Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAVY NEWZLETTER ISSUE 1
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-29-2021, 12:08 PM

Word has it that the bWo is looking to expand their referee roster beyond Ari Silversteen and add a much needed second official to the ranks. I'm being told that BOB has already made their decision over who will take the new role in the budding wrestling promotion, and that this person is a relative of current BOB member! It should be noted that Thunder Knuckles does have a half brother, Referee James Sampson, who works as an official on the indie scene in the Ohio area. When I reached out for confirmation TK said "Melanoma head? Yeah, he might be the guy. What of it?" At which point I decided not to question him further as he looked irritated and Bobby was about to get out of the shower.

[Image: James-Sampson.jpg]

In other news, I can confirm that Vinnie Lane and Theo Pryce have NOT had any sort of contact with Brittney Spears. When speaking to Spears agent, he confirmed that he had no idea who Vinnie Lane or Theo Pryce were, and furthermore had not been informed of any plans involving Brittney Spears at some sort of Woodstock concert revival.

Roman, a former XWF referee and possible illegitimate son XWF veteran Centurion, has indeed been tracked down to a monastery in Tibet. So good job stupid dirt sheets, you got one right!

One they got very wrong however, was the story on Edward and Kudo, kodo, Kempa, whatever that big ass dudes name was. While I can't confirm anything on Kempo Jones, I can confirm that the former XWF wrestler who defeated Big D in his very first match with the company is alive, well, and currently training his son to enter the wrestling business! One has to wonder if EDWARD Jr. will seek vengeance against the sociopathic asshole that ended his fathers career, or if he just seeks the shiny!?

[Image: EDWARDjr.jpg]

That's all the newz for this week! Somebody call me and send me a scoop!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-29-2021), JimCaedus (06-30-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-29-2021)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-29-2021, 03:47 PM

It's Britney bitch...put some respect on her name.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
ALIAS (06-30-2021), JimCaedus (06-30-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-29-2021, 06:18 PM

(06-29-2021, 03:47 PM)Atara Themis Said: It's Britney bitch...put some respect on her name.

She has been through a lot. Hell, how would you feel if you couldn't leave your house or vote anymore. Maybe she needs the day out Atara. Full respect given, Brittany is a goddess
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-30-2021, 04:24 AM

Brit-ney..one T...ya know what nvm..the joke's ruined

Gah!

#FreeBritney

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2021, 05:01 AM

(06-30-2021, 04:24 AM)Atara Themis Said: Brit-ney..one T...ya know what nvm..the joke's ruined

Gah!

#FreeBritney

Jeezy! Love you too baby girl! Remove the stick from your booty hole. You may have three belts but that doesn’t make you a good person evidently. Fluffy has more class in his third ball.
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-30-2021, 05:15 AM

Those are some nice hands, Junior...

....would be a shame if someone...

.........broke them.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-30-2021, 06:38 AM

(06-30-2021, 05:15 AM)Centurion Said: Those are some nice hands, Junior...

....would be a shame if someone...

.........broke them.

The man who tied EDWARD up and disfigured his hand with a hammer. A hand that had to be amputated because the damage was so severe that the doctors couldn't save it.

He now targets the son. A son who has yet to step foot into a wrestling ring and has no personal history with this man.

Why?

Because EDWARD, a prehistoric caveman (I think?) bit his thumb off during a match.

It sounds like eye for an eye, at least until you examine the fact that EDWARD has the mental capacity of a rock and likely didn't realize what he was doing as "wrong".

This is your hero? This is the man who swooped Ruby off her feet? This is the man she enjoys knocking boots and clinging belts with?

A man that will torture and maim a mentally handicapped man, and even threaten that man's son years later!?!

Do these not sound like villains pulling the wool over your eyes? Two awful people who do not live by the same code of ethics they try and force onto everyone else?

No, these are the heroes.

These are the saviors of the XWF.

What are they saving you from?

Entertainment!

They say that BOB shouldn't play dirty in the ring, because it's "unfair".

They say BOB shouldn't attack people outside of those matches because it's "wrong".

They say they hate us because we attack the very foundation of what the XWF is.

I say they're full of it!

The XWF has ALWAYS been the most violent and unpredictable wrestling company in the world, and BOB has done nothing but remind these great fans what a REAL wrestling show should be! UNPREDICTABLE and VIOLENT!

Yeah, they say that BOB is "evil", but I say that they are just envious, because despite the Anarchy Championship around Ruby's waist, she's not the star of her own brand! The attention isn't on THEM and for good reason! BOB is consistently pulling in the highest rated segments and matches across all brands! We have our own show! We're expanding out into other feds like OCW. Right now there is a boom in the wrestling business. People are more interested than they have been in years. Some want to be us, some want to destroy us, but no matter what side you take one thing remains true. Without BOB, this place would still be the cesspool that I entered at the end of 2019!

Say what you want about BOB, we surely can dish out the beatings, but we do not target people without reason.

Because after all, we here in BOB realize that we need you guys here to make us look good.

To EDWARD Jr. If you see this, feel free to reach out. I understand that TK had a working relationship with your father shortly after the accident.

An act of charity to keep a fellow wrestler in work after his untimely retirement.

I would be happy to offer you your start in bWo, and help guide your career while simultaneously protecting you from old fossils like Centurion who only see you as yet another threat to the foolish idea that he can somehow find the fortitude to relive his glory days.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Fury's post:
Mr. Oz (06-30-2021)