Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Short
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-18-2021, 10:19 PM

This isn’t how I wanted this match to go down. I’ll be the first to admit I’m not ready for this match. I was hoping I’d have more than just a handful of matches under my belt before I got my shot at you again, but here we are.

You know how to oick your fights huh? You know that I’m not ready for this match. You know that you’re going to beat me and win the th title. A belt you have no place in holding. But that doesn’t matter, does it? Who cares about everyone else right? Who cares about the middle card and he little guys. As long as you and thad are happy that’s all that really matters isn’t it?

You see that’s the realization I’ve come to. You think this match would’ve ever been hooked back in the day? Could you imagine Jayzon coming back and going for the ducking tv title? He’d laugh at that. He wouldn’t even take the match. Yet you begged…sorry humbly asked for it. And of course they’re going to give it to you.

Honestly I had a lot to say on the matter but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter. The truth is you’re a bitch. If you weren’t then you’d be figuring out how you and alias were going to fight it out for the biggest prize in the world. Instead you’re going for the th title. Wel congrats Corey. You want this belt? It’s all yours. I don’t need it. Not as much as you do it seems. And while it doesn’t kale any sense to me and seems like one of the biggest bitch loves in xwf history. Well…you do you dog.

But know that when I am ready I am going to come for you and when the time is right I will heat your ass. I promise you that.

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-19-2021), Atara Raven (06-19-2021), JimCaedus (06-20-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-19-2021)