Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOM! That's wass hatt'nin'!
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2021, 06:22 PM

We open up to a hot tub bubbling and steaming. In the tub is none other than the Tower of Power, the Man of the Hour, the P to the R to the Double E to the S to the H, otherwise known as Y'ALL DADDY Big Preesh. He's got a whole jug of Apple Juice next to him as he bops his head along to the Ying Yang Twins.

When he sees the cameras approach he turns the radio off and pulls up his sunglasses, which he is wearing even though it is nighttime. Baller.

"AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ya fell meh? It's OL' BOY Big Preesh up in this BIZZZZZ-NATCH! Y'all seen the news? Y'all seen it? Thursday night, CUH, Thursday night I'mma finally get that BOB endorsement, YOU DIG? Gotta handle some bidniss first but let's get real, on that low, that Cockpuncher fool is WEAK like LAST WEEK! This a damn formality, kid! Miss Fury been thinkin' about me, wanna get wit' the Preesherman! Set THE HOMIE up with a cakewalk so I could get that BOB lapel pin without breaking a sweat first SON! I'mma be UP IN THAT SHIT! All up in BOB like the damn tumor that took my daddy was up in his colon! AY... ay..."

Preesh falls silent and contemplative as the camera zooms in on him. Soft violin music begins to play from an unknown source.

[Image: zVysl8W.jpg]

But then it's back to normal.

"ANYWAY! Big Preesh fittina brain chop Cockpuncher to DEFF, you feel me? He gon' DIE, y'all! I got too much on the line! Been workin' too damn hard for too damn long! I ain't goin' back to no Waffle House FUCK THAT JOB! BOB for life, playaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Preesh then drops his shades back down and hits play on the stereo, singing along to the jam.

"Because I love my gun, I play wit' my gun
Have fun wit' my gun, have sex wit' my gun
And I don't put a motherfucker out for fun
'Cause I ain't funna' get ya ass tryin' to run
I'ma bust one time, bust two times
And the third time yo' ass is mine
Go down for the count, 'He can't get up!'
DAMN! he fell and he can't get up!"

Fade to BOB colors.

[Image: MTDOs0R.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like BIG PREESH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-08-2021), Derrick Diamond (07-07-2021), JimCaedus (07-08-2021), Theo Pryce (07-08-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-07-2021)