Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A State of Comfort
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-03-2021, 10:41 PM

The scene comes alive as we see Talia Areano sitting in a leather chair surrounded by light. A smile on her face, Talia parts her full lips, ready to speak.

"Tomorrow, amigos, I return to XWF. I shared my thoughts not only in my first promo. But also on Twitter, how excited I was to be back in the company. How much I would like to make up for the past mistakes and re-define myself in the XWF. I want to be champion in XWF; it's the only active fed I haven't won a championship in, and I would like to make that goal a reality. One day I would like to be in the hall of legends one day even though these might look like unrealistic goals for many people. I know that it sounds impossible, but I will change that and achieve it.

Talia crosses her legs, draping her left knee over her right leg and getting quite comfortable in the leather, feeling the smooth leather.

"Opportunities couldn't be any higher than they are now, and this is my chance to capture my first ever championship in XWF in my entire career; sure, I have come close, very close. But at the time, I wasn't prepared. I didn't have the confidence I do now, and I had to make myself the woman I am today. I told Vinne Lane to expect to see a lot of me in XWF; now, next Saturday, I will have my return match in my hometown of St.Louis; there isn't a better way for me to make an impact and then getting a victory where my family, friends and my fans can watch first hand. Even though I would have to question the type of match because it would be surrounded by lions and could die."

Talia folds her arms and shakes her head.

"I will do everything in my power to not only survive this match but walk away from the winner. Now my opponent Calypso, some will determine this was an easy victory. But my guard will not down for even a minute. I'm sure Calypso is a formidable opponent; he is a former TV champion in XWF and has faced some of the best here. I have to say, Calypso, I do respect, and I respect what you have accomplished. But is that your limit in XWF? Are you comfortable where you stand in the company? Because I have to tell me I just returned and I want to move up quickly in the ranks as soon as possible."

She paces back and forth, only slightly.

"You have become comfortable in the position you are in Calypso, you show up get some money and move on your merry way. That's it, you want for nothing, you are content just being the TV champion, you're content not being in the main event. Maybe you don't like the spotlight right? This is just a way to pass the time. But you see Calypso I will never be comfortable, I will always think I have to work harder than others. I will always think I am not at the level I want to be and the pressure might eat at most. But that pressure makes you want to do better, be better than the rest."

She licks her bottom lip.

"Being away, I became better, my moves are more crispy, and I am hunger than most of the roster. Many people have achieved success in XWF in some form; Just like you, most don't take me seriously. They are just counting the days, hoping I leave again, like a puff of smoke. But this is our chance, right Calypso, our chance to be taken seriously."

Talia nods her head, hoping for Calypso to agree with her.

"I want to win this match, determined matter of fact. I will pull no punches, even if wild beasts are surrounded us. No matter how scared I am, my instincts are sharper than most, so avoiding the claws of a lion and delivering an assault on you won't be easy. But not impossible, train hard, my amigo, because I am ready to put the war paint on."

We see the energy around Talia become brighter; she blows a kiss to the camera, fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Talia Areano's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-04-2021), Atara Raven (07-03-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-04-2021), JimCaedus (07-05-2021), Miss Fury (07-04-2021), Thaddeus Duke (07-04-2021)