Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 07-29-2021, 08:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Freestyle Championship
Poll: Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Dolly Waters 37.50% 3 37.50%
Marf 62.50% 5 62.50%
Total 8 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feder-Challenge!
Dolly Waters Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Charlie’s Carnies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-03-2021 06:51 PM

Sup?

Dolly smirks with a complacent look in her eyes.

I hear you've been awfully lonely wandering around these halls all by yer lonesome. Don't surprise me none! Vinnie went and murdered the damn 24/7 action when he decided to retire the Seth F'N Feder memorial championship dedicated to the downright most innovative and intimidating trash talker arguably EVER in the XWF's two-plus-decade existence...

THE FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

A championship that was won only when you defeated your opponent, NOT with fist, but with words! Words that cut so deep that grown ass men would cry like babies as Good ole Dolly would gently put them to rest with a 1! 2! 3!

Now I know that Lane said this Freestyle championship COULD be ANYTHING, and that's fine. The problem is that none of y'all fuckwits have the mental capacity to CRUSH a man by WRECKING havoc on his reputation to the point he finds himself a complete laughing stock like my psycho ex-stalker
Micheal Graves ! That's why we're forced to suffer through Hide The Pin challenges that amount to little more than crosswords by dummies! Oh, and that out sick the sicker shaz that Graves did a few weeks ago is about as fun to watch as "Wresters Récit Haiku", and we've done THAT too!

So this here? This is a Feder-Battle! You don't know the rules? Look'em up! Or should I say have Lycana do it for ya!? It's obvious who's the brains of the outfit. That's why she has a REAL title that can lead to REAL opportunity, and your just walking around these lonesome halls with you thumb up yer ass just begging for another highlighter challenge, cause that's about the paramount of yer mental capabilities! Why else would ya dump on Miss Fury after having your head nestled firmly up her twat from the moment y'all met? Because she had the sense to be the firs to bail from the sinking Left Hand before the ship was had fully submerged and not left looking like a couple of assholes floating in the ocean?

Now come on Marf, hit me back! I'm sure you'll call me worthless, even though my stock eclipsed your potential before my teens, and I'm sure you'll find fault with my recent alignment to BOB, either arguing my need for strength in numbers, which HA, THAT would be a big laugh coming from you, as would trying to shit on the group at all considering they ARE what you and your former(?) cultist friends WANTED TO BE!

But go on Marf, bring your worst. I'm just going to pop in these Airpods first so I don't have to actually listen to whatever dog shit diarrhea you end up regurgitating up for everyone's displeasure!

Dolly pins!

1!

2!

[Image: eOh83zy.png]
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Atara Themis (06-03-2021), JimCaedus (06-04-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Dolly Waters's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-03-2021), Marf (06-03-2021)
Marf Offline
Former TV champin

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-03-2021 08:58 PM

Marf awakens to the sound of some hideous voice and a pin attempt which he of course kicks out of. He gets up excitedly to see who came to play and sees Dolly. He raises an eyebrow and tilts his head, alluding to all of BoB standing behind her. He smiles and looks back at her.

Marf: Welly welly welly well! What do we have here? If you can take it off me are all y’all going to share the belt afterwards? These halls have been fairly quiet lately, I appreciate you bringing your pals with ya to come party. Unfortunately only one of ya can actually challenge me at a time though. But I’m sure you already knew that since you know the rules to my title right Dolly? But go ahead and keep playing the Marf is dumb game and see how well that works out for ya.

Once I got past the hindrance that is listening to your voice I got what you were saying loud and clear. This Freestyle title isn’t cool like the other belts and only losers carry it and that’s why you’re here challenging for it. Wait what? Even if I ignore how your voice sounds like there’s a wad of phlegm dangling at the top of your throat that you just can’t clear. Phlegm that is more than likely Michael Graves’ cum. Even if I somehow fucking ignore that, I can’t ignore your flat out stupidity here.

But that’s okay, I totally get it. I mean that’s why all your friends are here right? Regardless of whatever nonsensical verbal diarrhea that pours from those tainted lips, they’re all here to vote for ya! And to make sure all their alter egos climb out from under those shit stained rocks and vote for Dolly too. Just like your other pals had them do when they made their attempts at this so-called worthless title. Outside of Bourbon none of you motherfuckers have actually tried to earn this title. You just gang up and out-popularity contest for it. Rather than try to out-think your opponent with a clever hidden pin you guys just take the cowardly way to what you claim to be a victory with spam voting. Instead of matching fire verses and ice cold rhymes you folks just pile on votes before the other person has even responded.

It’s fucking bullshit if you think for a second I haven’t earned this god damn belt. I keep finding a way to hold onto it despite how ridiculous these bullshit polls are. I beat Centurion in a fucking haiku contest. Pretty sure that old man invented haikus for fuck sake and I still beat his ass. I stopped Bobby in a modified rap battle...the sultan of smacktalk backed the fuck down to Marf. But yeah, I’m no good and you’re amazing because you, like every other boring fuckin veteran here, brought up your past as if I’m supposed to give a shit. You want a feder battle? Fuckin’ bring it you entitled little brat!

Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
JimCaedus (06-04-2021), Lycana (06-03-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Marf's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-04-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-04-2021 06:25 AM

Looks like Marf retains!

Still Champion - Marf

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (06-04-2021), Lycana (06-04-2021)

[-]
Quick Reply

Live Word Counter:
Start writing and a counter should appear here… Words with 2 or more characters are counted!
Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)