Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
-APEX- Productions Presents... Crying Wolf.
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2021, 04:30 AM

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Continued From: A Lethal Injection of Wolfsbane…
https://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41094

” Drew you’ve got to calm down…”

Jim peeks deep into Drew’s soul then at his clenched fist white knuckle tight...

Acceptance. Let it fly, fam…

” Drew, this isn’t who you are… Who we are…”

Drew leered over his shoulder in Robert’s direction as the rain continued to fall from the heavens above… In Drew’s eyes was his humanity, the person he was. There are times it gets misplaced in this terrible world when he becomes the man the world demands him to be. Drew has always been Robert’s light, steering him in the right direction, something in his spirit that dances when he is at Robert’s side, like a fire giving just the right amount of warmth. Robert has seen it extinguished when he is under the gun of guilt, shame and fear.

”Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

The roar starts at the lungs and leaves through the mouth… Drew's fist moves like a piston at lightning speed smashing into the mausoleum a few millimeters away from Jim's face as Robert watches on from a distance. Drew lets go of Jim and walks right up to Robert…

” I want you to know, I’ll do anything to protect you, Robert, anything… All you have to do is ask, I’ve done it since we were kids riding our bikes down Traction Avenue… But the one thing I won’t do is anything for him…” Drew points at Jim who hasn’t moved. ” So, don’t ask me to lift a finger because I won’t do it… He doesn't deserve to just walk back into APEX and act like everything is alright… Because it isn’t…”

” I get it, I do Drew but we have to at least hear him out… I don’t trust him either after what he did last time… But maybe Jim can make us understand the situation…”

Drew chuckles…

” How naive are you?”

Robert motions for Jim to come over…

” Now that we got all of the bull shit out of our system, can we talk this over like men? I mean we are standing in the middle of a cemetery in a thunderstorm covered in mud…” Robert pauses looking at Drew. ” Well at least I am…”

Robert points at Jim as Drew turns his back disgusted.

” Jimmy you’ve got five minutes… Get to talking…”

I only need one brother… Drewski-

”No…”. Drew folds his arms shaking his head… Stop with the whole "brothers", and the "fam" act… The pet name isn’t going to fly James, you're a disloyal two-faced backstabber. Keep your false flattery and the transparent veil of familial garbage to yourself and speak honestly for once in your life…”

Hands up. Drew. Robert. There is no magical explanation. There's no convenient excuse to escape ownin' my fuck up. I failed. Plain and simple. I allowed myself to get into my head and in doing so I betrayed what would've- not could've -WOULD'VE been a beautiful and record makin' run as APEX and as well undoubtedly avoided the events that took place in my absence with Chris Page and BoB. Everything you've said is true Drew. I've said it all before. I've promised. I've failed to live up to any of it. All I'm askin' for is one last opportunity to prove myself once and for all through my actions, not my words. And if I fail again…

I'll take my leave and retire.”

Robert raises an eyebrow as Drew turns around…

” This is it no more chances, Robert is always willing to give downtrodden another chance, I’m not so forgiving… I’ll go with whatever Robert decides to do, but for me Jim, you’ll have to earn my trust, my respect and prove to me you are worth another shot.”

Robert interjects…

” This is going to be a slow burn, you want back in, you want to roll with APEX?”

Jim nods…

” Then earn it”

Throw Apex to the wolves, they’ll return leading the pack…

[Image: YhyB7fj.jpg]

” All I have left in me is visions of my archenemies, Marf, Lycana... The two of you were never on my radar, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time… The reality of the current predicament you find yourselves in is simplistic, neither one of you can deal with the current responsibilities APEX is burdened with… Enlightening the one-dimensional minds of this roster is one thing… Cleansing a federation of the loathsome is another… You see we have decided to take on bOb head-on and transform the game, making an impact that lasts for years to come. When it comes to the grand scheme of things you both are less than mediocre, two superficial run-of-the-mill cookie-cutter curtain jerkers not worth a fraction of half the smoke we have to offer… But you’ll get it anyway...”

Robert cocked his head left and rolled his eyes to the right corner of the ceiling before dropping his head with a wink and cocky smile… As Jim stepped into the frame his eyes narrowed, his nose wrinkled in distaste and his jaw clinched as he thought about what Marf had to say.

[Image: EBHLqyh.jpg]

What the Mainiac here is spoutin' 'bout smoke ain't smoke 'a the bullshit variety, my dude is droppin' devastation in facts. When Bob-O says smoke he means fire and by fire, he means what APEX means to the XWF in comparison to the brown-eyed streaked and stamped wad 'a Charmin left behind in the wake 'a the Left Hand's mid-movement pincher departure, the Dooksentients. And fuck a joke... Closes in on the camera lens, emotionless. Why the shit are you two even a team?

Marf...

YOU

ARE

HOLDING

LYCANA

BACK.

Swear to god, at this point the shit went from funny a-f to w-t-f. It doesn't matter what she says to spare your feelings, you're now less a side bitch and more an albatross 'round 'er neck you should-be lonely lame fuck Canuck. Girl makin' you breakfast and shit, there's Scarf at 'is most irritatingly on-the-nose useful, suckin' down all the food with two other mouths to feed in Reika and Lycana.

Fuck's the matter with you, ya dickless deadbeat?

Dubious nature behind her recent victories aside, that Xtreme Champ chick feedin' your broodin' burden bitchass is makin' all the money. Hell you doin'? Dreamin' dipshit fantasies in which you Thanos around snappin' the landscape from meh to eye-roll then wake up and eat fuckin' pancakes. Oh right... and beat Graves in a match. 'Cause when you're at your best in dreams, braggin' on beatin' Gravy is the next best thing.

You went and popped your pissant self about it.

F-F-F-Fucktard Reeewiiiiind

As for me, well a recent thorn in my side named Michael Graves was viciously removed. I stained the entire arena with his blood while the world watched what happens when you fuck with Marf.

::Marf places a thumb on one side of his neck and makes a cutting motion slowly across his throat while staring wide-eyed straight ahead.::

Staring wide-eyed straight ahead. Dog, you're constantly an inexplicably pathetic piece 'a pussy ass amusement for the entire roster. This is what I'm talkin' about, Lycana's rackin' up wins against names like Alias and Chris Page, you're poppin' off on Gravy. You gettin' the point here? Beyond your ability to help her cheat, you bring nothin' to the table, you can't even hold onto the Freestyle for some extra cheddar. Without you, Lycana is a singles champ. With you, she's as much a failure in the tag team division as you...and it's

A
L
L

Y
O
U
R

F
A
U
L
T

You're gonna lose this match for your team. It's what you truly do best. And Lycana, when you realize what the fuck is up, you have a decision to make: be great- well, as great as you CAN be -...or continue to fail in the tag division. You bitch about our motivations behind this when we're all four #FuckBoB? You can't HANDLE TNGB...like you can't handle APEX.

Robert took his right hand rubbing it over his dirty blond beard nodding as he gave the camera a managed deadpan expression then brandished his fist.

” This is what happens when you try to dogfight with icons, we send rockets down range and never think twice about it and whoever the shrapnel hits… We shrug and move on to the next one… APEX is an equal opportunity for anyone who decides they'd like to go against the grain or swim upstream... Anyone can get these hands, thinking they are going to try to overthrow us… In this lane you can't lie, so, let me start with you Marf, man everybody knows you're a frivolous imitation, plus you're a bitch…” Robert howls… he then gives the camera a middle finger for good measure... ” Marf, I look at you and see broke down vanilla clown fuck-boy floating around the mid-card skrimishing over shit that nobody wants… Jim and I are plugged into this federation like light sockets, ingrained in the DNA of this place, the fiber that holds this reality together. We don’t bark on Twitter my furry friend, we bite in the ring… After a match with us, we’ll have your family talking with ghosts…” Jim can be heard growling off-camera… ” You wanna rumble with APEX, you’ll get that garden-variety ass served V.I.P…”

Bro he ain't even know... Stick that Omega dick in 'is ear and fuck some knowledge into that empty skull of his.

Robert inhaled a deep breath and blew out slowly as his body stiffened at Marf’s remarks…

” Here’s a brief history lesson bubblegum brain, between Jim and I. There are two Universal Championships, an Xtreme Championship, two Hart Championships, a Television Championship and multiple Tag Team Championships… Not to mention the defunct Championships or the 24/7 cases each of us has held... Our empire was constructed from the ground up with gold… This isn’t about being egotistical and throwing our accomplishments in your face. It’s more about enlightening an inadequate delusional doofus. So, when you say that we will do nothing with our momentum, tell me what's left to be done? Tell me where the groundbreaking Marf would turn. Tell me a stone Jim or I hasn't turned over? Number two and number six on the XWF top fifty list, first ballot hall of legends candidates and that’s just scratching the surface... Take your dime-store logic someplace else. Trying to throw bush-league insults out there, grow up little bitch-boy… You show up with that same energy come Warfare I swear to Christ you’ll catch a fade…”

As in fade to fuckin' black and wake up a quadriplegic, jag-off. Your arrogance and way 'a wagin' war 'a words has left The Dissentients nothin' more than flaccid fodder for TNGB to accrue tag title defenses. You're a joke. You stubbornly refuse to improve, obstinately deny adaptation and phone your promos in like the limpdick dunce cap cuck cocksucker you are. All you do is edge the team closer to the cliff and justify a name change to the DESCENTients. Better believe APEX is gonna be the shove that has you plummeting to a spectacular splatter on the rocks of irrelevance below.

” Jim and I refuse to respond to all the unimaginative disses, we get it, those promos you cut don't get many views, but when you say our names people click it… We are a different breed of human you need clout Marf, because you're desperate to make a living while Jim and I laugh at all the predictions, surpassing all the limits… You are correct about one thing, you two are not stepping stones for us… More like small bumps in the road, and as far as taking another disadvantageous defeat…” Robert chuckles under his breath…” I’m not going to keep this next part a mystery, our marketing ingenuity is the algorithm initiated by manipulating your weakness...And Marf, you can call us clickbait and gimmicks, I call us something that you’ll never be... LEGENDS!”

It ain't just you Bob-O. The word "Legend" is what the majority apply to the names Main and Caedus. Shit, I came BACK to bein' called a legend after two years in purgatory and YOU...my God...I knew you were skyrocketin' to the upper echelon, the tippy Titan top before I left and lo and behold I return to Robert Main an inch away from the Hall of Legends. Our losses at Leap of Faith or not, Marf, your confidence comes off as arrogant ass-hattery- unjustifiably no less -and you're headed for a rude awakening even your realm 'a rapid eye movement will fail to flip to face-savin' stability. And if you still got some shit to say post-match motherfucker, on Jesus Crip-Walkin' Christ I swear I'll kick Chris to the curb and make you my new Chaos with nothin' for you to look forward to but a rage quit and a Robin Williams swan song.

” And speaking of these breathtaking losses… Marf, tell me the last time either of us has legitimately been defeated in the ring? Pinned to the canvas for a three-count? I’ve been pinned to the canvas three times in two and a half years. One took a legend and forklift, the other took all of bOb and a deck stacked against me with a handful of tights feet on the ropes and a fast count to boot... Oh, and Reggie caught me sleeping and got paid back on Mayday… People like you Marf, are pussy in person and tough on Twitter... You tried to pull the trigger on us and now you’ll get all the blowback that comes with it… One thing APEX is known for is this, we shoot to kill... You’ll crack underneath all the pressure that APEX brings like cold glass… It’s humorous, a scrawny wolf pup like yourself says he wants all the smoke but can’t afford a gallon of gas… Remember you were the ones who chose the heat dipping your toes in the deep end and now that water is boiling...”

And like a frog in a pot, this braindead dumbfuck ain't gonna realize he's headed for breaded and fried 'til it's too late and we've picked 'im clean faster than Bourbs can de-bone a buffalo. If Marf was capable 'a self-preservation he'd have taken us seriously from the word go but he knows as long as Lycana is by 'is side he stands a chance of ridin' her wolf's tail to stardom and he sees no point in improvement, pride or self-reliance. He'll never excel or earn his spotlight as long as she keeps enablin' his mediocrity...just like she will never taste tag team gold relyin' on a D-rated reject to pull his weight.

” The unpretentious, is trying to put APEX in the dirt? Who hasn't? We’ll thrive wrapping out vines around that esophagus until we suffocate you… Neither you nor Lycana could ever touch us with broken arms, we are as untouchable as an alcoholic's wallet … Our faction is so full of animals you’d think we lived on Noah’s Ark… The only consequences of facing you two over-simplistic laughing stocks are Jimmy and I won’t break a sweat... Neither of you is on our level… Hell, you're not even on the level below us... So, take all that propaganda elsewhere, we’ve seen it all and heard even more. Whether you’d like to admit this or not Marf, Jim Caeuds and Robert Main will go down as OG’s...”

And you...you'll go down as so many before you have...

Dismissed.

Disassembled.

Forgotten.

No one'll remember you Marf, no one will care. No one'll be bangin' on your door beggin' for a comeback or collectin' Marf Swayson memorabilia. You won't matter then like you don't matter now. Lycana is the last lingerin' threat 'a your existence in the XWF and even she will never possess the weight around here to keep you relevant. You bring her down by association and to bring you back would again anchor her to the abyss 'a never good enough.

The Riders on the Storm are gonna wash away the Dissentients and you'll be the one to blame, Marf.

YOU.

I don't give a fuck what she's sayin' now...eventually, Lycana's gonna realize what we're sayin' is true and she'll either sever ties to you in an effort to rise...or she'll sink into obscurity with you at her side.

You ain't underestimated, Marf, you're just a fuckin' loser. That's naked truth harsher than any clever quip I could ever come up with.

Prepare to get fucked free 'a this mortal coil ya canine cunt, right in front 'a your foxy femme fatale. Then you can both return home and you can resume eating, sleeping, dreaming, not fuckin' and contributing nothin' to the team other than bein' the miserably moochin' muppet mascot.

Coming Soon…

APEX Comics…

[Image: epSiBai.jpg]
[Image: Wa571bd.jpg]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (06-18-2021), Lycana (06-22-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-18-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-18-2021), Theo Pryce (06-18-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Billy B. Blankenship (06-18-2021)