Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline Once broken, Now Reborn
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-26-2021, 07:54 PM

It's been four years, four long years since Talia has stepped into an XWF ring. Even though Talia has been on the indies scene most of her life, the first significant contract she has ever signed was with XWF; even though she went by a different name and was green in some areas, she wanted to make an impact. She had her rivalry with Sebastian Duke, challenging and ever winning the X-treme Championship or any other championship in XWF. What would the biggest match in her XWF career to walk away as the first King of XWF, and even at that point, Talia was unsuccessful in her first run in achieving anything? Which completely drained her, and she left.

In the second run, Talia had the motivation and the confidence she lacked. Competing in other federations and winning championships helped her grow into a better competitor. Now she was coming back to XWF with a head of stress; she was determined to achieve success. Challenging for the Bombshell Championship, unsuccessful, shortly left again for the indies.

Third times the charm, as they always say.

><

The scene comes alive; we see Talia Areano in her home in St. Louis, Missouri. No matter all the championships she has won, Talia's most significant accomplishment for the last couple of years was getting her own house. When immigrating to the USA, Talia's parents' goal was for their children to have a better life than they had; they worked hard to make sure Talia had an opportunity.

Talia is playing with her cat, Cookie, on the couch.

Knock! Knock!

Quickly Talia makes her way to the front door, opening it, and it was Talia's childhood friend, Ashely, her long blonde hair coming down to her shoulders. She welcomes Ashely in, making her way back to her living room, where they sit.

"It's been a while, huh, Jackie?"

Talia hasn't seen much of Ashely for some time; Ashely has been making her big break as an actress. She went from struggling to appearing in tv-shows, commercials, and even some movies. Both Talia and Ashely lived their dreams, and they supported each other through all the struggles.

"Well, we both have been busy, I have been taking more dates and even started competing internationally again, and you are making in killing as an actress, so of course it will be a while."

Talia said with a smile on her face, placing Cookie on her lap.

"I hope you are making time to date, though."

Ashely said, crossing her arms.

"If you must know, I am dating here and there, mostly it's men in the same kind of business as me. We have some things in common, being that we travel on the road. Since you are so nosey, how is your love life?"

She was rolling her eyes at Ashely.

"It's been pretty great; currently, I am in a relationship with a fine drink of water for about three months now. So you see, Jackie, you can be happy too if you take it seriously."

Talia blasts back at Ashley.

"Well, that is not what I asked you to come over about."

"Guess I made a bullseye, so what is the news?"

Talia coughs, sarcastically trying to change the subject.

"I started to look at my wrestling career and realized I had achieved a lot of things; I have captured championships all over the globe, including winning world championships, competed in packed arenas, and not only squared off against hall of Famers. But I also managed to etch my name in history books by achieving Hall of Fame class. But, even with all those things, I know there is so much left I need to do, and there are still opponents I have yet to face and championships I haven't won. But one place, the one place that I still look back on, is XWF, and I know it is time to go back where it began for me. So, after thinking about it, I have decided to return to XWF."

Ashely has a conflicted look on her face.

"You sure, Jackie? XWF is the same place where most risk their life; sure, you risk your life in other companies, but you could shorten your career like never before with the amount of violence. Yet, you managed not to get seriously hurt the other times. Who knows what could happen this time around."

Talia folds her arms, tilts her head back against the couch.

"True, I could get hurt, but that is the nature of the business, no matter what I achieve in wrestling. I will always look back to my times in XWF and realized I didn't achieve what I wanted to do; I just walked away each time, that I didn't muster up and do everything I had to do; this is my time to show them what I can get the job done. That no matter how many times I left. So I keep coming back for more.

Ashely could see the fire in Talia's eyes; she knows there is no point in talking Talia into what she wants to do. Instead, she would do what a friend always does, which is give her support.

"No matter what, Jackie, I will support you in anything you want to do. Just give them a piece of your mind"

Ashely raises her fist, Talia, with a smile on her face, meets it independently.

"Thanks, Ashely"

"What are friends for?"

The scene fades to black.

><

It's been a long time, amigos!

Talia Areano was standing in front of a wall with the XWF poster logo on it as we fade in.

Too long until recently, I didn't if I would ever be back in XWF. But not only encouragement, but I also haven't done what I wanted to go in this federation. So I carefully considered the options and decided to make my return. The environment surrounding XWF has changed considerably, even though management is the same, with Vinne Lane being the man in charge, new stars are made, and older stars have returned to fill the ranks. Since I have known XWF, this is the most competition I have seen in XWF for a long time, and it makes me excited for this next run.

She raises a fist mid-way. A smile displayed on her face and a fire of excitement in her eyes.

People like Thaddeus Duke, Miss Fury, Ruby, Vita Valenteen, Lycana, Chris Page, Ariel Dixon, R.L. Edgar, Corey Smith, Betsy Granger, ALIAS, Dolly, and Atty. The list could go on and on. It hasn't been a long time since XWF has been packed with talent, and the thought of me facing these people, the championships I will be able to win, and the memories I will be able to crave in this federation has me beyond excited. I will get a chance to re-write the past, Talia was once broken, and now I am reborn."

As the camera quickly zooms forward, getting closer to Talia's face. The corners of Talia's mouth formed a smile as she raises an eyebrow as the scene fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Talia Areano's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-27-2021), ALIAS (06-29-2021), Atara Raven (06-30-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-26-2021), Dolly Waters (06-26-2021), HeavensToBetsy (06-26-2021), JimCaedus (06-26-2021), Lycana (06-27-2021), Miss Fury (06-26-2021), The Blue Tango (06-27-2021)