Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Nell This.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-18-2021, 06:50 PM

While the great Lycana was doing a local signing in tune of the upcoming Warfare event, while she was signing autographs and taking pictures, Tommy bust in through the door with a Kendo Stick. Then he stares Lycana, and he takes a fans 8x10 of hers and tears it up in front of the fan, the he decides to cut a "promo" in front of everyone.

"Lycana, while you and Jim can make a slasher flick look meek as hell.. I thought it was wonderful how you and him played it off, so as in honor of that... I have something as a gift for you."

Tommy then pulls out a Cake decorated with Disney characters, before she could cut a slice, Cherry like liquid sprayed her in the face form the cake. As she gets up from her table, he hits her with a Kendo Stick, which didn't faze her, then hits her a second time she stumbles around the people.

Then Tommy sets her in a Piledriver position, and walks around the place with her, then he slams her on the nearby carpet of the place, then he picks up his kendo stick and pins her chest, as he cheeses at the fans cameras as he mouths "this is MOST happiest place on earth!" as a local ref counts the fall...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Dolly Waters (07-18-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-18-2021, 08:46 PM

Lycana, being mighty as fuck and unfazed just as she was after the first Kendo stick strike, kicks out with ease. She stands up, wiping the red cherry liquid from her cheeks. She walks up to Tommy and smears her hand across his face, stepping back with a feral grin.

"Take a good look Tommy Wish... this is what its going to look like after our match with one another!"

Her smiles fades out into a serious expression, her eyes hardening to glittering moonstones as she levels the full force of it at him.

"Consider this your official challenge, since you conveniently ignored all the ones that came before this. You. Me. Meeting on a Warfare. No rules. You gonna grow the balls to accept it or are you going to turn bitch and avoid it? Come on Tommy! You just keep showing up. Why don't we take this where we can really have some fun, hmm?"

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lycana's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-19-2021), JimCaedus (07-19-2021), Marf (07-19-2021)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-19-2021, 04:52 AM

Well Lycana, I know you have your defense with Jim and other top ten contenders for your strap, but once you have finished your defenses with em all, I would LOVE to challenge you for strap at one point down the line...

Maybe somewhere in August?....

I know you are working at War Games, so once that's done, i'm coming for you and that belt once again... if I can't be three time X-Treme Champion on Warfare... then I can legally put my hands on you in a ring.

So in plain ol shortness... Let's dance, my She Wulf.
Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-19-2021, 05:49 AM

"Oh Tommy, this is a complete challenge. Belt or no belt. You've taken liberties. Been a thorn in my side. had my name in your mouth. You wanted my attention and now you have it. And you will regret it.

Lycana vs. Tommy Wish.

Warfare.

August.

No rules.

Congratulations for signing up to be destroyed."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lycana's post:
JimCaedus (07-19-2021)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-19-2021, 08:00 AM

Ohhh Tommy boy...you dun fucked up son...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
JimCaedus (07-19-2021), Lycana (07-19-2021)