Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline Burying Chaos
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-11-2021, 10:49 PM

[Image: DFYE9vu.png]

Soooo the trip to the moon wasn’t all that it was cracked up to be. I went through all the effort of summoning Unknown Soldier, putting him into a Jenny Myst doll, sailing to Banishment Island, then getting dock-punched by Gilly all to find out that Leap of Faith wasn’t actually happening there. Jokes on DOCK, right? No matter. It wasn’t entirely a wasted trip.

Outer space reminded DOCK of visiting the void. I mean, it was a void. Blank and hollow. Empty and absent. Cold and nothingness; aside from the distant sparkling fires and the two glowing rocks on each side of him. It was a place to reset for old DOCK without the risk of never coming back. Every trip there held that risk. THIS was different though. It wasn’t his first trip to outer space or to the moon and his means of travel, while very unique, was effective.

Just moments after DOCK’s soaring departure from Banishment Island, he is blasting out of the atmosphere and heading head-first straight for the moon. DOCK blows past the I.S.S. He nearly collides with several satellites and other pieces of “space trash”, which were mostly made up of defunct satellites left to orbit the planet forever.

Upon arrival, his landing couldn’t have been more graceful. Face first he bounces off the rock and floats back up again in slow motion. He scrambles, flailing his arms, before managing to swim himself back down and touch ground with his feet. DOCK settles on the surface, brushes himself off which resembles an old Peanuts cartoon character. The dust and ash from DOCK’s burnt garments floats up ever so slowly until we grow bored from watching it.

Now, everyone had their suspicions regarding whether this thing was actually taking place on the moon or not. I suppose if I would've just followed protocol like everyone else did instead of going out of my way I may not have ended up there for no reason. Regardless, like I said, it wasn’t entirely a wasted trip.

[Image: b8Ko6Sp.gif]

With no sense of direction, DOCK moonwalks ever forward as if he does, indeed, know exactly where he is going.

The last time I was up there I stayed for a bit. I appreciated the serenity and it was a bit more enjoyable than some other options I had at the time. Even then wasn’t my first time there, to be honest, just the first time the XWF ever knew about it. Laughing-On-Loudly. I certainly made the best of it that time, though. I built my own little space station, basically, and golly, you wouldn’t believe some of the shit I’ve found up here. Apparently back when wanted to get rid of something he just sent it here. I took most of the scrap and used that with part of a crater… Well.. See for yourself.

DOCK continues his ever so forward moonwalk until he reaches a large boulder.

[Image: 2zhcLOv.png?1]

Stepping up to it, he gives the rock a couple of knocks and it immediately begins to shift. The rock makes no sound, but opens up like a door and reveals a stairway leading down.

Things just keep getting better and better around here, don’t they, my foes? What a year for this foul federation. Hear me out! It’s no secret that I’ve spent quite some time stomping around the halls here, right? I’m not the only one. Duke has a legacy here. Morbid Angel was here before I was. Our fearless leaders, Theo Pryce and Loverboy Lane were making names for themselves while I was just entering the place. There’s plenty more to name; Centurion has been here since what seems like the very beginning and yadayadayada… That’s not my point. My point is that we’ve all seen some shit. We’ve seen the XWF thrive. We’ve seen it struggle. And we’ve stuck around through sickness and health, have we not? I’m not shy to say that after all of these years and witnessing the passing of so many different talents coming in and out the door, this place right here right now is probably the best it’s ever been. This is coming from the big scary, my foes. I look around the locker room today, at this very moment, and I can proudly say that I’ve never seen such a group of talented individuals that, at any time, could step up and be “the one”. Which is why I can’t put two and two together or make any sense as to why the fuck Theo Pryce is rebranding Chris Chaos and trying to force him to the top of the food chain.

I’ll admit, at first I thought it was a joke. He can’t be serious, I thought to myself. But, as another day, then a couple days, and another week go by…. Here we are.

Where, you ask??

Well, let’s break it down. We are slightly removed from Leap of Faith, the night where the whole XWF got pulled inside out a bit. New developments. New champions. And the first example of, “Yeah I told you so.” Now, I didn’t walk away with the prize either, but if you can’t tell… I don’t give a damn. I have my agendas, I have my own missions, and I have my own dreams to crush that the 24/7 contract was pretty low on my list of Wants. Chris Chaos walked into that match with what I thought was a loaded gun against his head, but apparently, Laughing-More-And-Onward, it was a nerf gun. Or something. A Theo bluff perhaps. Either way, through Chaos’s failure, we see that retrieving that contract never really mattered as he was immediately awarded a shot at the new Universal Champion which comes RIGHT after he faces moi on Saturday Night Savage. I’m beginning to think that this isn’t what it looks like at all. Is Theo trying to bury Chris Chaos?

Think about it. The last time we saw this dying flame was when he lost to Duke defending the Universal Championship, who would later gloat that he “ran him out of town”. He loses that and is forgotten about for a bit. At least I forgot about him…. Returns for Leap of Faith, loses that. On to Savage where I, once again, back up the fact that he’s nothing. A reboot of something no one wants. A joke that’s been retold so many times that it’s not funny anymore (not that it was to begin with). THEN, onto Warfare where, without a doubt, Alias will finish the job and with hope we never hear about this silly experiment ever again.

After DOCK started making his way down the stairs, the rock doorway behind him closed up without a sound.

One thing that I’ve always found fascinating about all of the little bugs that scurry around here is how much ONE instance means to them. I have never and will never let a single night ruin the rest of them. When I was hot shit hitting the plate back when I first arrived here… I was knocked back a few pegs by whom? Gator. You all knew the answer to that. I was making my first impressions around this place and I was knocking people out left and right to walk into a Television Title Match… This is one of those times where you're all talking about getting projected into heights you’ve never seen….. A Television TItle Match that I failed to walk away from as the winner. Now, what you might call a setback, I simply created another goal for myself. Gator never beat me again and we’ve faced each other three more times. And I will never lose to him again.

This is the problem with Chris Chaos. He was spoiled right from the start. He hit the plate hot, stayed hot, managed to survive a night with me and was projected to Universal status. Amazing, right? I’m not saying the guy didn’t earn his way, but after accomplishing what he’s accomplished and looking at him now…. I’m having a difficult time seeing what the fuck I was doing back then. Like I said, I take them in stride. Chris Chaos hasn’t beaten me since that magical evening, either. Shout out to Alias. And Chris Chaos isn’t going to beat me on Savage or any other time he gets a random hair up his nose and thinks he actually has what it takes to perform the impossible again.

I wonder if Chris still has the same feelings he had for me before Leap of Faith? He came out and went on about all of this respect he has for me and basically admitted that he didn’t deserve to beat me back whenever the hell it was. And when I say beat me, it’s only because this is a win or lose situation and I didn’t win. But if we wanted to be more clear about what went down, he survived me. Anywho, I can kind of see his point and think it’s kind of funny that after all of this time and after Theo Pryce branded him a corporate dummy that he’s willing to admit that his whole career is a hoax. I mean, if it was all based off that one steal back in 2016 then why are we still thinking Chris Chaos is worth any of Alias’s time? Let’s be honest, Alias had enough easy title defenses leading up to his last one with me…. Are we going to cushion his Uni Title reign, too? Sometimes I wonder about my old foes that run this popsicle stand these days, ya know?

If Chris Chaos wants to be happy in the XWF ever again he’s going to have to lower his standards a little bit. Take Thaddeus Duke, for example, because he’s the finest example of this. I projected that little fucker to new heights… Heights he couldn’t handle. I gave him exactly what he wanted, which was ruining Chris Page’s and Robert Main’s day. Mission accomplished! I wasn’t satisfied, though, so I followed up and made sure he leaves that same night with the Universal Title around his waist, as well. I’ve already discussed the silliness and error in my ways back then, so spare me any flack about that… Laughing-Onward-Loudly… Hindsight, I should’ve probably held Page’s leg… but hey… We all got a little bit of what we wanted out of those couple of months of “eh” right? Look at Duke now! The kid never gives up, I’ll give him that credit, but look how nicely he’s settled into a role that he can handle. Once Chaos realizes that King of the Midcarders may be a more suitable title to chase after, the better off he’s going to be and the more likely he’ll be around. A dog can only get kicked around so many times before he just quits coming back and I’m telling ya folks, if Chris Chaos doesn’t realize that times have changed and he just doesn’t have what it takes… Well… I don’t really know… The rude awakening for him is like Groundhog Day except it happens over and over again and nothing he does is significant enough to change anything about the end result. The path that Theo has laid out for him is way too steep, way too narrow, and way too difficult for him to pass through. I can blame myself for this. I truly, truly can. If Chaos didn’t survive me all those years ago, he might not have ever won the Universal Title. He may have never been anything. And now? This whole thing? Chaos didn’t even evolve. Like I said, King Theo just put a new label on him, cleaned him up a bit, and tried selling him for three dollars more. WTF? I’m not fooled and I don’t think too many others are either.

Do you think Tommy Wish is going to treat you any different? I don’t really know, Tommy, but I know that he knows me. Everyone knows me, right? I just hope he comes out with more heat than Chaos did as far as, ya know, goals and what not. Chaos coming out like the underdog while there’s another, way more extreme, underdog present might look kinda dumb. So here’s to hoping. I’m trying not to feel bad for Tommy here. He’s caught in some serious cross-fire here and if he ends up with the shitty end of the stick when this all comes down then… Oh well. If I felt bad about anything it would be me taking a chance away from him to shut Chaos the fuck up and get the tick that he deserves. Beating Chris Chaos would mean absolutely nothing for me, but to Tommy Wish? Damn, it could mean the same thing as Chaos defeating D’Ville or Alias defeating King Doc! You notice I don’t mention Tommy beating DOCK, right? Right. We all know that’s really not what this is about. This is all about sending Chaos back where he belongs or atleast giving him a sense of direction to go. Although, losing to me DOCK doesn’t really mean much these days either, does it? What a pointless life I live these days….

After a short trek down the stairwell, DOCK reaches another wall and taps on it; it does the same and opens up for him revealing a cave/space station/storage room for junk that happened to land on the moon. There’s a special place for old XWF stuff, too, which looks to be worth exploring.

In the corner of the room sits a large bomb with illegible writing printed on the side of it. Perhaps a nuclear test destined for space that didn’t go as planned. Also stacked around are millions of Republican ballots from the 2020 United States Election. In a later interview, DOCK revealed that they weren’t scattered about all crazy-like, but stacked neatly on the surface as if someone purposely put them there. Aside from all of that nonsense and stuff that doesn’t matter. On a couch placed in front of a television is a skeleton with the name tag “Jim” stuck to its shirt. Yes, it is fully clothed in a tee shirt, jeans, shoes, and socks. Along the wall hangs the now defunct XWF Bombshell Championship, Intercontinental Championship, European Championship, Identity Championship, and United States Championship belts.

DOCK walks into the room carrying the XWF Federweight Title and throws it down on the table next to the skeleton.

Okay, so to explain a few things, apparently when titles become defunct around here and are no longer wanted they’re blasted off to space. Most of them came in a single capsule, but the Federweight I found in the dirt all by itself this last time so I picked it up. As for the skeleton… Well… This is why I thought Jim Caeus was dead. Which now leads me to believe that the XWF is making clones of Jim Caedus to pull out and use whenever the hell they feel like… And get rid of whatever the hell they feel like… It’s all strange.

The place looked like a futuristic version of his office that we’ve come so accustomed to seeing. Modernized, I guess? Which, saying he built this all from random scrap he found on the moon is less than believable.

At this point I still didn’t realize I made the trip for nothing. I just went about my business as usual and hung out with what I thought was the corpse of Jim Caedus until I would wander out towards the “venue” this thing was happening in. Before I could venture off though… A crippling pain took over me

DOCK rose up off the couch, gripped his gut, and shrieked out in a silent pain! He stumbled around, knocking over different knick-knacks that he’s gathered, then fell to the floor. He rips open his shirt to reveal something moving around under his skin in his abdomen.

Now I’m not much of a flyer to begin with, however; symptoms of jetlag:

a) difficulty sleeping at bedtime and waking up in the morning.
b) tiredness and exhaustion.
c) difficulty staying awake during the day.
d) poor sleep quality.
e) concentration and memory problems.

Okay. Nothing about belly-aches.

DOCK bounced around the floor a bit more until his stomach burst open and Unknown Soldier, still possessing the Jenny Myst doll, leapt out.

[Image: dlxoUtD.png]

[Image: xRpBzQL.gif]

Some fries, indeed. The little fucker was somehow a stowaway when I got launched into orbit by Gilly. I quickly healed from the incident and found myself in another predicament once I learned from him that Leap of Faith was actually in some movie studio and they were just going to drug all of my fellow XWF’r’s into thinking they travelled to the moon.

I had plenty more questions at this point. One, how he knew about all this and why he didn’t bother telling me prior. Two, how he ended up inside of me. And three, how the fuck we were getting back off of this rock so I could get to Leap of Faith.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-12-2021), ALIAS (06-12-2021), Atara Raven (06-15-2021), Corey Smith (06-12-2021), JimCaedus (06-12-2021), Lycana (06-12-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-12-2021)