Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Why Don't We...Why Don't We.. SELL THE FUCK OUT!!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-11-2021, 08:16 PM

[It opens up to an office somewhere midday, where we see someone in blond wig, sun glasses, a “Corporate B*sterd!” shirt on leaning on the chair acting like he doesn’t care as we see Mr. Euros, who looked liked Wiggles, talking to compare big wig named Oscar Octavo Cortez, who hands Mr. Euros the contract on the table to have his client sign. After ten seconds of deliberation, Mr. Euros signed the papers and both men shook on it. Fast forward, we see the unnamed sell out standing in front of a white screen holding up a bottle of a men’s spray called, “Dockin’ Chaotic Myst” as he sprays it in air he smells it and looks seductively on the camera.]

Unnamed Sell Out: Smell like a god… Smell like, you have been taken in by corporate greed with a mixture of ashes from the gods. Smell like…

[Then the announcer says the product name, with the most serious sensual voice. Once the director yelled cut, Unnamed Sell Out then immediately tosses the bottle on the floor and gags, as Mr. Euro comes up to him with bottle of water.]

Mr. Euros: You’re doing great kid, you got one more ad shoot in the area after this one. Then, we need to head to the wrestling meeting to discuss your match against those two jaboroni’s Dommy and LOCK at the Chicago arena coming soon.

Unnamed Sell Out: Well, fine when’s the next shoot? Where’s it located at?

Mr. Euros: Well, it’s the same area you standing at, OOC told me that there is a company who needs to sell some female shoes. High Heels specifically, and they want you to..

Unnamed Sell Out: Do what exactly?…

[Then he whispers it in his ears, and he immediately “gags” at that with the quickness.]

Unnamed Sell Out: Whoa whoa… i’m doing all that, i’m not up for it. Plus, i’m not like Dommy Dish who’s into all that, i’m Borpate Bhoas A GUY WHO CAN BE A KISS ASS.

Mr. Euros: Well, if you don’t do it… you might end up losing your spot in your match against those two, in fact OOC is going to be apart of the match producing and he told me prior to our meeting, the match is going to be in your favor.

[Sell Out, then scratches his head, then he see’s the model who coming into the shoot. He then pulls his sunglasses up to take a good look at her, from head to toe, then puts the shades back on. He then accepts the offer, they do the shoot. Later on that day, Sell Out and Mr. Euros are in a corporate meeting room, that’s in the stadium where’s he’s fighting in on June 19th, they all speak and be all jovial to this guy. The one of them next to him, who kinda resembled Pat Patterson, leans on his shoulders to speak to him.]

Wiggamus: Well well, strong man huh? You know, back when I wrestled in the 70s I fought a guy like you, and after the match… we got close in the hotel room.

Unnamed Sell Out: Oh uh… cool… how did that turn out?

Wiggamus: Well you know, we had some drinks and drinks to the point we were both passed out drunk, and then in the middle of the night we… had some things going on if you catch my drift.

[Then Wiggamus smacks him in shoulders and laughs, while Sell Out sat there with some slight worry on his face. Then Mr. Euros the pulls down a projector screen, and turns on the projector with random facts and statics of his brand.]

Mr. Euros: You see folks, a guy like him draws money. He’s been drawing money since 2016 in our company, and to be honest i’m glad that he deiced to join us to expand his potential marketability. This coming next Saturday, he’s going to need to make an impact in this area, so I was thinking that in his match, he should be allowed to use weapons and not Dimmy Dish and LOCK, since he fits what this brand is all about.

[Then everyone accept that idea, and we see Sell Out nodding his head. Then we see Wiggamus tapping him on the shoulders again, this time being too touchy feely on him, which caused him to punch him in the jaw, which caused everyone to quickly get mad at him. Then one of the big wigs help him up to his feet, and OOC then gets heated at Unnamed Sell Out.]

OOC: WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HIM?!?!?!

Unnamed Sell Out: It was out my fight response, I don’t like people touching me like that, since i’m big man on campus. Since this match is in my favor—

OOC: What match?… oh that corporate advantage against Dimmy and LOCK… call that shit off, you going to pay for what you done to Wiggamus, you dips hit!

[Then Unnamed Sell Out then gets pissed and lounges after OOC, but it freeze frames and cuts off. Later on that day, we see Tommy sitting at the Wrigley Stadium seating area, just chilling at those seats, while there was baseball practice going on. He happens to see some local residents chilling also, and they come up to him for an autograph, which he obliges. After about ten people asking for his autograph, he then looks at the sky and looks at the camera.]

Non Over Wrestler: Man, it so nice out here, I can still feel the heat. I happened to come here not that long ago, and the show is less then a week away. Plus, that skit I did, was all for jokes and if people might feel offended, I’m sorry and it was no way to represent any company in that manner. But, the main reason why I did it was… well, I am in this bind between a undead superhuman dude, and a big wig corporate stooge soon. It’s like, of all the times i’m up against people in XWF… I have to fight DOCK and Corp Chaos, mixed in with it being a Corporate Rules in favor of Chaos. Well, this is the same show that one person in creative saw one taping of TNA’s King Of The Mountain match and decide to run with right after ours.

Look, i’m not here to shit on creative or anything… just wanted to point it out. Just like how I had to point out how much Chaos is lucky to be in this once in a life time shot, to be a kiss ass to have things handed to him. Maybe if I was Universal Champion, had the hot girlfriend that I managed to sabotage my own previous relations with, had a brief moment of hiatus from in ring activity, come back and be GRANTED a Universal Title shot against DOCK’s Undertaker to ALIAS’S KANE and be granted a 24/7 briefcase spot …i’d be sitting on those XBUX’s like if i’m TK doing a shitty duet with Bourbon. But sadly, that isn’t a case with a non over wrestler like myself… i’m more like, a guy who is thrown bone or in this case Corey’s pantyhose, in this company. I get shit done, and I fuck off back to my hotel and head to the next town.

But now, I’m going have to be serious for a moment, and say that I hate to admit that I am nowhere in the league of Chaos, and I never strived to in his level. Because, he’s nothing more than just a plaything, that they will turn into back seat HO and dump him out like if he’s yesterday’s news. Chaos, you know that this match is in your favor due to how much you take it up the gonads? I can’t fault you for taking their offer, I would too… but then roll the fuck on, but I know a guy like you need that kinda momentum in your career here once again, but i’m going to halt that shit. I don’t need weapons, when I can use my fist and break your ankle like Perc Angle in 2006.

Now, to the legendary DOCK, the king of XWF… now… a burned dude from a Tim Burton film. Don’t get me wrong, i’m not on his level neither, although i’ve stomped the grounds a year prior to his debut in the company. He’s more or less of a threat to any kind of monster i’ve seen time and time again, and most of them are types who the fans pay to see fuck up a person in the ring. Dock, from all accounts has done it all and seen it all, and been in countless battles that fans of this company should check out, he got gems that would rival Chaos’s own in terms of replay value.

What does this mean?… they both are what the fans want to see in Chicago, and i’m like the outlier in this match, the D. Bryan or a Punk like attribute to the bigger stars in this match i’m in that’s coming soon. I know those two got some heat waiting to scorch the earth on me, but I don’t care. They are better than the average worker here, but that doesn’t mean that they are god among men, who act like their shit don’t stink. Just because they sell merch, kiss corporate asses, or politicking themselves to infamy; doesn’t grant them my respect, since I have to knock some sense into them, that their time of fame has been breached and infiltrated. I promise to the fans in Chicago, that I will make a statement against Chaos and DOCK, that will be heard across the world.

I might not be the greatest of all time like those two, but I know that I am more of a fighting spirit who doesn’t need to take shortcuts here, and work myself up here. At the end of it all, DOCK and Chaos can beat one another up for a better position, as I will make sure to watch them fall and fall into that false sense of winning, that when I come in with a ….

HIDEYAFACE

They won’t know what hit them, and even if DOCK got supernatural powers or Chaos has his choice of weapons at his disposal, that doesn’t fear me. I don’t fear them, and I will prove to them that, you might be star… but you anit shit but a replacement down the line.

Quote The Tommy Nevermore…

[Then the camera pans in on the sky once again as Tommy still sitting on those chairs, and looking into the sky, then the scene fades off in blood red.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Atara Raven (06-11-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-11-2021), JimCaedus (06-12-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-11-2021)