Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post bWo Anarchy July 9th: We're Comin Down!
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-09-2021, 07:27 PM

After we see the show's highlights of the first ever bWo Anarchy, we see the clip of THUGS hitting the DRIVE BYE on Brandon Walker through a table and securing the victory that night, then after the show we see JB and T in the locker hollering and going buckwild with trashin the locker room.

"WE FUCKIN DID IT T!"

"WE FUCKIN DID IT MAN!.... FUCKED EM UP SOO GOOD, THEY HAD TO KNOW WHAT FUCKIN TIME IT IS!"

"Well fuck, I kinda feel bad for Brandon... but he had it comin with his no showin ass anyways. I know he had some fight in em, but he just had to be DRIVE BYE'd through a fucking table! We are going to keep this momentum up next bWo show!"

"You think we can handle the current Anarchy Champion Centy, SuperHurro Rubio---errr i mean RUBY, and two slags from somewhere in the lair of bWo's boiler room, and some bummy Jamician dude with a guy who once meathooked guy and had a seven time reign as a Federweight champ?"

"Nah, I think we might have a hard time with those teams next show..."

Both men fucking laugh at that statement, and continues to tear the locker room up.

"Tell you all the truth, I never felt so alive to be back in the arms of our former allies who has yet to pay us our debts... like y'all heard on the show by those commentators, but fuck all dat shit... we going to fuck up every godamn tag teams they throw at us until the WHOLE division IS fucked up by us."

"Be Damn'ed if we don't win those tag straps... be damn'ed that those Bastards got lucky it was a non-title... be damn'ed that it wasn't one of them being put through the fucking table... be dam'ed all to hell who don't fuck wit us!"

"Next week, we gunning to make a statement that this brand will not forget... y'all motherfuckas are put on noticed by us."

Then they look at the bWo camera guy, and they decide to beat him up as the camera was flying all over the place, then it cuts off to the bWo Anarchy logo to close the aftershow.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-10-2021), Dolly Waters (07-09-2021), Theo Pryce (07-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-09-2021)