Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Savage July 17: Free Willyz
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-17-2021, 06:18 PM

After the show was finished, and everyone went home, Tommy who was sitting at the Sea World sign, holding Tomi's panties in his left hand while holding a stuffed Dolphin in the other, as he airs out his thoughts about the event.

"Can I be serious for a minute?.... I know what I did was wrong, but at the same time at least I left the ring before those BoB's be on some nWo hostile beatdown steelo. When I turned back to see them fucking him up, I wanted to relive those early BoB days myself and jump in, but I held back due to it being dumb choice to participate in something that isn't even in the "script" (ask Vince Russo bro).

Yeah, kayfabe or not, I wouldn't want to get overturned by those motherfuckers, not in a million years. But anyways, I am not upset that I lost that flag match, in fact I was happy that I lost, since it was more of a fly on the wall type match to me. I didn't care enough to reach for the flag to begin with, and maybe I didn't have my heart set in since I knew that he had to run his mouth about my past.

He's lucky that I didn't do any more damage, because I wanted to kill him and not like "beat him until he's in ER" I wanted to REALLY kill him, and go to jail or prison for it on some hate crime shit, no disrespect to the Asians but do you really consider him as your folklore hero of the Asian American?

I don't THINK so, fuck em...

Now as I leave Sea World, I must tell you all that tonight was something to behold, it going to be a new Tommy roaming in the streets of this company. Even if I tag with JB or Reggie, or go solo dolo... this is going to be the year, I will go X-Treme and become the Scum Of The Earth that founded within me all those years ago. I'll still be my goofy, horny, inept self when i'm in public, but when I walk into that ring...a whole rebirth of Scum shall inherit.

As the old saying goes...

Quote The Willy, Nevermore..."

Tommy then motions the stuffed Dolphin, as if it was in the water, and it closes off with the Savage logo.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Miss Fury (07-17-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (07-18-2021), Theo Pryce (07-18-2021)