Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Faking It 'til You're DOCKing It
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-18-2021, 10:58 PM

Everyone stop what they’re doing for a minute and think about Theo Pryce. We good? Okay. I don’t know how much you know about the guy but he and I go way back. Waaay back. I knew the guy when he was a stooge before he became THE stooge, ya know? Chaos did, too. I remember when Theo Pryce was Universal Champion. I remember the day I said “Hey” and he and the Kings stood up and assisted me in one HELL of a Tag Team Title run. Am I wrong? The guy sticks to his guns and without a doubt has the ammo to back it up. ‘Tis the reason he and I, differences and all, have always managed to see eye-to-eye. We managed to pull off not just business, but good business.

[Image: m2lv4yd.gif]

Now imagine putting that kind of faith into Chris Chaos.

Chris is a funny specimen. Some of us have been here awhile… and he’s one of them. He’s most certainly seen what can and can’t be around here. As I have and as YOU have if you’ve been paying attention.

Is it sad, my foes, that Chris Chaos continues to latch onto that one victory five years ago? 2016, right Chris? Wednesday Warfare, October 12, 2016? The one golden star that sticks out from the rest of them? The greatest day of your life. The win that basically escalated you to the very top and made you relevant for a bit until YOU…. YOU ruined it. Of course not losing to me is going to do something. Everyone, and I mean everyone, takes every chance to throw a feather in their cap when they pass through the same room as me, so surviving a session back in the day would surely be something that stays on your permanent record.

[Image: v9kxmO1.gif]

As much as I want to say things are different now than they once were, they’re not. We’re in the exact same scenario that we were five years ago. Throw Tommy Wish into the mix and it’s basically a rerun of that same episode… Only you’re failure’s already set in stone. You’re going to limp away from Savage straight into Warfare to get made a fool of when Alias eats you.

;;;Que sera, sera;;;

And I hate to see it, Chris. You have so much more potential than what you’re giving yourself credit for; or maybe you’re just putting it in the wrong place. You would make a great Hart Champion…. Although Thad seems to call himself Chaos Kryptonite or something… Even a great Tag Team Champion if you could just quit being so tied up into all this CHAOS all the time…. It may be hard to grasp these days and I can feel it and hear it in your voice when you go on and on about how much you respect me. No one respects ME, Chris. Don’t blow smoke. You don’t have to do that around me. I know what you're thinking. I know what’s on your mind. You resent me. You hate me. You despise me. You DO NOT respect me. But you most certainly fear me. You respect my aura. You respect the fact that beating me means more than, you’re right, winning a title around here. You respect every step that I take, breath I breathe, and every stogy I flick away. Don’t lie when you say you’re beyond wanting to BE me. You fear me. You haven’t gotten to the point where you’re satisfied enough to surpass that. There is NO beyond me. There may be illusions now of such things, BUT…. You know what I am capable of.

[Image: M2AvxNe.gif]

Which brings me back to my original point; Theo is definitely burying this guy. The reveal into Leap of Faith was lame, just like everyone else’s. He failed there. A one-sided Corporate Street Fight would surely get some spirits up as I give him a Uni Title shot out of the blue. Oh, snap. There’s DOCK. If you respect me so much, Chris, hear me out. Theo is setting you up for failure. It’s fun to watch, don't’ get me wrong, but I would hate for you to look any more stupid than you have in the past.

[Image: 1aWTBmB.gif]

We’ve all had our fuck ups right? No big deal.. Chaos wants to claim that he’s not the same scared little girl that he’s been the last couple of years around here. No, not at all, he’s the same scared little girl that faced me all of those years ago. I said before that these one-shot heroic-celebration stories aren’t worth a shit around here. Anyone that takes that “one time” and carries it around with them for five years has a lot more to work on than what they’re working on. Chris thrives on his legacy. He wants to be remembered. He wants to be a name that echoes through the hallways of this wretched place for years to come…. Just like me. He wants to be a legend… In the HALL of Legends, in fact. He wants to rise among the Top 50 of the XWF and join ME along with everyone else that’s worth far more than he could EVER be….

[Image: sCQbDaK.gif]

You thrive for all the wrong things, Chris. You’ve been gone for a while, which is understandable, but to come back under such conditions has been hilarious from the start. I know Theo didn’t see a spark, but maybe seen a dollar sign, but in all actuality I think he’s probably just mad at Lane. Even when you were the top dog around here, and I use that loosely, you never carried a torch. You were never the face of the organization and I hate to tell you, bud, you never will be. This half-assed “respect” story you have going on here makes you look more and more like the scared puppy dog that you’ve shown up as time and time again. I’m less looking forward to stomping your face in than I am watching Alias eat you the following Warfare. Then what? Then what’s in line for the great Chris Chaos? Say you survive me this time and just get womped in a couple of days…. What DOCK mean to you then? LOL.

You’ve taken Tommy under your spell, too. The guy does NOT give a fuck about you, Chris. Eyes-on-DOCK. He, too, respects the hell out of me. Great for you guys. You share a common interest coming into this thing, but we all know it’s going to be a bunch of DOCK beating down Tommy Wish while Chris Chaos hides behind whatever he can in this Corporate Death Match.

[Image: Hgsm6HR.gif]

That’s just what’s going to happen. Chaos knows the position he is in, of course, he comes into this crap with an advantage, of course he does, and he’ll walk away unscathed straight into a main event on Warfare. Now, not that it’s a big deal to bring up, but we all hear him say how he lives in the Main Event and still thrives in it, while he’s talking about opening for Savage, right? Okay, good. Chris Chaos, ladies and foes, is someone who we forget about sometimes. He’s even someone HE forgets about sometimes. He’s what we call a “sucker”. What this “sucker” will fail to realize is that his own plateaus no longer come close to the cliffs of the XWF anymore.

[Image: upSEIGo.gif]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-19-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-18-2021), Atara Raven (06-19-2021), Corey Smith (06-19-2021), JimCaedus (06-18-2021), Miss Fury (06-19-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-20-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-19-2021), Unknown Soldier (06-19-2021)