Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 11:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Happiest Place On Earth My Ass
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-13-2021, 10:46 PM

"Disneyland. I can't stand this place. Too many people, overprice food and long ass lines. I had no choice but to come here. I wasn't a fan of places like this let alone Disney and I've never been here before and to make matters worse. The ride I was facing Dolly Waters on wasn't even in Disneyland. The big brains at XWF sent me here when the Golden Zephyr is in the other park California adventure. So I had to make my way next door. Whoever did the layout for this Warfare needs to be fired. I was pretty sure we were scattered between Disneyland, California adventure and Disneyworld. Ah fuck it. I guess it doesn't matter. I was here now and I might as well talk about the damn ride. Why? I have no fucking clue but that's what they want. So fuck it."

Felix was looking up at the ride known as the Golden Zephyr and lit up a cigarette.

"So I did a little research on this ride. From what I read. Walt Disney didn't want ride like this in his park. He wanted to stay away from ride like you find at the New Jersey pier but hey Disney got around that by making California adventure and when it opened up for the first time. It was a flop. Why? This park had nothing to do with Disney. There was no characters from Disney, not a single one. It was so bad, that the dumb fucks had to remodel the whole damn place, they took out ride and added characters from Pixar and such but you know what stayed? The Golden Zephyr. Why? I'm not sure but if I had to guess, the cost to build this thing. This kind of ride aren't even built anymore."

Felix took a deep sigh before dropping his cigarette and stepping on it.

"What were the people at Disney thinking? Of course this place was going to flop but here's the thing Dolly. Unlike the Golden Zephyr, you're not going to make it through the remodeling I'm going to be doing to your face. After ten minutes. I'm going to toss your ass out of the ring to the ground below. There won't be anything you can do about. You know Dolly. I thought you were smart. Yet you join up with B.O.B. You said it was for the money. Are you really that broke that you had to join them just to get a paycheck? The fuck is wrong with you? I'll say this Dolly, you should know better. Hell I thought you were better than B.O.B. Yet you lower yourself to their level. You dumb fuck. I bet your father is shaking his head in shame. Unless he was dumb enough to join up with them too. Then shit, it makes sense why your family bloodline is full of fools. So with all of that. I'm done talking now. I want to get out of this horrible place and grab a drink. You Dolly. You get ready to lose this Warfare. You might as well get used to it. We all know you're going to lose at War Games too and I'll be there to tell you I told you so. See you later bitch."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Felix Jones's post:
Dolly Waters (07-13-2021), JimCaedus (07-13-2021), Theo Pryce (07-21-2021)