Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for Lord Raab for the future.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-23-2021, 06:37 PM

Henry Losak and Lord Raab sit in the small meeting room, discussing XWF, which it's been a few weeks since they last spoke about the company. However, things did need to be spoken about, even if Lord Raab wants to wrestle badly. Raab squeezes his fists, looking like he's ready to fight.

Henry "To be honest, Markus, you're looking at XWF all wrong. I understand titles aren't important to you, but they should be. You need to think of new goals for Anarchy. Yes, violence can still be a thing for you, along with hardcore matches as well, but you have to consider wanting to win titles as well."

Lord Raab "Maybe I am, but all I'm interested in right now is seeking revenge on some bitches that deserve it, have had it coming. I know I need to think about titles, but they aren't important right now. I want to beat the living shit out of Miss Fury, Thrax, seeking revenge for what they've done to me."

Henry "You can certainly do that, and I know you really wanted to wrestle with injuries, but it was all down to XWF preventing you to wrestle. I know you hated sitting at home, watching the action. So now you can come back and be the terrifying, disgusting monster you can be. Use the toxic flames to be the effect of your main source of videos. Especially going up against Solace Tatum."

Raab shook his head, although it wasn't refusal, more shrugging his shoulders as he drinks some water.

Lord Raab "Who the fuck's that?"

Henry "You're opponent next week. A female wrestler who's very much against Miss Fury as well, but she doesn't talk very much about wrestling, as I discovered. More that she talks about the past matches than the current ones."

Lord Raab "Has she won any matches at all?"

Henry "She hasn't wrestled a match on Anarchy since the time you fought Sarah. Wonder where the hell she's been? Anyway, she won a tag match with Ruby against Scarlet and Kris, and that's the last anyone saw her in the Anarchy ring, at least. I don't follow Warfare or Savage shows to care if she's competed in them."

It wasn't a lot to go by, but the most important thing is Lord Raab's excited, even with anger, to get in the wrestling ring, letting out his frustrations on Solace Tatum.

Lord Raab "I'm going in there to hurt her because as bait for Miss Fury and Thrax, sending them a message that I'm coming for their asses. They aren't getting away with cheap shot methods on me, far from it. I'm sending storytelling bitch a lesson to take her opponents fucking seriously instead of a joke. Only said a few words about them, and that's laziness."

Henry "I agree. Anyway, we better get going, got a lot of work to do ahead of us."

Both Henry and Lord Raab left the meeting room and went their separate ways.

-------------------------------------

Raab stands outside an alleyway in Nashville, Tennesse, with a barrel green flame coming out, feeling the warmth of the green fire. A smirk appears on his face, gripping his hands together.

Lord Raab "A wrestler who doesn't seem to give a shit about her opponents, it seems to me. Someone who doesn't care about wrestling for Anarchy, either on Solace Tatum. The last time anyone saw you in the Anarchy ring was when you and Ruby won a tag match. Other than that, you haven't done anything on the show, apart from confronting Miss Fury, a bitch I want to knock her head off, along with Thrax as well, who are my biggest enemies right now."

Raab spits on the floor as he goes a lot close to the green flame.

Lord Raab "Getting back to the task in hand, I remember you saying you don't underestimate your opponents. Clearly, you fucking do as you make no effort to trash on wrestlers. This is a wrestling business where you say what the fuck you like to me. I will because you mean fuckall to this roster, you can't be bothered to name who you're facing. It's fine because I'll force you to mention my name and want to do something to me; bring it, you stupid bitch cos I don't give a shit about your storytelling."

Raab wasn't impressed, shaking his head continuously.

Lord Raab: "I think you're a waste of my god damn time. Oh sure, you won that tag match with Ruby. Other than that, I can't really say much about you when you disrespect your opponents consistently. I mean, as in not mentioning them at all, barley. I will end you in the ring, whether you like it or not."

Raab was tossed a bottle of water. He takes the cap off and drinks some.

Lord Raab "I don't know what you think of me, but it better not be a half-assed response because I feel like destroying your entire wrestling career. You are a message I'm sending towards Fury and Thrax for the hell they've given me, but you are well truly deserved to feel pain and clock your fucking head with a weapon because you really are in a whole violent waking. I will make sure that you will see and fear the monster you will stand right in front of."

A quick break before continuing a bit more.

Lord Raab "You won't be able to handle weapon bashing and violence loving monster who will make sure you will be busted open and suffer from a bone injury. You won't be walking when I'm done with you because I'm angry. You're in a world of danger when I'll pin or submit you for the three count. I will use anything to take your weak ass down on the mat because you will not be any trouble for me. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

Screen went to black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-24-2021), JimCaedus (06-24-2021)