Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline I heard Axel Lkes It SHORT
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-09-2021, 09:53 PM

"They say a lot about you, Axel. All I have heard all week is about the potential you have in the ring. All I have heard is that you are a an arrogant, self-centered, self-motivated soul-crushing prick. I can't help but smile when I hear that. I can't help but get motivated for a match against someone with such a glowing resume.

Before you get our Tommy Bahama boxer-briefs in a bunch, just know that that above statement wasn't a diss. Your resume does glow. Like a fresh coat of piss on a hot summer day, glowing. Your reputation, which without a doubt is self given, is really going to be put to the test on Savage. Pushed to its very limits. You see, they said the same thing about me. I had come out and live up to it. I was the pretty boy with the bad attitude long before it was "cool". Fashionable, trendy. The only thing bad about you is your fucking haircut....but what do I know? I've never seen you in action. I'll be honest, I haven't cared enough to pay attention. So yes, your resume glows, but your resume is about to become an epitaph.

I've killed more careers than cancer. I have a get-out-of-jail free card to do whatever I want to whoever I want, whenever I want and wherever I want. Titles? Sure, I'll take them. But I am here to hurt people. Here to send a message. Here to put bighead pussies like you on the discount shelf where they belong. The clearance bin.

I walk into War Games the hottest commodity on this roster. You walk into---oh wait, did you even get drafted? You see, there is a difference here. I am an arrogant, self-centered, self-motivated soul-crushing prick, but I've EARNED that title. You just call yourself that as a defense mechanism. With your pretty boy haircut.

My god the Deja Vu. They used to call me that, too. You, though, are different once again. You're prison pretty, not real-world pretty. When your bent over, you can almost imagine your the hairy love child of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Not a good look. Your face just doesn't... fit, you know? That's okay though, I'll gladly wipe it off for you. You look like the kind of guy who in his mid 20s will hit rock bottom and become a heroin junkie who frequently sucks dick for money to pay for his fix.

Are you starting to see the differences here? I've only pointed out the obvious ones. Wait until we step into that ring and I turn you into sawdust. THEN they will truly KNOW how much of a fraud, fake, pussy, poser you truly are. "You truly look like he you nothing to say, just going through life following trend to trend with no real life experiences. Any thought you ever had was a regurgitation of something he saw on social media or a popular television show. Your own name isn't even creative. I know you can't help that, but good lord, at least come up with SOMETHING. I hate you so much already.

That means a lot coming from me.

"That's not true. He's trying to create his own trend of wearing chinos with running shoes. No one else is dumb enough to do that.

"Solid point......

Anyway.....

You must be one of the most bland human beings I've ever seen. You're the fucking human equivalent of plain yoghurt. Even just cutting this promo about you is boring the shit out of me. I put as much effort into this as I do to wipe my ass, because that is about as much effort as you deserve. Kicking your head off your shoulders won't be a tall task, and going into War Games with some momentum will be good for me.

And a little word of advise from a veteran to a rookie.....You have the chest of a 10 year old girl....you make it way too easy for someone like me to put their foot through it.

With a name like that, you don't sound like you are ready to lace up some boots and go to war. You sound like your great-grandfather villainously tied helpless damsels to railroad tracks and you do your best to keep the family tree relevant.

I have seen a lot in my five years here. A lot. I saw you, and said "What the FUCK is that?!" out loud.

So...

That is saying really all there is to say about your two-bit chump ass.

Theo, what the fuck, if you wanted me to make an example of someone you could have just told me.....this is embarrassing for the kid.

Fans, if you're watching this, take a good long look at Axel Van-Douchebag because its the last time you're going to see him an an XWF ring.

THAT I promise."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-10-2021), ALIAS (07-10-2021), Thias Watts (07-10-2021)