Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAVY NEWZ
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-03-2021, 06:00 PM

Sources are reporting that Harmon Grayson Hayes has yet to debut for the Anarchy brand due to a serious case of anxiety. While the young rookie has WOWED scouts all over the world with his larger than life persona and a ring prowess that is generally described as "good beyond his years", the XWF would mark the first time that HGH has performed in front of a large crowd. Word has it that HGH has began seeing a psychiatrist and is hopeful that he will soon overcome his fears and finally enter the XWF.

In other news, Mexican luchador Calavera Gigante is said to be on the XWF's radar thanks in part to a good word put in by a "friend in the company". Calavera is said to stand over six foot and is a giant of the luchador community.

Mini's are popping up everywhere! Word has it that more mini's will be appearing over the coming weeks as all of the "best" vertically challenged wrestlers of the world are dying to be a part of the upcoming Mini Battle Royal, where sources are claiming that Mini Morbid WILL be defending his cardboard championship! You heard it here FIRST!

A member of the XWF production team that wished to remain nameless has slipped me a tip that Demos was furious upon learning of Miss Fury's forfeit in the War Games captains match set for Savage. My source claims that Demos was looking forward to throwing Miss Fury over the top rope to his hearts content and is furious to have been robbed of the opportunity.

Terry Borden health scare! It's said that Terry Borden can barely walk after his matches and fellow wrestlers are growing increasingly concerned over him continuing to step into the ring. Some say that it's so bad that he usually has to have help getting dressed because he's so sore that he can't bend over to pull his own pants up. Terry Borden is sixty-four years old and has had a career spanning five decades.

COCKPUNCHER in trouble!? Word on the street is that BOB isn't too happy about COCKPUNCHERS antics at SCORCH THE EARTH! For those unaware, COCKPUNCHER blocked the BOB locker room with a steel pipe, barring the members of BOB from interfering in the main event. COCKPUNCHER is set to make his next appearance on the new bWo branded ANARCHY! If I were COCKPUNCHER, I'd sure want someone watching my back!

Vinnie Lane in the doghouse!? I have it on good authority that Vinnie Lane is literally sleeping in the neighbors doghouse after long time bae, Roxi Cotton locked him out of their Florida estate! Hopefully, for Lane's sake, the two lovebirds will make up before hurricane season!

Remember, get all of your newz from Gravy newz, because that Rumor Mill POS deals is bullshit!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
XWF NEWS AND RUMORS (07-06-2021)