOOO! WOORST! Tag Team of all time, no Mustang-san, noooooo.

It is Kyodai Monsuta-san! A sumo wrestling prodigy! A man who smashed EV-ERY-ONE and EV-ERY-THING that ever dared oppose him.

Now he is teamed with his greatest foil, the pure wrestler Ricky Goldhart-san, and managed by the living legend Billy B. Blankenship-san. What does that mean for Dave and The Dingleberries? Big Trouble in little mullet-man town!

Kyodai will tear you limb from limb, and smash you over and again until you’re but a saggy bag of broken bones and failed dreams. You won’t be screaming WOOO, you’ll be squealing like a disgusting pig, taking a mud bath in your own excrement! You’ve made a HUGE mistake in hiring such an imposter to manage your career. He has led you into a death trap! To Pearl Harbor! Where Kyodai’s Divine Wind will rain down from the Emperor’s heavens like a million burning jets into your misplaced ego, and miscalculated occupation in the Tag Team ranks!

There will be no escape from Kyodai. He is a MONSTER! He is GODZILLA! He is the one who will finally put you both out of your misery, and send your beaten bodies to the crematorium before spreading your ashes into the sewers where you will both be at one with your natural habitats!

War Games is only the beginning. The Can-Jap Connection will not stop until it is known that they are the greatest Tag Team on Earth!

The Disintegrators?

They… will… be…

崩壊した!

THE DISINTEGRATED!

Ricky steps back forward.

”All eyes of the wrestling world are going to be drawn towards War Games, and while this is not a marquee attraction it marks the Can-Jap Connection first chance to leave a very lasting impression. We are the team that you should fear, we are the new team in town that will leave a pile of bodies in our wake starting with you Johnny Steel, and you Dave Mustang. You can both take a long walk off a short pier for you both have been served up on a silver platter for the two of us, and collectively we’re both a little hungry.”

BYE!

[Image: 41f13a7c60a0d707701d351e94a2690fa42914ff.gifv]
Edit
[-] The following 14 users Like Ricky Goldhart's post:
(07-24-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-20-2021), Bianca McBride (07-19-2021), Billy B. Blankenship (07-19-2021), Chris Page (07-24-2021), Derrick Diamond (07-19-2021), Dick Powers (07-21-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-01-2021), Dolly Waters (07-19-2021), HeavensToBetsy (07-22-2021), JimCaedus (07-19-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-19-2021), Thaddeus Duke (07-22-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-19-2021)