Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I CHOO-CHOO-CHOOSE TO WIN!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-18-2021, 02:41 PM

The sun rises over the distant mountains illuminating the enchanted forest with it's warm life giving light. The morning light beams through the window of an old cabin in the woods as birds begin to sing and the outside forest comes to life. Inside, mice pitter patter across the floor to the kitchen as the window opens and various birds push the window open and fly into the room. The birds peck at the blanket covering princess VV. The sounds of bacon frying and coffee brewing fill the old cabin as the birds grab hold of the blanket with their beaks, and fly upwards, pulling the covers off of princess VV. She sits up, the labors of a good night's rest seemingly have no effect on her, but what do you expect? Disney princesses never have so much as a hair out of place!

Vita sits up on the edge of the bed and lifts her arms. The birds take her nightgown by the shoulders and fly upwards, lifting it off of her just as another set of birds drop an elegant dress over her that seems far out of place here in the middle of the woods. Suddenly a rather fat mouse comes rushing into the room in a hurry.

Pork Chop: "Good morning Vita, how would you like your eggs?"

Vita stretches out her arms and takes a big whiff of the sweet smell of frying bacon. Vita replies with a smile.

VV: "Over easy if it isn't too much trouble!"

With a hardy nod, the fat mouse rushes back into the kitchen and begins barking orders at the other mice! It sounds mean and nasty, but Vita's attention is quickly pulled away by one of the birds that dressed her.

Contessa: "Good morning dear! Any good dreams last night?"

Vita thinks for a moment before responding.

VV: "Well, I do seem to remember dreaming about something, but what was it?"

Vita scratches her head as she tries to remember.

VV: "There was a prince, I remember that!"

Contessa: "A prince you say? Go on!"

Vita tries really hard to remember the events of this dream before they slip away for good.

VV: "Well, he was an older prince, but still without a wife. He was kind of sad really. His kingdom thought him to be a joke. He thought if he slayed the evil wizard and saved me, his kingdom would celebrate him."

Contressa: "A handsome prince and an evil wizard!? Oh my what a dream! How did it end dear?"

Vita concentrates really hard on remembering the details of her dream.

VV: "I... I think he saved me? Actually, am I sure that it was a dream?"

Just then the fat mouse comes running into the room, leading the charge of his other mousey friends who balance a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast on their back as they run into the room.

Pork Chop: "MAKE WAY! COMING THROUGH!"

Pork Chop stands at the side of the bed to address the princess.

Pork Chop: "Breakfast is served!"

Vita turns to see Pork Chop holding a sterling silver tray. As he removes the lid we see nothing more than a shiny red apple. Vita looks confused.

VV: “An apple? I thought that you were making eggs!”

Pork Chop: “So sorry, but we’re fresh out of eggs!”

Surprised, Vita questions.

VV: “How is that possible!?”

Pork Chop: “It was that dastardly Centurion, it was! He stole all of our hens for himself!”

Vita doesn't seem convinced.

VV: "Lord Centy!? Why would he steal our hens? He upholds order in the land! That just doesn't make sense!"

The mouse shrugs while still balancing the tray with one paw.

Pork Chop: "Everything isn't as it seems with that one! I'm telling you, us mice see things!"

Vita considers the thought of Centurion not being the sworn protector he leads everyone to believe.

VV: "I don't know…"

She says as she takes the apple from the tray.

VV: "If Lord Centy did in fact steal our hens…"

She takes a bite of the Apple before continuing.

VV: "Then he'll answer to… uh…"

Suddenly Princess VV faints and collapses to the ground.

Pork Chop begins to laugh as he transforms into an evil sorceress that bears a striking resemblance to Betsy Granger as the scene dream fades into a black screen.

[Image: bar.png]

"I'm not the same naive kid that I used to be. Sure, my return to Warfare as a full time competitor has been hit and miss. In my first match back, I faced the jacked up grandpa Steven Cooper. Going into that match, I'll admit, I sold Steven short, and I paid for it with 7 stitches, a pounding headache, and a few days of being so sore that I couldn't help but reevaluate my career options."

"Listen, I love wrestling. All that I've ever wanted to be is a wrestler. I can remember when I was still in school. I used to tell everyone that someday, they'd see me on the TV with a big gold belt around my waist. My aspirations were generally met with doubt and sarcasm."

"At five-foot-two, and weighing barely over a hundred pounds, I was told over and over again that I was too small and too fail to chase my dream. My teachers, the people who are supposed to lift you up and push you to become the best you that you can be, would constantly try to talk to me about college. One of them even suggested that I go to art school since, you know, like any bored teenager sitting through another mind numbing lecture of some subject she had absolutely zero interest in... I doodled. She hypothesized that an education in the arts to further my natural ability could potentially lead to a job animating for Disney. I have to admit, she almost sold me. I LOVE DISNEY! Except art's art, and either you have it or you don't, and me? I most definitely did not, and as much as the idea of being one of the animators of the next Lion King, my heart was in professional wrestling! That's what I wanted to do! That's what I was GOING to do!"

"Retrospectively, I made the right choice! Now that Disney is so focused on turning all of the big animated classics into soulless live action abominations, there's probably not a real big area of growth in that career path at the moment."

"ANYWAY!"

"I had already begun training at a wrestling school back home. I went there every day after school. It was MY after school program. This was what I wanted to do, and I was going to make it happen no-matter-what! One day, almost randomly to the outside eye, I just stopped showing up. I skipped out on my education and focused all of my energy on entering the wrestling business. In retrospect, leaving school before I completed my education has become somewhat of a regret, but at the time I could only see one thing through my Xtreme tunnel vision, and that was being RIGHT HERE in the XWF!"

The scene fades into Vita sitting in the passenger seat of a car. Walt Disney World fills the background just outside of the vehicle.

[Image: Car.jpg]

"How ironic that the XWF has brought me back to Disney and unintentionally got me all up in my feels about my many regrets in what most would agree is a fairly short life. Let's see? Where to even start? My parents? Yeah, I definitely regret how things played out when I essentially ran away from home to join the circus known as the XWF. Dad and I didn't really speak for years. We've since made up. Everything is... Fine now, but even still, our relationship isn't the same. I know that he's still disappointed in me, but he tries to be supportive, and I appreciate it."

"Next one's a no brainer. Miss Fury, or as I knew her, my "friend" Jessica Hoyt. Miss Fury and BOB's reign of terror in the XWF can be 100% traced back to me. It was my actions that lead to her breakdown, and yeah, while Jess's reaction was more than a little extra, maybe if I hadn't been so wrapped up in myself, I would have realized that my friend was screaming for help for months before the switch finally flipped."

"Which brings me to my next regret. Choking as Anarchy champion."

"When I defeated Miss Fury for the Anarchy championship, I felt like I had finally made it. Most people that enter this business set their sites toward the very top of the mountain, the Universal championship, but not me! I heart was always set on one belt in particular, the Anarchy championship! With the villain defeated and the gold around my waist, I felt ready to take on the world. Then a couple of weeks later, I dropped the belt. What's worse? It was a forgettable match that already, in less than a year, has been lost to time due to the poor build up and the lackluster reign that followed."

"A transitional champion for a transitional champion..."

"Not exactly the mountain I had hoped to climb, but one that I found myself tumbling down anyway, and all because I lost focus on why I became a wrestler to begin with! That little girl watching her idols on television didn't fall in love with this sport because she sought fame and fortune! It was because what she saw on her television was fantastical world where disadvantages don't HAVE to be disadvantages! A world where a twelve year Dolly Waters, a Mini Morbid, and a swarm of rodents can defy the the odds and stand triumphant over their larger, stronger, and often more experienced foes for no other reason than an iron forged will to outlast, out work, and out smart any and everyone place across the ring."

"It's a fire and determination that I once had. Carrying Jessalyn Hart to two successful Tag Team championship reigns is nothing short of a small miracle, but the fact that I did it AND managed to both win the Xtreme championship AND earn myself a briefcase AT-THE-SAME-TIME, just goes to prove the fire that used to burn within my belly!"

With a deep breath, Vita opens the car door and steps outside. The cameraman hurriedly pushes out of the drivers side and walks around the rear of the car to meet her as she stares off into the wonderful world of Disney for a moment.

"What happened to that fire? If was deafened first by jealously and insecurity, then by BOB and their evil plots."

Lost in thought, Vita stares into the distance.

"Warfare was meant to be a new beginning!"

She looks into the camera as the frustration pours our of her.

"Then I stumbled through the door and everyone snickered as I ate what was definitely the most embarrassing loss of my career! No offense Coop, but, uh, yeah... You're list of victories doesn't stretch further than Vita Valenteen and that's a wicked self burn on me for even mentioning!"

She huffs as she crosses her arms and turns away from the camera.

"Last Warfare, I warned Geri Vayden that I wasn't here to play games! They booked us in a joke match, and I wasn't standing for being a joke any longer!"

Vita turns back to the camera. A renewed fire in her eyes.

"This isn't a game! This isn't a job! This isn't a mission! Steven Cooper questioned me prior to our match, he asked, who even are you? Well I'm Vita "Frickin" Valenteen, and what defines me is my success in the XWF! Suffering the indignity of losing to you has reminded me of that, and last Warfare I showed the world Their first glimpse of a rejuvenated VV! One that realizes that she has been holding herself back in more ways than one!"

Vita stomps her foot in frustration.

"How in the frick is Miss Fury a War Games Captain and so far, I'm not even advertised!?"

Vita stares off to the side. Her lips curl into her mouth as she takes a deep breath. After a moment, she turns back to the camera more somberly.

"Centurion, we have a history, and not one that I'm especially proud of. I really do wish that we had met under different circumstances. You really do seem like a good dude, and Betsy! I... Well, I'm not really that familiar with you, not personally at least. In the ring, oh boy! Sitting at home, as I did most of last year, I as you can imagine, found myself with tons and tons of free time. So, yeah, sure, I've seen you around. I've heard the rumblings. Next big thing. Star of a new generation. You were hot stuff at the turn of the new year. A member of Legacy with Sean Daddy and the Raven. A top competitor in countless high profile matches, and a couple of high profile feuds that seemed to fizzle like a rancid fart, along with your relevancy!"

Vita sarcastically pinches' her nose and fans her face. After a few seconds she lets out a giggle.

"Oh don't get mad, but you know it's true! As a matter of fact, the way things are looking, War Games may be your last shot at REALLY making a go of this run, and if you fail? Oh well! Do what you did last time and hide out for a few years or so before try, try, trying again!"

Vita scoffs and shakes her head.

"I'm not trying to rub salt in open wounds here Betsy, but I need you to understand what this is, because frankly, all of the Left Hand, Apex, Legacy, BOB, stuff that's been occupying your mind lately has blinded you to the fact that love or hate, once that bell rings, we are in competition, and in competition there are no friends, only obstacles to overcome. Centurion could tell you all about that actually. Just look at the savageries performed at his last Anarchy appearance as evidence! Good thing Ruby is one of the toughest cookies in the XWF, because with Centurion, there was no holding back, and that's exactly how it should be! I know as soon as the bell rang Cent was proving himself a normal functioning human being and checking on the wellbeing of his girlfriend and national treasure, but prior to that, all business, and I commend those actions as I'm sure does Ruby!"

"And, as I'm sure you will understand when I likely am forced to kill you because of upper management being cute with the stipulations of this match, and leaving me with no choice but to throw grandpa from a train and not just any train either,

PAID PROMOTION!
but the super awesome BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN located in DISNEYLAND! Catch all of the fun in the sun at DISNEYLAND this summer! Plan your trip today and use code VVRULZ for 30% off your dream DISNEYLAND VACATION!"
PAID PROMOTION!

"For me, this isn't about friend or foe, good or evil, right or wrong. For me, this match is about succeeding. Following a dream and seeing it through to the very end. I will rise to the top of this promotion again, and in that vein, a War Games Captain and the Anarchy Champion are exactly the people that I want to face! I just wonder, are either of you ready to Eat Defeat!?

~STATIC~

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-21-2021), Dolly Waters (07-18-2021), JimCaedus (07-18-2021), Thaddeus Duke (07-18-2021), Theo Pryce (07-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-18-2021)