Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 09-20-2021, 09:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » The XWF Podcast » XWF Podcast - Discussion
Podcast Questions: Mastermind
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-29-2021 11:59 AM

A long time staple of the XWF will be joining us for an upcoming episode of the podcast! Got any questions for Mastermind?

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Page's post:
Dolly Waters (07-01-2021)
Dolly Waters Offline
Commissioner Waters

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-01-2021 11:01 AM

I believe that after all of these years, Mastermind has been cooking up a plan to take over the XWF and exact revenge on his old foes, especially Doc. And especially Gator. When Mastermind finally does return who’s minds are in most danger of being mastered? Which minds from this new influx of talent would be most fitting for helping mastermind achieve this?

Which era of real-life wrestling is your favorite, who are some favorite wrestlers and matches?

Besides efedding do you have any other creative talents or hobbies?

What are some of the reasons you’ve stuck around the XWF so long?

have you ever thought about designing Mastermind hoodies or jackets to send to your victims who live in colder areas?

[Image: RokUf7N.png]

Proud Former Member Of:
[Image: eOh83zy.png]
Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Thaddeus Duke (07-01-2021), Theo Pryce (07-01-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-01-2021 12:19 PM

I got some:

1. When do you plan on making a full-time return to roleplaying, and will you be sticking with your current characters or will you be creating something new?

2. What is the biggest difference between the run you had when I first joined (2014) and the current run after your hiatus?

3. What changes would you like to see in the future?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (07-01-2021)
 ALIAS  Offline
War-winner. Godkiller. Kingslayer.
TITLE - Universal Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-02-2021 11:21 PM

These aren't so much questions, but a challenge for the hosts with Mastermind there as the judge.

The following are Māori place names (towns, cities, geographical features, etc.) in New Zealand. Each of the hosts will need to have this thread open when they ask it, so they can try to read the names. The game: The first host tries to pronounce the first name. Rotate between each host for each new word (i.e., new word = new host). After each has attempted 3 words, the winner will be the one with the most correct answers. Or most correct approximations. If there's a tie, use the tie-breaker.

Mastermind, you better brush up on your proper pronunciation. Don't be a fucking white boy about it!

1. Taranaki
2. Pukekohe
3. Waikato
4. Kaikōura
5. Oamaru
6. Taupō
7. Aotearoa
8. Te Awamutu
9. Whakatāne

Tie Breaker: Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitan​atahu

(yes, that's a real place name)

Have fun! If I'm around I can help judge too!

Que será, será.

Ate 'Em All

[Image: SC7mNUv.jpg]
Banner courtesy of Atara Themis
Find
[-] The following 4 users Like ALIAS's post:
Atara Themis (07-02-2021), BigD (07-03-2021), Corey Smith (07-03-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-03-2021)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-11-2021 02:09 PM

Why do you call it soccer and why is Noah wrong for calling it football?

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Find
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Dick Powers (07-11-2021)
Dick Powers Offline
Punished Dick

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-11-2021 02:16 PM

Before answering the question above just remember whose flag is on your damn flag.

Actual question, I've always enjoyed working with you, War Games comes to mind as a highlight of mine, is there anyone you loved working with or anyone you would love to work with?

[Image: 0iokh39.png]

Then and Forever
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dick Powers's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (07-11-2021)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Podcast Questions: Tag Teams Chris Page 7 185 08-25-2021 05:02 PM
Last Post: Mark Flynn
  Podcast Questions: Gator/Doc Retrospective Chris Page 9 217 08-10-2021 08:44 AM
Last Post: Dolly Waters

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)