Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Teasy Deezy rpeezy 1
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-07-2021, 07:42 PM

[It opens up to the DPRK anthem, with various images of the Kim’s Dynasty in the forefront. Then we see images of crude images of North Korea’s undeniable and FORCED hatred at the USA, with pictures of a US soldier being killed by a Korean army, missile aiming at the USA, and other things you can image. Then it cuts to this news anchor lady with an image of a female that resembled North Korean War Criminal by her side.]

Newslady: 안녕하세요. 저는 린다입니다. 저는 사랑하는 김정은 지도자가 북한 전 범죄가 토미 위시가 깃발을 획득하는 것을 막아야한다고 요구했고, 그가 우리 깃발을지지하는 방법을 알려 드리려고 왔습니다!

[Then she shows clips of NKWC in action in XWF, then she shows some image of how much a hero he is to the DPRK people. Then it cuts back to the lady with an image of a crude image of Tommy as she had a look of disgust as she spoke about him.]

Newslady: 이것은 우리의 사랑하는 지지자가 직면 한 미국인입니다. 그는 중지되어야합니—-

[Then it cuts off again, and this time it opens up to a hotel room, where we see Tommy in his jean shorts and a The Dissidents T-Shirt, sitting in bed where he was watching the North Korean news somehow on his TV. He then turns it off, then he heads off into the balcony in the moonlight and pulls out some pantyhose he founded on the street and sniffs it, then decides to air out his thoughts.]

“폐물”: I have no idea how this hotel gotten some North Korea news, but I wasn’t going to question it, since I need that kinda exposer within the borders of the hermit kingdom; I had some odd dream about going up to the hermit kingdom, and experience what life is like for the poor and the unfortunate souls, but I decided against it due to it being a stupid idea. I hope those people the best, because they are living in paradise within the confound places of hell.

[This time he stands over the railing to see the people in Orlando having the time of their lives at the beach at midnight. Then he heads back into the room, and he hears a knock on the door, and he opens it to see two North Korean guards with one woman in the middle who looked like Kim Yo-jong in her business attire, and they barge in his hotel room for wires or bugs, then the guards shove him on the chair, as the main leading lady aims a knife at his throat.]

“Lady”: 북한 전범이 깃발에 닿지 않게하면 내 말을 잘 들어주세요

“폐물”: I don’t know what you are saying woman… let me go for fuck sakes!

[Then the guards start beating up on him for a bit, and she puts the knife down. She notices that Tommy was getting scared, then she laughs as the guards start to laugh as well. Tommy got out of the chair fixing himself up as he was trying to figure what the hell is going on.]

“폐물”: What the fuck is going on here?… is this a set up by North Korean War Criminal or sumthin?

“Lady”: No no no, I just happened to be on your floor and I wanted you to know that I am a fan of yours. I am North Korean, but I am not a apart of Kim’s family bloodline what so ever, you don’t need to worry about a thing.

T: Okay then uh… why the two guards busting in my room though?

“Lady”: Oh these guys are just my friends we pretend to be apart of the Kim’s bloodline due to how I look like Kim’s younger sister.

T: You mean Kim Yo-jong?

[Then the two “guards” leave his room, with just her and Tommy on the bed, and she takes off her suit jacket, and partly unbuttons her blouse. Then Tommy gets off the bed and head back out to the balcony, trying to figure if he’s scared of her presence or he’s turned on by her. As he beams his eyes at the moon, he turns around to see her down in her bra and panties with her stockings and heels on. As he comes back into the room, she does a little dance at T, as he slowly sits on the bed.]

T: Uh… so… why aren’t you going back to your room?

“Lady”: Why should I?… I want to have some fun with you tonight!

T: No you don’t you tried to slit my throat with a knife! Had your friends tear up my shit and all that, I think I am not comfy with you being in here. I don’t want anyone know you are here, don’t need that type of heat.

“Lady”: You worry so so much, here let’s start off properly, i’m Jynde Ki-Sopu, but you can call me Jynde. I happened to come from North Korea on a visa that my parent’s had bought me, and I managed to come here unscathed due to my close relations with the government over there. Now, are you okay with me staying in for the night, I promise I won’t try to kill you.

[As she gets on all fours, she crawls to him, and does some cat purrs as she climbs up to him. Then he ended nodding his head at her, and she claps her hands in excitement. Then he tries to watch some TV, but she ended up pulling up a chair in front of him and she sits and puts her heel’d feet on his lap.]

Jynde: Tommy, can you help me take off my heels for me, I don’t want to do it and i’ve been in on them all day! Can you help me out?

T: Uh no, i can’t do that…i feel like we are going to far with this. I don’t want to open up that can of worms with a stranger like yourself, so I decline.

[Then he takes them off his lap, and she then start to be a bit aggressive digging her heels onto his groin area, then he before he almost snapped, he then forcefully puts them on his lap and takes them off and tosses them across the room.]

T: You happy? Now can you leave me be please?…

Jynde: No Tommy, I want you to suck on my hosed toes… I know you want to?

T: OH NOOOOO….. we anit on that same wavelength, Jynde. Oh no, if that bastard North Kore—-

[She puts her foot on his face to shut him up, as he was getting lifted so to speak she then starts to moan over it, then later on that night they ended up going buck wild in the sheets. Then time passed it was 8am in Orlando, where Tommy woke up alone, with a letter on the nightstand from her as he read it he smiled. Then later in the day, Tommy is dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and jean shorts with his sunglasses strolling down the boardwalk, basking into the sun as the scene fades into a distorted image of Kim Jong-un in flames.]

“Look like I fallen into my lustfull nature on a North Korean chick who’s connected like a fly in the wall. I honestly felt like I was threaten with my life to take a dive for North Korean War Criminal from one of his people in that kinda position, but come to find out she didn’t give a shit about that at all, which I guess it can be a blessing and a curse. I am not going to lie to you all, at first I wanted to do an open challenge to anyone in the XWF roster and one person who I won’t name took the offer, but plans backfired and I thought I was going to yeet’ed to the side, but since they know they got to not only pay me for my flight, they had to put me in something to make it worth a damn.

So to that person I shall not name, from the bottom of my heart…

FUCK YOU!!!

Now onto other things, now I am up against that War Criminal guy who made his waves back in the company once again, and it’s been awhile I seen that name supreme here. I remember that guy having having some authority once upon a time when he introduced the former XWF North Korean Championship, which my homeboy JB had something to do for it at one point which wasn’t in the cards for him. If I had gotten involved, maybe i would have defaced USA and rep North Korea harder then Dennis Rodman did back then…

FUCK THAT SHIT AND THIER REIGN SUPREME LEADERs

Now, he’s back on the feces infested dirt, malnourished, overworked time again with little to no authority over shit. He’s back at square one, and he going to have to find that little missile fuel to handle a man like me. Since he’s repping the NK flag, looks like by proxy i’m repping the USA flag. Though, i did’t celebrate 4th and 5th of July honoring a place that values individualism then cooperation with it’s own fucked up views. I guess I’m an UnAmerican Thug who has to play by the rules, so for the sake of the argument, I am going to stop you from getting that NK flag while I get my own USA flag at Sea World.

Maybe after I beat you into two, you can be used as chum for the dolphins to snack on so they can taste what being a hermit war criminal is like. They’ll spit you out sure, but still, they wouldn’t bother you since you’d be finished by the end. Even if I don’t reach for the USA flag, i’ll take your flag and shove it up your skinny ass, and have you walk or boat back home with your NK people laughing at your stupid ass.

So War Criminal…flags won’t save you from me hurting you next Saturday from now, you can believe that.

더 이상 까마귀를 인용
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-08-2021), Charlie Nickles (07-15-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-07-2021), Dolly Waters (07-07-2021), JimCaedus (07-08-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (07-08-2021)