Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 07-25-2021, 08:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Freestyle Championship
Poll: Who Wins???
This poll is closed.
Bobby Bourbon 50.00% 4 50.00%
Marf Swaysons 50.00% 4 50.00%
Total 8 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHO WILL WIN THE FREESTYLE CHAMPIONSHIP?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-10-2021 09:00 AM

So here we are!

Marf in one corner, Bobby in another. The 24/7 Freestyle Title on the line.

We're doing it old school, folks! Trash talk back and forth for the duration of the poll!

Oh and one more thing... NO members of BOB or the Left Hand-slash-werewolf lust clan or whatever get to vote!

Have fun!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 11 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-10-2021), Ariel Dixon (06-10-2021), Bobby Bourbon (06-10-2021), Corey Smith (06-10-2021), DOCK (06-10-2021), JimCaedus (06-10-2021), Miss Fury (06-10-2021), MrBig (06-11-2021), Osira Themis (06-10-2021), Theo Pryce (06-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-10-2021)
Bobby Bourbon Offline
No Good Bastard
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-10-2021 11:00 AM

Hope you're happy Marf, because it's getting pretty clear to see you want to be very near to me. You want Bourbon to bolster your career for free, but I'm the headlights and you're just a deer, Bambi! I have crushed you under foot, under ground, and read you your last rites in enough of these battles, aren't you sick of losing fights? You keep coming back to see me but I got you dead to rights, I'ma rock you harder than MC Hammer did British Knights! If you don't get that one kids it's because I'm old school not some werewolf pussy chasing cuckholded fool who gets a hardon from the effect of watching doggies drool and hails from the shallow end of the fucking gene pool. You don't belong here boy take yourself on back home, better unfuck the scrambled mess that you got up in your dome. That is if you can, and I don't mean something you fix with a comb, Marf seems like he has an extra chromosome, down syndrome!

I handle you real smooth when you think you bring friction, you're an affliction without restriction possessing a Bourbon addiction, matching up with me is outside of your jurisdiction, you keep talking with nothing to say, you're a walking contradiction! Fiction, fairy tales, like something from Harry Potter with a thing to have a fling with Lon Chaney's great granddaughter, the school of hard knocks is my real alma mater. You think that you're a wolf but you're just the lamb being lead to slaughter. I'm bigger, I'm meaner, and I'll leave you shut down as I kick your ass from the heights all the way to downtown. Puppy dog wanna bark at me for a Smacktalker Crown? Well I'll huff and I'll puff and then blow your house down. I'm solid as a rock you can call me concrete while I break it to you honestly, wholly, and complete. Best get your feet to stepping if you think you can take my seat, I'm the man with the grill bringing heat, you're just meat!

You're out of your league you can't handle what you're goading, I got muscle on muscle from the gold I've been toting! You're in over your head, sinking and not floating because there's only one way the Universe will be voting. The better, the mightier, my words cut deep like a sword, I'm a streamlined supercar you're just a Honda Accord, or a Ford. I give grown men nightmares, a vicious fighting warlord, you're a C-List player with a shit track record. Stop pretending you can hang with the material that I spit, I got the bars that keep them screaming but you’re just shit. A candelabra on the microphone, beautiful and it's lit, be a good little doggy, roll over, and sit. Get on the phone, call for help, you can play the recruiter for someone to help with your struggles like a funny rhyme tutor. Step to this, call me out, think you're a 24/7 shooter? You don't got the balls to handle this, Lycana must have had you neutered.

Bobby puts his arms out wide.

Only way you got this is if Vinnie springs some word count proviso after the fact. I say let the people decide.

[Image: C6wj2eg.png]
JOIN BOB!
Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 6 users Like Bobby Bourbon's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-10-2021), Atara Themis (06-10-2021), JimCaedus (06-10-2021), MrBig (06-11-2021), Osira Themis (06-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-10-2021)
Bobby Bourbon Offline
No Good Bastard
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-10-2021 08:26 PM

Shit, facts is facts folks, according to the polls so far, Thrax and Rob Main agree, Marf is better when he doesn't say anything!

JOIN BOB!
Find
[-] The following 7 users Like Bobby Bourbon's post:
Atara Themis (06-10-2021), DOCK (06-10-2021), JimCaedus (06-10-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (06-10-2021), Osira Themis (06-10-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-11-2021)
Bobby Bourbon Offline
No Good Bastard
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-11-2021 01:21 AM

Shit, how much time you want to give this guy? He could have an entire, no, sixteen lifetimes. Eons. Marf could take it all the way back to the dawn of creation until the collapse of the Universe as we know it, and he will never come close to me in smacktalk. What are we waiting for, Vinnie? Main only voted the way he did because we scared Warstein and Raven off from doing War Games and, spoiler alert, Relentless, guess they just wanted your money and none of the strong style, and Thrax voted the way he did because me and TK cancelled Charlie Nickles from joining BOB and he's still bitter.

Cut me a break, it ain't like Fury showed you what Roxy couldn't because you're attractive or anything, quid pro quo and BOB steals the show!

JOIN BOB!
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like Bobby Bourbon's post:
Atara Themis (06-11-2021), JimCaedus (06-11-2021)
Atara Themis Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
The Goddess

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-11-2021 02:18 AM

Pip: What an abysmal performance by Marf here tonight, Heather. I tell you what, if I was these fans, I'd be demanding a refund! He's been obliterated by the Sultan Smack and that's a fact...Jack!

HH: You're absolutely right Pip. Vinnie needs to step in and stop this massacre before Lycana is no longer one half of tag team, but the owner of what's left of this perfectly good waste of man flesh!

Pip: Whoa Heather! Show some composure. Show some compassion. Bobby came looking for a challenge, he should be asking for this waste of day to be added back to his life. Just goes to show there's no handling B.O.B in any facet of this business and it don't matter what your goddamn name is..oh my...what's that?!?

Heather: I don't know Pip, the lights...there flickering. We know that means spooky shit! Maybe Lycana has come to save the da.....OMG look at the Tron!

[Image: zbxdYOK.png]

Pip: Is that..is that who I think it is!?!?

Heather: It Is Pip! Listen to this packed hallway or whatever this takes place in. ULTIMATE ATTY!

Pip: Look at the shock on Bourbons face!

[Image: tumblr_n3r38tyV9Y1qheak7o3_r1_250.gif]

Heather: She can't challenge though Pip! It's on the rules! And it looks like Vinnie Lane is gonna remind her. He's not letting her in the ring!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ea79736143f72a1ba5...f&ct=g]

[Red]Pip: OH MY GAWD! She just chopped his perm back to 1980!
The sound of the chop Heather! Helen Keller just leaped from the grave in joy! And shes in the ring!

Heather: This ain't no war of words Pip! They going at and whoah!!!

[Image: ultimate-warrior-slams-andre-the-giant]

Pip: And just like that, Bobbie is Down! But wait..where she going! It's not done!

Heather: Back into the crowd and gone Pip! I dont know what kind of cocaine induced waste of time we just witnessed...but it was better than what we got!

[Image: 5e3d0fd31efb99a669c1c4403e1aca41.png]
[Image: 0nu1TZe.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
Find
[-] The following 10 users Like Atara Themis's post:
 ALIAS  (06-11-2021), Ariel Dixon (06-11-2021), Bobby Bourbon (06-11-2021), Corey Smith (06-11-2021), Derrick Diamond (06-11-2021), DOCK (06-11-2021), JimCaedus (06-11-2021), MrBig (06-11-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-11-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-11-2021)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL
FAKE TITLES - World Champ

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-11-2021 07:31 AM

Ironic is it not, that the villains observe the rules as team jealously run rampant in their blind support for the silent?

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Find
[-] The following 3 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Atara Themis (06-11-2021), Bobby Bourbon (06-11-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-11-2021)
Bobby Bourbon Offline
No Good Bastard
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-11-2021 08:18 AM

Following the surprise appearance of the Ultimate Atty, Bobby is down. He stays on the mat and takes a nap. The crowd starts playing on their phones, talking with each other, has a complete reenactment of the Battle of Hastings using pillows instead of swords or whatever they used at the Battle of Hastings, settles down and eats a big lunch, actually a brunch, and generally keep themselves occupied as Bobby just lies in the ring. He's not dead, he's just taking a nap. He wakes up after a few hours to the approval of the crowd. Looking around, Bobby grabs the microphone.

I gotta pee.

Bobby rolls out of the ring and then crawls under it. A moment later he crawls back out, looking very much relieved and carrying a brown Panera bag. He rolls back into the ring, sits in the corner, and opens his bag, pulling out a bagel. He picks up the microphone again.

There’s a Panera under there. Peeling back tbe curtain for you fans.

Vinnie looks livid as the greatest secret in the XWF, the existence of a Panera Bread under the ring, has been revealed. In short order, Big Puddin', Diesel, Big Preesh, Barney Green, Dolly Waters, and the newest member of BOB, Wildcat Willie, the former WCW mascot but now BOB mascot, all come out of the Panera under the ring.

Hey guys. Well, Vinnie says you can't vote.

The assembly of BOB members look determined to still make a difference. TK climbs out from under the ring holding a nozzled fire hose and a microphone.

Fuck it, Bobby, if Marf wants to show us his newest trick, play dead, then Them No Good Bastards and BOB will entertain the crowd.

Damn straight, Mr. Knuckles. Make it rain in this bitch.

TK releases the bail and angles the nozzle upward, spewing hot brocolli and cheese soup onto all the fans in attendance. Barney is in the ring, sitting at a drum set. Big Puddin' has a saxophone. Diesel is standing at an electric keyboard. Dolly has her guitar. Big Preesh has a bass. Wildcat Willie takes over the hose and continues to soup down the audience, who is thrilled by not only the free soup, but a surprise concert performance from Them No Good Bastards and the Big Old Band! TK rolls into the ring and grabs a microphone and stands beside Bobby.

This one goes out to all the brain damaged people who voted for Marf even though he hasn't bothered to show up, and the people who haven't voted yet.

The band starts to tune up to play as the crowd, drenched in soup, starts to roar with approval. The opening bass line to Gimme Some Lovin' by the Spencer Davis Group is hammered out by Big Preesh as the rest of the band joins in.

Well, my temperature is rising, and my feet love the floor
Crazy people knocking 'cause they want sell more
Let me in baby, I don't know what you got
But you better take it easy, this place is hot

And I'm so glad we made it, so glad we made it
I want you to gimme some lovin', gimme some lovin'
Gimme some lovin' everyday

Well, my head's a-spinning and I'm floating to sound
Too much is happening 'cause you're not around
It's been a hard day and nothing went too good
I'm gonna relax like everybody should

I want you to gimme some lovin', gimme some lovin'

Well, I feel so good, everything is getting high
You better take some time off 'cause the place is on fire
Better stop baby, 'cause I have so much to do
We made it baby, and it happened to you

You gotta gimme some lovin' everyday
Gimme some lovin' every night

The crowd starts to sing along.

Gimme some lovin'
Gimme some lovin'
(gimme some lovin' everyday, hey baby)
Gimme some lovin'
Gimme some lovin'
(get your loving, baby)

The crowd is roaring. Bobby and TK exchange a no-look fist bump.

JOIN BOB!
Find
[-] The following 8 users Like Bobby Bourbon's post:
Ariel Dixon (06-11-2021), Atara Themis (06-11-2021), Corey Smith (06-11-2021), Miss Fury (06-11-2021), Morbid Angel (06-11-2021), MrBig (06-11-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-11-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-11-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-11-2021 10:57 AM

You dicks. This is why we can't have nice things.

NEW Freestyle Champion - Bobby Bourbon

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Find
[-] The following 9 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ariel Dixon (06-11-2021), Atara Themis (06-11-2021), Bobby Bourbon (06-11-2021), DOCK (06-11-2021), JimCaedus (06-11-2021), Marf (06-11-2021), Miss Fury (06-11-2021), R.L. Edgar (06-11-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-11-2021)
 ALIAS  Offline
Urkel voice: "Did I do that?"
TITLE - Universal Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-11-2021 03:26 PM

(06-11-2021 07:31 AM)Miss Fury Said:  Ironic is it not, that the villains observe the rules as team jealously run rampant in their blind support for the silent?

"K."

Replay:5) Posts will have a MAXIMUM WORD COUNT of 500 words each.

"?".

Que será, es ahora.

Eat 'Em All

[Image: SC7mNUv.jpg]
Banner courtesy of Atara Themis
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
JimCaedus (06-11-2021), Marf (06-11-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-11-2021 04:12 PM

(06-11-2021 03:26 PM)ALIAS Said:  
(06-11-2021 07:31 AM)Miss Fury Said:  Ironic is it not, that the villains observe the rules as team jealously run rampant in their blind support for the silent?

"K."

Replay:5) Posts will have a MAXIMUM WORD COUNT of 500 words each.

"?".

It's called posting up on the block when you start slinging verbal fire at the opps. That's what Rel told me.

[Image: h3DenEV.png]
[Image: qRPvsfj.gif]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Ariel Dixon (06-11-2021)
Ariel Dixon Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-11-2021 05:28 PM

I actually give props to Bourbon for trying to draw him out. It was a gentlemanly thing to do. No voodoo doll for you this week maybe

[Image: K17mFyj.png]
#FUCKBOB
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like Ariel Dixon's post:
Atara Themis (06-11-2021), Miss Fury (06-11-2021)

[-]
Quick Reply

Live Word Counter:
Start writing and a counter should appear here… Words with 2 or more characters are counted!
Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  THE FREESTYLE CHAMPIONSHIP "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane 48 1,024 02-12-2021 05:58 AM
Last Post: ALIAS

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)