Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Old Flames: RP #2
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-30-2021, 02:24 PM

Illuminatus Compound || Old Saybrook, Connecticut || 9:14 AM

To be honest, I’ve been in a little bit of a depressed state of late. I thought winning the Hart title, something I’ve coveted for a long time, would kind of be a cure all for what ails me. It wasn’t. So clearly my depression isn’t career related and why should it be? Titles keep being placed in front of me and I keep winning them. People keep stepping in front of me and I keep knocking them down. My career itself has been on fire since the moment I stepped back into this company over a year ago.

25 matches.

20 victories.

4 different championships.

Not a single regret.

Clearly, it isn’t my professional career getting me down.

Maybe I’m just bored? I lead an extremely hectic life and when there’s downtime, I just don’t know what to do with myself. I’m not a typical 22 year old guy, so I don’t just go out clubbing or partying. My responsibilities prevent a lot of my social desires. This isn’t me complaining, this is me being self aware.

Or maybe it’s none of that and the cause lies solely at putting my mom’s life to rest and coming to terms with it all. I’m not there yet, but I’m getting there. It just takes time. Most people don’t get to travel into the past and witness the murder of a loved one. Most people don’t hold their loved one for the only time their consciousness remembers as they draw their last breath.

Then again, I’m not most people.

”Get dressed for class,” I say to Frankie as he takes his last bite of breakfast.

”Awww maaan!” he replies with a roll of his eyes.

”I wasn’t gonna forget, bud.”

”WHY NOT!?” he fires back with his voice raised. I shoot him a look in response and he knows exactly why. ”I don’t need summer school,” he protests.

”Your grades dropped while you were in foster care,” I remind him as I take his plate. ”I want you back on track before you start fourth grade.”

Always with the flair for dramatics, he holds his arms straight out before face palming his forehead. ”I’m going into fifth,” he says quietly.

”How you gonna be that small going into fifth grade?” I ask him jokingly.

”How are you gonna be that small and people still call you dad?” he jokes back as he starts to head for the door.

”Wait,” I call after him as I turn myself in his direction. ”Was that a dick size joke?” I ask, trying to hide a laugh.

”Bitch it might be,” he answers back in a whisper. He’s learned way too much from me.

"You little..." I begin with a laugh. "You're 10 Frankie, you haven't even hit puberty yet, how you gonna hit me with size jokes?"

"You said it yourself," he says with a steadily increasing smile.

"Just say it."

"I didn't hit puberty yet, what's your excuse?"

"Go get ready for school," I tell him with a laugh and he disappears out of the kitchen.

As I was washing up the dishes, a call from Garrett came in, but I didn’t answer it. I’m not sure why I hesitated, but I haven’t really talked to him much at all since that night before High Stakes at his place. In fact, until his call came through, I haven’t really thought about that night. Surely I’m thinking about it now though. It was pretty hot despite my absent confusion that lead to it.

Standing here staring into space and reminiscing about it all, he calls again, snapping me out of my trance like state. ”Hey G, what’s up?” I ask him as I all too eagerly hit ‘answer.’

”Oh not much hun,” he says in his most lispy of stereotypical voices. ”Was just getting’ horny, figured I’d give you a call.”

”Funny,” I say back. ”So what’s up? How you been?”

”I’ve been just great,” he answers, putting away his stereotypical voice. ”I know you’ve been real busy lately so you’re the first one I thought of when this came up.”

”Your dick?” I joke.

”No honey, that ship has sailed,” he jokes back. ”I have four tickets to Billie in Hartford tonight. One of my friends can’t go and I know you love her so, I thought maybe you’d want to come with us?”

”Aww man, tonight?”

”Are you too busy?” he asks with a sigh.

”Uhhhhh,” I reply in an effort to stall as I rack my brain trying to figure out what I’m supposed to do tonight. ”You know what? Fuck it, I’m in.”

”Really?” he asks with excitement evident in his voice.

”I haven’t been out to… really anything in fucking forever,” I say, excitement rising in my own voice. ”I’m definitely down to see the queen.”

”Thad… this just makes my day,” he says with a little laugh. ”Wear the leather jacket.”

”It’s fucking June,” I say with a raised eyebrow. ”Why?”

”Because it’s fucking hot,” he replies in a seductive, suggestive kind of way. ”My place at five?”

”Yeah,” I reply before we hang up. Admittedly, I’m feeling some things I haven’t felt in a long time. I mean, I get hit on all the time so you kind of become numb to it. A lot of times it’s just joking around with friends or dumb shit on Twitter that doesn’t really mean anything. You hear the cat calls from fans in stadiums and things of that nature, but none of it really means a damn thing compared to someone you love hitting on you. And despite everything, I do love Garrett. Certainly not in the way I should, but nevertheless, it’s real. Those you love, they’ve seen everything about you that there is to see and they know you like they know the back of their hand, yet they still find ways to make you blush.

I know what I look like too. Constantly I make remarks about my own looks that can be viewed as conceited and narcissistic. Believe it’s just me joking around. I don’t actually put that much stock into my own looks. To be ‘glowed up’ so to speak, makes a person feel good about themselves and I’m no different than anyone else viewing this promo.

I took my time this afternoon getting ready to go. It seems like it’s been ages since I’ve been in any kind of social setting and its turned my anxiety level up to ten. I know what you’re thinking, ‘Thad, you’re on fucking television.’ While that’s true, I was also born to perform under the brightest lights on the biggest stages and while I enjoy the passion and the energy from Duke Nation on any given night, my heart still wants to beat out of my chest before I go out. They become part of me and we fight the demons of social anxiety together.

Believe it or not, I’m rather awkward in social situations with people I don’t know. It takes me awhile to feel comfortable with them. To be open, and honest. To just be Thaddeus.

Pulling my Audi to a stop at the curb outside Garrett’s house, I hesitate to text him, or to even honk the horn to let he and his friends know that I’m here. Grabbing my phone from the console, I start to bring up Garrett’s contact information before a knock on my window about makes me jump out of my skin. He and two guys stand on the curb, leaning down to stare at me through the window.

Fumbling, I hit the switch to unlock the passenger door.

”Roof up, windows up, A/C running? That’s not the Thaddeus I know,” Garrett says as he leans the seat up to let his friends in the back.

”You made me wear this stupid jacket,” I fire back defensively.

”Because you look hot in it,” he reminds me, running his eyeballs up and down me. ”And I wasn’t wrong,” he says before sitting down.

”Hi, I’m Thad,” I say, uncomfortably extending my hand toward the two strangers in the backseat of my car.

”Andrew… and Matty… forgive them, they’re a little starstruck,” he advises me, causing me to look at him in confusion. ”Andrew is a fan and Matty? He’s heard all my stories and seen all my pics so… he’s a fan now too.”

”What the fuck G!?” I say with a backhand slap on his shoulder. ”First of all, you were supposed to delete that shit and two… How you gonna show me to people like that?”

”You’re an impressive specimen,” he says in response. ”It seems an injustice to hide that from the world.”

Leaving my displeasure there for the time being, I drive quietly as the three of them talk about things going on in their lives that I really can’t comment on. I don’t know them to comment. It’s strange, feeling like a fourth wheel in your own car, feeling like you don’t belong.

”So Thad,” Garrett says as we pull into a parking spot. ”A real friend would upgrade our first row seats with backstage passes,” he says with a sheepish grin.

In all honesty, it just causes my blood to boil. I know what I did to Garrett and maybe this is just karma coming back to bite me in the ass after all this time, but I feel like a giant dumbass. I thought I was here because I was wanted.

”Is that why I’m here?” I ask him coldly as we exit the car, he looks at me perplexed. ”To be your wallet since mommy and daddy cut you off?”

”Bitch please,” he says defensively. ”All you had to say was no. And I’m so sorry I didn’t have a grandfather that left me billions in inheritance.”

Fucker. What the hell am I supposed to say to that.

”I’m more than just a piece of meat and a fucking checkbook,” I fire back at him as we head inside. We spend the next couple hours not really saying a damn thing to each other. He came here with his other friends and I guess maybe I was just his ride or something, I don’t know.

“Bad Guy”

The story isn’t a good one. With the pressure of nation building getting to me, when the Ares Project shot down my plane a couple years ago, I let a lot of people think I was dead. Garrett included. He was my boyfriend at the time and yeah, this is old news, but it adds to what I’m feeling at the moment. I mean, I’m enjoying the concert and all, but what I did was just cold and fucking heartless.

I let him mourn for me for fucks sake.

Maybe it is just karma.

Anyway I did another bad thing. Just now I was doing a little research and found out Billie Eilish and I belong to the same talent agency. Guess who’s meeting Billie Eilish tonight?

That’s right.

This guy!

Not these three though.

“You Should See Me In A Crown”

At the end of the set, I was thinking about that song and instinctively backhanded Garrett.

”What the fuck!? Stop hitting me!”

”You had pics of me in only my crown! You showed those to people!?”

”Thad, I didn’t show things to the world, just Andrew and Matty.”

Really, I want to beat the shit out of Garrett right here.

”You don’t fucking get it, do you?” I ask him angrily. He looks at me, his face red with equal parts embarrassment and anger. ”Those are private. Showing them off to people is a violation of trust, of friendship, of...”

”I’m proud Thad!” he interrupts, still trying to plead his case. ”Awkward ass me ended up with someone like you.”

”What does that even mean?” I ask him, my agitation over the situation only growing.

”You’re fucking hot dumbass!” he cries out. ”And you’re sweet and gentle with a sense of humor and personality for days.”

Awww.

”G, I’m a public figure and despite my best efforts to the contrary, I’m a hero and a role model to millions of kids all over the world.

“Please get rid of them.”

”You were more fun before you became a dad.”

He’s probably right.

“Therefore I Am”

Before her last set, I took off to the “bathroom” or at least, that’s what I told them. In reality, I was backstage meeting the queen. As it turns out, she’s as awkward and shy around new people as I am. It was short, but sweet and I got a selfie to take home with me. It was nice being entirely anonymous for a minute. She had no idea who I was and that’s refreshing as hell sometimes.

Back in the car after the show, part of me wanted to just show Garrett my pic with Billie. Instead, I just start the car and put the top down.

”So listen,” he says as I put the car in reverse. ”There’s this party we’re invited to. It’s a Pride gathering out in the sticks. I’d really like it if you came along.”

”Delete them right now,” I insist before moving the car anywhere. ”Everyone in this car has seen me naked and that’s fucking embarrassing.”

Finally he relents and pulls out his phone and hands it to me. Thumbing through his private folder where he stashed them all, I quickly delete every damn thing.

”You shouldn’t be embarrassed,” he says to me as I’m deleting. ”Yeah you’re blessed with genetics but that’s not all of it. You work really hard to stay in top physical shape.”

”Well your spank bank is gone,” I tell him as I hand his phone back. ”I don’t even post thirst traps on Twitter Garrett, what the fuck made you think it was okay to share private pics with people I don’t even know?”

”Ladies, don’t get any ideas,” he says, turning his attention to the guys in the back. ”The stud is mine.”

”Oh you silly little homo,” I say to him in a joking manner. ”You said it yourself, that ship has sailed honey.” Throwing the car in first, I quickly send him a pic before placing my attention where it ought to be.

”Now that picture you can share with everyone you want.”

He smiles as he pulls his phone out again and I watch intently as the smile fades from his face.

”You mother fucker!” he shouts as he throws his phone on the floor of the car. ”I can’t believe you did that,” he says with a pout. I’m really enjoying this.

Hours later and out in the sticks, I find myself alone by a dying fire drinking a Budweiser. This Pride gathering pretty much turned out to be an orgy. I’m glad everyone was having fun but that just isn’t my scene. I don’t know where Garrett and his other friends went off to but I’m kind of happy he’s gone. If nothing else, I think tonight has let me know exactly where he and I stand and I’m not sure that wasn’t already etched in stone a long time ago. We had our closure, and I moved on. Him? I don’t know, I’m not so sure. Maybe he just isn’t quite ready yet. He’ll have to get there though, because tonight is evidence that we’ve grown too far apart over the last several months.

”What’s a guy like you doing at a place like this?” comes a voice from the other side of the dying fire. I don’t know him. He’s young. My age, maybe a little younger but not by much. Good looking to be sure. Coming around the fire and pulling up a blanket to sit near me, he just looks at me. I guess expecting an answer to his question.

”I felt bad so I brought my friend and his friends here,” I answer him, albeit a bit guarded.

”Felt bad? For what?”

”We came from the Billie Eilish concert,” I begin to explain. ”He wanted me to buy backstage passes and I wouldn’t do it. Using some connections I had, I made sure I met her and he didn’t.”

Holy shit. That was a real dick move.

”Cold man,” he says with a nice smile. ”Brandon,” he says with an extended hand.

Quickly, I think back to my reservations earlier in the day and how hard it is to meet people outside of the industries I work in. Inside those bubbles, everyone is the same. Outside, when you’re someone like me you never really know if they want to be your friend for you, or just what you can do for them.

”Leander,” I lie, giving him a shake. ”Just call me Lee.”

”Leander,” he repeats. ”It’s different. I like it.”

”People make fun of it a lot.”

”People are dicks,” he says with another smile. ”So are you not gay? Or do you just not get into this kind of thing?”

”I don’t get into labels,” I answer without answering. ”I just like who I like.”

”Labels,” he says as he leans back on his blanket. ”The worlds way of putting you in a box so that they can feel comfortable.”

Before responding, I shoot my head in his direction. ”That’s exactly what I say.

“I don’t remember seeing you around earlier. Are you not into this sort of thing either?”

”Who do you think put on this kind of thing?”

”What do you do?” I ask in response.

”I’m going into my senior year at Columbia,” he answers back.

”So how does a college student have the money to throw a party of this size?”

”He doesn’t,” Brandon says with a growing grin. ”But his parents do.”

”So your parents are supportive of your lifestyle?”

He nods his head in response. ”I can’t complain. They’re awesome parents.

“Enough about me. Tell me about you, Mister Mysterious.”

”What do you wanna know?” I ask of him, leaning back on my own blanket.

”What do you do? What are your dreams? Your parents? Tell me about your life.”

”I’m not that interesting really,” I lie again. My life is fucked up in a lot of ways, but uninteresting isn’t a word to describe it. ”I dabble in acting a bit. No huge roles or anything.

“My mother died when I was a baby and my relationship with my dad is… a strange one.”

”How so?”

”It’s difficult to explain, exactly. We’re just entirely different people ya know? Mostly its good, but sometimes its not and when it isn’t, then it’s really bad.

“My son loves him though.”

Shit.

”A son!?” he cries out in shock.

”I got three kids actually," I admit, since I already let the cat out of the bag anyway. "Frankie is ten, I just adopted him out of a really bad situation and me and my ex-girlfriend just welcomed twins.”

”Maybe you really are bad at this gay thing,” he jokes.

”I mean, if you think that’s bad, I drive sports cars and ride Harley’s too,” I joke.

”Oh my god,” he feigns shock. ”Screwing women, having babies, driving sports cars and Harley’s. You’ve set the movement back decades. You really are a bad f*g,” he jokes.

”So how many dudes you screw tonight?” I ask him at the risk of sounding too personal. Brandon looks into the sky and starts to slowly count on his fingers. At five, I can’t help but smile. ”You dirty slut!” I say facetiously.

”I throw the parties Lee,” he says as he stops counting. ”I don’t normally partake in such activities. So none.

“At least not yet,”
he concludes while craning his neck to look at me. Yes, I know what he’s suggesting. And yes… I’m really into it.

With my heart trying desperately to pound its way out of my chest, ”I’ll be right back,” I say as I climb back to my feet.

”Where you goin?” he asks with a hint of sadness in his voice.

”Nature calls,” I lie. Honestly I just needed a minute to myself so I walk into the woods to the clearing where I parked my car. Leaning on the hood, I call my favorite queerboi on Zoom. Corey.

”I’ll just wait here,” he calls out after me.

Answering and looking at me with disheveled hair and a glazed over look in his eyes, ”You know I need my beauty sleep,” Corey says through his tired sleepiness.

”Yeah I’m sorry I woke you up,” I say to him as I gather some thoughts. ”So I met this guy tonight and...”

”Did you really wake me up at 3am to tell me you fucked some dude?” he interrupts, sounding a little angry. ”If so, you totally have my attention,” his demeanor changes suddenly.

”I didn’t screw anyone,” I reply back and he sighs. ”I woke you up to see if you think I should.”

”Is he into you?”

”Seems so,” I answer, feeling confident in my answer. ”I mean we’re alone by the fire and I felt like we hit it off pretty well.”

Unable to contain his excitement, Corey sits up in his bed, thrashing about and accidentally hitting Christian.

”And you’re definitely into him. Otherwise you wouldn’t have woke me up,” Corey assumes correctly.

"What's going on?" Christian asks as he turns to look at Corey on the phone.

Looking back over his shoulder toward Christian, "Thaddy's about to get some ass."

"Wonderful," Christian replies, entirely uninterested as he rolls over to go back to sleep.

Corey's remark makes me laugh. "Shhh! He might hear you!"

”Listen, just Just make the call bro. If you like each other, do it. You need to get out more anyway and stop beating yourself up over breaking up with Liz.”

”I’ve never been a slut, this is kind of slutty...”

”It's okay to live a little man,” Corey interrupts. ”Just wear a rubber. No good story ever starts with 'it burns when I pee.'"

”Do you and Christian...”

”We’re not talking about me, we’re talking about you,” he interrupts, causing me to laugh. ”You’re way too young to be this damn old, man.”

”Alright bro go back to sleep,” I say to Corey as he yawns.

”Hey! Call me tomorrow with all the deets!”

”Alright I will. Love ya.” I say with a smile as I end the call. Still leaning against the car, I stay a few long moments to consider what’s next. Like I alluded to when I was talking to Corey, despite appearances, I’m not one to get all promiscuous. Anyone I’ve ever laid with has been in my life for at least months prior to… laying… so there was already familiarity and a comfort level that existed.

This is new.

It's also pretty exciting.

”There you are,” Brandon says as he appears in the clearing through the trees. ”Thought maybe you got lost or something.”

”I lied actually,” I admit to him. ”I didn’t really have to take a leak. I needed to call a friend of mine.”

”You taking off?” he asks with a hint of sadness in his voice. Or at least what I’m registering as sadness.

”Brandon,” I say, ignoring his question. ”At the risk of sounding too forward, would...”

”Yes,” he interrupts quickly, cutting me off.

”Yes what? You don’t even know what I was gonna ask,” I tell him with a smile.

”Yes I do,” he replies with a smile. ”Instant connections like this don’t come along everyday man. When you feel it, you gotta grab it. See what happens.”

Instead of really saying anything to him, I just give off a nervous chuckle as he steps toward me.

”Before we...”

”Shut up and kiss me,” he says before planting his lips on mine. After several seconds, I gently touch his face and pull away.

”No, I need to tell you something before we go any further,” I insist as he gently places his hand on mine that has remained on his cheek. ”My name isn’t really Leander,” I tell him and he chuckles. ”What?”

”So you lie to me about your name and Leander is what you came up with?” he asks through quelled chuckles.

”It’s my middle name,” I answer him with a bit of a smile. ”My first name’s Thaddeus.”

Seemingly not caring, he pulls my shirt over and off of my head. He takes a step back and gives me a once over. ”Ooof,” he remarks before taking another step forward.

”What?” I ask.

”Perfection.”

”I mean,” kiss. ”I wouldn’t say,” another kiss. Perfection, another kiss as he reaches for my belt.

”You are to me,” he says as I stop his hand from removing my belt. ”You’ve never really done this before, have you?”

”Not quite like this,” I answer him honestly and he buries his face against my chest for a moment.

”Just relax,” he advises. ”I like you, you like me. We’re both willing participants,” he says as he raises his head to look me in the eye.
”Take what you want Thaddeus,” he says as he starts unzipping my jeans. I stop him for a moment before shoving him back toward my car.

His momentum causes him to come to a rest on the hood of my Audi. ”I think I just dented your hood,” he says as he slides himself up further.

”Fuck the hood,” I tell him.

He smiles a moment. ”Will you settle for me instead?” he asks with hungry eyes. Looking him over, I just smile, nod, and take a step forward.

[Image: yIk6jXf.png]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-01-2021), Chris Page (06-30-2021), Corey Smith (06-30-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-01-2021), Felix Jones (06-30-2021), JimCaedus (07-06-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-30-2021)