Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timing is Everything
Jordan Knoxville Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-30-2021, 01:34 AM

[Image: 3B4dpYq.png]

We see the graphic from last weeks Anarchy of the return of The Nottingham Ripper Jordan Knoxville flash across the screen, as we fade into an office with solid oak shelving and a large solid oak desk in the center. To the left there is a metal door, and instantly it slowly opens and from behind the door steps none other than Jordan himself, he pulls out the chair and sits looking just to the side of the camera as he begins to speak.

[Image: Xyt4yFX.png]

“Darkness.”

Knoxville, smirks slightly as he leans forward a little.

“You find yourself lost in a sea of blackness, its opaque grasp wrapping around your body and pulling you ever deeper, dredging you across the shoreline, throwing you to the waves of turmoil.”

Moment of pause.

“As your body is tossed around, the air knocked from your lungs, strength sapped as the icy cold hands of sorrow claw their way into your skin, spilling your blood and tears into an infinite pool of pain and suffering.”

The anger in his voice becomes more apparent as he slams his fist to the table and runs his hand across his chin.

“Your very being washed out to sea, a lifeless body drowned by despair falling ever further into the darkness around you. It is your end, and death has become you.”

A sickening smile now shows on his face as he then raises one finger and looks up.

“But a light. A beautiful, iridescent ball appears just beyond your reach.”

A softer voice begins to speak as Jordan is now leant forward with elbows on the table top.

“An angel, a saviour. Hope.But there is no air in your lungs, no strength in your arms, and no blood in your body.”

He pauses for a moment, as he slowly stands from his chair and puts a jacket on, the cameras follow him through the huge metal door behind him as he begins to walk down the concrete steps, we now find ourselves out side in the blistering cold as Jordan turns back towards the camera, watching the door slowly shut.

[Image: j1r27n5.png]

“But you don’t care. You must get to that light. Kicking and punching, fighting for your life against the abyss, you will stop at nothing to obtain that which you see.”

The sounds of the city echo around Jordan as a stern look now over comes his face and the intensity in his voice returns.

“Against all odds, despite the undertow yanking your leg, the bedrock shredding your skin, you grasp that light. And it pulls you out of the sea of despair. Pumping new life into your veins. Giving you a reason to live.”

[Image: H0q98ZL.png]

“A reason to fight.”

He pauses as the cameras come closer to him.

“What was your light? Was it your wife? Your child? Your best friend? Something gives you the strength to fight on, to endure the tides and breach the blackness so that you may join a world of light on the other side.”

“What is it for me?”

“The answer is simple.”

Knoxville pauses for a moment and looks up to the sky.

“Destiny. My Destiny, and if that means having to crucify those who dare stand in my way, than that’ll have to be done. Starting with Shawn Whyte, or what ever he wants to call himself. You see, you can prance around wearing your tight all in one suits, you can hide your face from the masses, but the fact remains, that you my dear friend are about to become a sacrifice for the great good…My greater good. Now don’t get it twisted, don’t for one second think that you are going to be able to turn up, turn on and go because you have no idea what I have been doing these past few months. ”

He walks towards the end of the path and peers out in to the distance as he places his hands together as if to start praying.

[Image: MyiuvK5.png]

“ Months, I have been pushing myself to the limit, getting myself to the brink of no return and then proving to not only myself but to those who are close that I am worthy of this, I am worthy of the destiny bestowed upon me, Whyte, Whylde, Spider, what ever you say your name…Thursday night, July 8th, you make sure you bring your best, because no matter what….your best is not gonig to be GOOD ENOUGH. ”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Jordan Knoxville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-30-2021), Derrick Diamond (06-30-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-30-2021), JimCaedus (06-30-2021), Miss Fury (06-30-2021), Morbid Angel (06-30-2021), Osira Themis (07-16-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-01-2021), Theo Pryce (06-30-2021)