Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Seeking Immortality~
God Of Death Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

06-23-2021, 09:51 AM

Honkey Lighthouse

~The God Of Death was not here to climb the ranks of professional wrestling once more. He only exists for one purpose, and that purpose is to finish a destiny he created for himself 20 years ago. He did not care about the other wrestlers who may exist within this world, nor did he care about the interpersonal politics that exist. However, GD will do what he must do if it means eventually ending the career of Centurion and fulfilling his destiny once and for all.~

~So now, Giovanni DeSantis sits on his throne, inside his castle, thinking about what awaits him this week. He has already shown the world what he is capable of by destroying the fan favorite Honkey Lighthouse, and now he must face a man similar in skill in Big Preesh. It all seems to be a waste of his time, but it is worth it for the pay off. After all, not only does Armageddon Reign finally get to be cast over the entire planet, but he is also being paid handsomely by a benefactor - one that wished to remain anonymous from the rest of the world. As long as the money keeps coming in, the word can continue to be spread, and the more influence Giovanni will have over the mindless cattle that infest the planet.~

"Your Lordship."

~The silence of the throne room is broken by one of his scantily clad servants. This time, it is a long haired blonde woman, but make no mistake - The God of Death does not care about gender. He appreciates the body in all of it's forms, and the uniform for those who serve him remains the same. After all, the rules of society do not exist within the confines of the lair of the God of Death.~

"What is it?"

"Your wine, Your Lordship. Is has been delivered."

~Giovanni's bored, casual pose does not change. Instead, he just casually waves to the side in agreement. As he does, two male servants, bound in leather tights and not much else, approach, with one holding a chalice and one holding a bottle of wine. GD casually places his hand to the side, and the one servant places the chalice in his hand, while the other fills it with the wine.~

"Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru. Among the classiest wines in the world."

~GD and his servants quickly turn their heads, and through the darkness of a hallway walks a cloaked figure. The figure has a female voice, and slowly approaches the throne, where GD currently sits. As the figure gets closer, a swarm of guards run in front of GD to stop any threats against him. GD lists his hand, and the guards quickly part as GD stands at his throne.~

"No one enters my castle unless they were invited, and I do not remember you on any sort of guest list. Bow before me, and state your business immediately, or be met with swift, deadly consequences."

~The figure walks a little closer to GD and kneels on one knee - not a complete bow, but a show of respect for the dark lord. GD's face immediately turns to one of curiosity as he sees the figure before him.~

"You kneel, and yet you do not bow. You hide your face and enter unannounced, yet do you not speak with hostilities. Tell me, what is your business here?"

"I have come to provide you knowledge. You are entering a new territory - the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I have been there. I was on the inside for a long time. I can help you fulfill your goals."

"I do not need help."

"With all due respect, if you did not need help, then you would have accomplished your goal 20 years ago. What do you know about Big Preesh?"

"Big Preesh is no concern of mine. Now leave."

~GD waves off the cloaked figure, and the guards retake their spot in front of the God of Death. The figure, however, stands, but does not leave the room. Instead, she takes one step closer to GD.~

"So you are unaware that he has friends? You are unaware that he has a weight advantage on you? You are a very powerful man, but a loss to Big Preesh would end your run before it even began, and your group of servants here aren't going to help you in the slightest against the forces that await you in the XWF."

~The figure looks at the lightly clothed servants, who just stare at her, expressionless.~

"...no offense."

"I already have someone on the inside. I do not need another."

"Your benefactor is using you. He does not care if you succeed or fail. I want you to succeed. I want you to reign supreme over the entire federation, and the entire world. Bring me in, and I promise I will bring successes to you."

~GD stares at the figure for a second, and waves his hand to part the guards once more. This time, GD steps down from his throne and approaches the figure.~

"Tell me all you know."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like God Of Death's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-23-2021), ALIAS (06-25-2021), Atara Raven (06-23-2021), JimCaedus (06-23-2021), Theo Pryce (06-23-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-23-2021)