Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a Little Tea Pot
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2021, 02:34 PM

Dark and musty, you can tell the basement of the arena hasn't been used in quite a while. Panning wide we are looking at a way through the paths when we are shocked still by a piercing howl followed by a high-pitched girlie squeal and giggle.

I told you to sit still or we aren't going to do this!! Tea parties are for good boys and girls. Are you gonna be good?

In the shadows, we can see the bright smile and wild eyes of none other than Ariel Dixon, or Rel to her friends. She is sitting at a low kiddie table surrounded by a few chairs with dolls and assorted figures on each one. Rel herself has perched knees high on a toy chair herself pouring fake tea into a cup in front of each toy whistling off-key "I'm a Little Teapot". Looking around the table we see on one chair a baby doll wrapped in light brown pantyhose with a small football helmet on his head. In the chair next to it we see a Ken doll dressed in bright-colored beachwear. The third round the table is a parrot with a pull string that makes it talk. Lastly completing the circle is a threadbare stuffed kitty cat.

All right everybody I'm sure I have to make introductions even though you may know each other. First, we have everybody's favorite mental midget, Tommy W...what? er..shit...John Black sorry, I get those confused. Next to him is the oh-so-sexy but genitalia less Oswald!! Everybody clap for these guys!!!

She looks around the table bouncing up and down clapping but none of the toys are doing anything but sitting silently...

You don't wanna clap then no more tea!!

She whips the toy teapot against the far wall where we hear the little toy shatter. She pouts arms crossed like a toddler. Then gestures to the parrot...

This guy here is Dolly Waters!! You pull the string and you never know what's gonna come out!! Usually something poopy and dumb...

She raches over pulling the string and in a battery-draining slow voice the parrot attempts to say "I'm a good birdie". But it comes out like its saying it has a big booty... This makes Rel giggle so hard she almost falls off her chair. She gestures lastly to the cat sitting half slumped over in its chair, marble eye hanging on by a string.

This cutie patootie is the kitty everyone calls Miss Furry...oops I knew I said it wrong it's Miss Fury. Why it's a kitty named Fury I don't know I think it should be Furry too. Did I ever tell you about the dude in the bunny suit?? His name was Fluffy but it's almost Furry. which is darn close to Fury. Where was I?? Oh yeah kitty's name is Miss Fury!! She is old and beat up but for some reason, she keeps popping up!!

Rel picks up the kitty stuffed animal hugging it giggling and squealing. She takes a big sniff of the kitty's head and makes a face...

Miss Furry stinks!! She smells like a dirty skunk!! This one guy Mr. Petermann. he was one of the order/guard type guys. Anyways. he used to smell bad like that. All the big people used to say he smoked skunk weed. I always thought it smelled like BO and poo, but I didn't know for sure. Point is Furry smells like that. Some of the other people I see in the hall ways n stuff say it's because she is up a book's butt because the keep saying Page and the only pages I know are in a book but I guess it's some guy here too! That's all myt friends. They are kinda rude but I found them in this box over there. It said ...um...Irrelevant Please Discard. I couldn't let some awesome stuff like this get thrown out so I found this cool little table and made a tea party!! I found a cool little house too, but I will show that too ya some other time. What was that Black? Youre gonna throw pumpkins at me on Thursday?? You must have been dropped on your head when they put you in the box because it's summertime you can't find pumpkins now!! I know that's what they told you but they aren't always right!! No their not!! I'm not arguing with you stupid head..."

She starts giggling again as the camera shot pulls away into the darkness and all we hear are echoes....
Edit
[-] The following 11 users Like Ariel Dixon's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-08-2021), ALIAS (06-10-2021), Atara Raven (06-07-2021), Charlie Nickles (06-07-2021), JimCaedus (06-08-2021), Lycana (06-07-2021), Marf (06-07-2021), Miss Fury (06-07-2021), NA (06-08-2021), Thrax (06-07-2021), Thunder Knucklesā„¢ (06-07-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ariel Dixon's post!
Mr. Oz (06-07-2021)