Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Just Like You
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

07-09-2021, 05:39 AM

1A: Lick It Before You Stick It

A Friend Lost, A Friend Found
"Eat Atara Themis" - Alias

[Image: X0E1Bm1.gif][Image: X0E1Bm1.gif]

Bite Until I Feel It

I know baby boy, you want Goddess Atty not Late-As-Eff Atty or Wow-Wrong-Match Atty but you haven't exactly been sending up the praise and prayers have you, Dove. I know religion is not your thing, supposedly, but that's how it works babe. You want a miracle, an act of a God, you have to make them happy or be an extremely lucky Xtreme Champion. Pay attention to that and bare with me Gypsy Daddy, Private-Dancer Atty is yours until the 17th and I'll do my best to get you there. This is just the foreplay.

1B: Catchphrase

Hello Doves.

Hello Alias.

It's fine, you can say it. I rather enjoy when you do and not just you, Dove. No no no, everyone. Every time you do, it affirms not just the science behind a catchphrase, but what I've been telling everyone, just like you, all along. Everytime it's repeated I'm that much further to what I've said I wanted all along.

Two words, a minimum. My Minimum. Small words is the rule. I pour them like honey, unsheathed from my throat and danced across my tongue to inevitably ooze from open lips. From my head to yours, Atara Themis forever etched in your mind. No need to Praise Themis, I'm not Jesus Christ knocking at your heart's door and asking for fucking permission. Divine Atty eats free will and sets it on course to destiny in the fucking toilet.

Forever more simple things, small and insignificant things like a bar of soap, a chocolate, a bird...a simple salutation will arouse that minds eyes and pull from the depths of conscience the look of MY face. The sound of My Voice. Those words. It's science.

You don't have to consume me, Dove. I'm already in you.

G-String to the side. Ass cheeks spread wide. Baaaaaaaaaaaalls Deep.

You And Everyone Else.

Sorry for the Inconvenience.
Due to overflow of Might, Magic, Swords, Time Travel, Sci Fi, Movie Parody, Military, TCG, Superheroes, Death, Doom, Gloom, Cameo Appearances, Cameo Appearances (not to be confused with Cameo Appearances) we are unable to provide material for filler story BS at this time.

Please enjoy this performance of a string being tied with a tongue by Atara Themis instead. It may or may not have hidden meaning but who's really going to put the effort to dig, to think, and go deeper?

[Image: viej9RE.gif]

Did You Really?

Are You Sure?

[[The lights go out, and silence falls, until…]]

(Clink)

(Clink)

(Clink)

[[The rhythmic sound fills the arena in total darkness.]]

(Clink)

(Clink)

[[What the hell is that? Spurs?]]

(Clink)

[[The last one echoes off as the lights come back on.]]

1C: Raise The Left

He must be advised the one he confides in.

A Woman.

Unnamed.

A Woman who had survived The Left Hand.

Who went further into the abyss after they had been destroyed.

Their Resurgence.

Supreme Goddess of the Left Hand.

Her

[Image: mNBGTaS.jpg]

"My Goddess..."

[Image: MjvpnDP.gif]

Eat the Left

Eat the Hand

Eat

Left-Hand Atty?

Bite Until I Feel It

Due to overflow of Might, Magic, Swords, Time Travel, Sci Fi, Movie Parody, Military, TCG, Superheroes, Death, Doom, Gloom, Cameo Appearances, Cameo Appearances (not to be confused with Cameo Appearances) we are unable to provide material for filler story BS at this time.

Please enjoy this performance of a cup being flipped by Atara Themis instead. It may or may not have hidden meaning but who's really going to put the effort to dig, to think, and go deeper

[Image: oPTtnuE.gif]

Love. Hope. Live.

1D: Epithets

I really feel like this is the point where I should direct attention back to the beginning of this thing..

The part about being an Extremely lucky Xtreme Champion, because if you haven't notice Doves, I'm addressing everything my Scruffy Crispy Handed Betsy Tribute Fap Machine said in his first promo when he and I danced for that piece of tin around Lycana's waist.

Also think back on the Beyonce thing. I'm gonna tie that in to. Sorry if it feels like I'm womansplaining how this promo works but no one really looks at big picture and subtleness is none of your strong suit. Or sarcasm for that matter.

Anywho, Alias...Dove, you spent a lot of time cramming innuendo and stripping me bare in that one and honestly I feel like should apologize for be unresponsive, distant even. Just layed down and took it until you got yours.

I-Like-Sex Atty needs a little more than a grope and dirty talk to get her motor running, it's not your fault.

I'm sorry. This is Apologetic Atty.

I wasn't in the mood. I was distracted sweetie, a little put off that you were so selfish and neglected my needs. I felt a little guilty because the whole time I was thinking of someone else and from the list you gave...so were you.

You had me going for minute, wanting to know and asking all about me. All the different pet names. I really enjoyed that because Atty sounds different coming you. The backhanded compliments sting less.

Say my name...say my name...

But you were acting kind of shady. Maybe if we had been back Arizona where no one was around it would have been different. When you said you thought I was the one....

...it seemed superficial just like when everyone says it. You lost everything that made you exceptional to me in that moment. You became another self absorbed asshole who thought so much of himself that for some reason it should matter that he chose me....that he thought so much of me, when in reality no one chooses me because their is no other fucking...

Option.

Your attention, your opinion, your love, your adulation, your time, your respect is not a fucking reward. It's an absolute requirement to exist in my world. Its payment. Its sacrifice. Its fucking owed and in return I CHOOSE YOU to be part of my legacy and choose how you play the part in it.

Free Will.

Divine Atty Eats Free Will

You are not in control. You don't decide. You're Universal Champion because I didn't need the Xtreme Title. You are Universal Champion because fate decided you should be. It was an act of gods Alias!

Divine Intervention saw you come back. Divine Intervention saw Betsy lose the Shooting Star. Divine Intervention put us together.

Divine Atty as been here the whole time. A bored Goddess fucking with lives of man for entertainment. You're no hero.

You're a toy.

Just Like Every One Else

Goddess Atty. Divine Atty. Legacy Atty. B.O.B Atty. Shooting Star Atty. Universal Atty.

Say my name.

Please enjoy this performance of a decapitation by Atara Themis instead. It may or may not have hidden meaning but who's really going to put the effort to dig, to think, and go deeper

[Image: NeZTcjF.gif]

1E: Goddess Atty

My story overlaps with three of the last Universal four Champions Alias. I stood feet away as one fell. I stayed idle as one burned, and I have one held by the reigns as I speak watching the days pass by before he gets his redemption.

Now our stories overlap. You're the Universal Champion.

I didn't need the Xtreme Championship to be here.

I didn't need an act of divine intervention.

You asked for Goddess Atty.

And here we are. You only survive if I decide you should.

Praise Themis

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-09-2021), ALIAS (07-09-2021), Bianca McBride (07-17-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-09-2021), Dolly Waters (07-09-2021), HeavensToBetsy (07-09-2021), JimCaedus (07-09-2021), Lycana (07-12-2021), Marf (07-09-2021), Miss Fury (07-09-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-10-2021), R.L. Edgar (07-09-2021), Talia Areano (07-09-2021)