Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking up the Pieces-
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-02-2021, 03:23 AM

Monday
May 31, 2021

What in the actual fuck transpired last night? The actions of Apeleg coming together at Leap of Faith that led to Alias cashing in his briefcase have invested my mind to the point I have not been able to sleep. It is truly pathetic to see the degree Robert has stooped to, or perhaps Legacy saw Robert’s dismal performances leading up to Leap of Faith and had some sympathy for Main shitting on his own legacy Nobody screwed the pooch like Robert screwed the pooch while he exposed himself to the entire roster in the process. The emergence of Raven and Warstein reeks of desperation from a man that knows his ass is in a crack, while Betsy at least makes a little bit of sense considering Robert’s lips have been planted on her pussy prior May Day. Little ole BOB requires the attention of #apeleg because Apex is not anything more than three little bitches that have been taken out to the woodshed every time they have crossed our paths. I am sure it is a matter of time before my path crosses with Raven or Warstein, and when they do they shall be sent packing to whatever federation filled with flunkies they are dominating at the time.

The assumption that I need the Universal Title was just that, an assumption.

I do not require that spotlight, never have because ever since I stepped back into this federation EVERYTHING my name has been attached to has been the focal point because most of the roster could not make anything entertaining if their lives depended on it. I have created this world in which you are all playing in, and I can sure as hell take it all away as well.

Chris tossed and turned most of the night knowing that I am waking up without the Universal Title on my nightstand. It just does not feel right, but there is not a lot he can do about it right now. Chris’s mind has been consumed with how he planned on getting it back which will serve as the ultimate fuck you to the rest of the goddamn world.

Chris rolls over in the bed looking at the nightstand before letting out a deep sigh before taking note of the clock which displays 6:00 AM. Chris rolled back over where Jessica is sleeping soundly as she is snug underneath the covers. He did not want to wake her so he carefully slides out from underneath the covers before allowing his legs to come over the side of the bed where he places them down on the carpeted floor of his hotel suite.

Chris gets out of bed when he hears the voice of Jessica.

Jessica: Get back in the bed…”

Her voice catches Chris by surprise as he turns towards the bedside to see Jessica starting to crack her eyes open.

” I wish I could… sleep does not appear to be in the equation. My mind will not detract from the bullshit that leads to me losing my title.”

Jessica sits up in the bed, pulling the sheet over her naked body. She rubs her eyes with her right hand before letting out a morning yawn.

” I cannot help but think back over the last few weeks with how quiet Robert was; this entire time it was a fucking ploy to set me up to lose to Alias.”

Let us be fucking fair here because this has to be the fallback plan of Robert Main knowing good and goddamn well that he was not capable of pulling off a win based on the position I put him in under BOB’s Only. First and foremost that excuse is as bogus as Main’s claim to be a top player within the organization versus his own hypocritical nature that he brings to the table.

With his loss he will try to play this as a win, and why would he not? I mean it does allow him to save some fucking face for being the goddamn loser that he has turned out to be.

” Just the thought of this mother fucker taking credit for me losing the Universal Title is enough to make me want to fucking scream when the truth of the matter is he brought Legacy into the mix because Apex is a fucking joke; not that Legacy is any goddamn better.”

Jessica: Listen, babe, there is not a thing you can do about any of this now. You have been tossing and turning all night, and I understand why, but you cannot give it your energy especially if there is nothing that you can do about it. What is done is done, all that you can do is take back what belongs to you if you choose to go that route.”

Chris walks across the floor of the hotel bedroom suite towards a window that extends floor to ceiling overlooking Los Angeles. He lets out a sigh before he responds.

” That is just the thing… I am not even sure I want to get the belt back.”

Being the XWF Universal Champion is both a blessing and a curse. Every single defense you are thrown more and more under a microscope, the politicking over challengers, the pissing and moaning when someone is toasted beyond repair when the truth of the matter is I can maintain my profile as the workhorse of this federation by continuing to do what I did with the title around my waist; slay whoever the fuck steps in front of me.

Jessica: Then why are we even talking about this? If you do not want it we can easily move on and continue our path of destruction either way. I mean we just got Dolly Waters on board, Atara is rocking two titles, the Bastards are unstoppable, and Andre Dixon is crushing it as well. I mean for fuck sake even Oswald is stepping his shit up. BOB is in a really great place so there is no need for you to wreck your brain over something that you are not even sure you want. Did you beat Robert Main?

” Indeed I did.”

That was the most important piece of the puzzle was knocking his dick in the dirt. He can try to spin his defeat however he needs but the record books will forever show Chris Page def Robert Main for the Universal Championship.

” You know what is funny?”

Chris asks as he turns back around looking over at Jessica who is sitting with her back against the headboard with the sheets above her chesticals.

Jessica: What is that?

” The dumb mother fucker seriously is under the delusion that Betsy, Raven, and Warstein will somehow play some kind of role in Apex defeating BOB under any circumstance. When I saw the three of them at the top of the ramp the only person that caught my eye was James Raven. Betsy is beatable as fuck, just ask Atara while Warstein is nothing more than an overhyped chump; again just ask Atara. Apex is fighting a losing battle with us the entire way around.”

Jessica: You cannot blame them for reaching deep in their arsenal for whatever name they can drag out of the woodwork to lend them some much-needed help to handle us. BOB is stronger now than it ever has been, and with the addition of Dolly Waters, we are only going to get that much stronger.

BOB has never been about Chris Page contrary to whatever you might believe. BOB has always been about the younger generation of talents that are sick of the establishment and who want to buck the goddamn system. The collective force of creative minds that are working as a singular unit to accomplish our mission statement is a who’s who that the world is aware of.

Now think about this for a mere moment.

Who has involved themselves with BOB that the world knows nothing about?

” When I put things in perspective I cannot say that we did not have a great night at Leap of Faith. Did everything go according to plan? No, but we did come out looking better than we did going in as a collective group.”

Chris walks back over to the bed. He comes around the footboard and around to Jessica’s side before taking a seat on the side of the mattress.

” I think it is time.”

Jessica: Time for what, exactly?

” It is time for me to meet with Atrara and Dolly.”

When you are involved in a group like BOB there are a lot of moving parts. Atara joined the ranks many weeks back after dropping Warstein like a bad goddamn habit, and since doing so her career has flourished. Atara Two Belts has been kicking ass and taking names because she is working with a group of talent that is not trying to control her, not trying to mold her into something she is not… yet they applaud her for being herself.

There is a reason why I have not met with her as I have done with Bobby or Thunder Knuckles.

Jessica: Are you sure?

” Atara has proved that she is here for the haul. The one thing that I have learned after that King Doc ordeal is to wait and let them prove that they are not here today for a rub and gone tomorrow. I am always hesitant when it comes to letting people in. She shows up when it counts and is pulling more than her share rocking two mother fucking belts.”

I have always had an eye on Atara; no not in a creepy old guy from the Family Guy kind of way. She made me a believer with her performance at March Madness and all but solidified it in the two months from March Madness to Leap of Faith by capturing the Internet and the Shooting Star Championships.

” Dolly Waters on the other hand I am not going to take the time to feel her out. Her ties with shit for brains Corey Smith and Dick Lick Thaddeus Duke is enough to put her in the hot seat off the rip. Not even a month ago Dolly’s mouth was slobbering all over both of their cocks; so what suddenly changed?”

I smell a rat for no other reason than Dolly plays a prominent role in the life of both Thad and Corey for the better part of 2021. She has been a crutch for each to lean on whenever the moment was called for. Clearly, there are some things I want to hear from the horse's mouth with this one to see if I buy into her motives or intentions.

There is always the chance I am wrong. The only thing that will change is a conversation.

” When this breaks with Dolly set up the sit-down. When are you making the announcement?”

Jessica: The story breaks in twelve hours.”

” Set the meeting for next week. I want to take the next several days to watch her interactions and to see how she handles herself. Most people give themselves away without even knowing it.

Well if that is not a homerun pitch that I threw to myself. I will crank that bitch out of the park when it matters.

Chris leans forward where he and Jessica share a good morning kiss before drawing his head and body back to an upright position.

Jessica: I will set everything up. Something that I just thought about… you know, you might have gotten cashed in on last night but with Lycana winning the Xtreme Title that means when you and her meet on Retro Anarchy that match is now for the Xtreme Title.”

” My mind is all over that piece of business too.”

Jessica: In theory, you can lose the Universal Title and in your next match back pick up the Xtreme Title. You already have a rematch based on the cash in… Do unto others as they have done unto you.

The options are on the table for me to do whatever the hell I want to make whoever’s life I want hell. The foregone conclusion is Lycana is walking into her first and last official Xtreme Title defense, and while I would love to continue to upstage everyone who stands opposite me I do not need the Xtreme Title to do it.

The schedule I cut alone speaks louder than any words could speak.

Smashed Archyle at March Madness, embarrassed Demos on Savage, crushed Edgar on Warfare, smoked John Black on Warfare, obliterated Robert Main at Leap of Faith, going to demolish Lycana on Anarchy, lined up the legend of the undercard in Centurion on the following Savage while the rest of your so-called leaders of this federation sit at home and try desperately to come up with something to goddamn say.

I am the most dangerous man on this roster by not only stepping into the ring but conquering all that have the guts to tangle with me. There is a reason why I am looked at in such high regard within this profession, and it has nothing to do with kissing ass to get ahead and everything to do with kicking it.

” It has more than crossed my mind. I have been looking forward to this deal with Lycana for a long, long time. She has the “it” factor for sure, and for her sake, she better not waste my time as Robert did.”

Jessica: This is going to be a lot of fun.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

Words from the Stoned One:

I assume that this is the part where I am supposed to whine, cry or complain about what has transpired at Leap of Faith? I assume that you are all expecting me to be upset or even quite possibly pissed off about losing the Universal Championship? Nah, that is hardly the case, at least when you take a good long look at how things transpired through my eyes because if you do you will see the humor and sheer comedy in it just like I do. The first thing we need to draw attention to is showing up on that sound stage and successfully retain the title over the XWF’s poster boy.

That is right, Robert Main.

Robert found out that he is nowhere near my level and his actions leading into Leap of Faith all but dictated. My goal was to defeat you Robert, and I did just that, mission complete, but we do not end things there; do we? Apex was so far in over their goddamn heads with BOB that they brought us James Raven, Shawn Warstein, and Besty Granger to the party just so they could fucking keep up. Not only did they bring them to the table they used them like the fucking hypocrites they are to gain a numbers advantage on us? Not only did they kick themselves in the nuts by reducing themselves to BOB’s level of shenanigans but by doing it all but admits that they cannot and will not be able to hang with us. Did I get laid out? Absolutely, when you have a six-on-one advantage it is going to kind of happen, right? They used their numbers to leave me lying in the ring to set the table for the cash in heard around the world.

That is right folks, your savior in Alias used his briefcase when I was at my weakest, after being attacked by six, count them six competitors to ensure that he left with the Universal Championship.

So let me ask you all this; who looks weak in victory?

Who looks strong in defeat within this equation?

Most importantly who told the world the only way the title was left was with briefcase cash in, and who was fucking right? That would be me. I do not fault Alias for picking and choosing his spot where I was at my most vulnerable, he earned that right by successfully defending the Xtreme Title against ONE credible opponent. Good job Hoss! I mean you REALLY showed me something after being a victim of a six versus one attack that left me all but lifeless. I assure you that my laundry list of material for you will come in due time my dear friend for if you think that this is over you are sadly mistaken. What I want you to do is enjoy the moment, I want you to soak it up and drink it in as you get those pats on the backs and “atta boy” from the locker room… and when all that subsides I want you to think about this… What did you really accomplish with this cash-in? Sure it got you the title which is exactly where you will go, and if that is anyone else’s general direction you are equally as blind because by cashing in that case and taking that title you have afforded me a guaranteed rematch at a time and place of my choosing. Unlike you I will not have to bitch my way to the title because I will not have the luxury of simply picking up the pieces when someone else leaves you laying; oh no, my terms dictate an advanced notice… which is perfectly fine considering if I had a briefcase it would have been cashed in straight up so you will not have an excuse.

Now that is out of the way what else do we have going on?

Andre is still the TV Champion.

Them No Good Bastards are still Tag Champions.

Atara Themis is now the Shooting Star and Internet Champion; double gold always rocks.

… And Vinnie Lane screwed the world by booking a Pay-Per-View on a mother fucking soundstage as opposed to the goddamn Moon like he advertised! A fraud has been exposed, and if I paid my money to watch this on Pay-Per-View I am demanding a goddamn refund due to false advertisement! More on that to come.

What else is going on?

Corey won Leap of Faith; color me surprised.

Miss Fury got robbed of the Anarchy Championship; shocking I know.

Mother Fucking Centurion extended his win streak to TWO!

[Image: 200-3.gif]

What else transpired? Oh yeah, my opponent for Retro Anarchy won the Xtreme Title off the very man that cashed in a briefcase on me! Hey Lycana, are you ready to play our game? It certainly appears to be the case coming off that monumental victory at Leap of Faith, wouldn’t you say? And now that you are officially the Xtreme Champion that would make this upcoming encounter a little more enticing than it already once was for now this is for that very Championship. Not the best way to come out the gates compared to your predecessor whose first defense was against the likes of Ash Quinn or some shit. It is very safe to say that getting tossed a softball for your first, and subsequently your last title defense is against the hottest piece of goddamn talent in this profession.

If you were not fucked off rip allow me to explain to you how fucked you are now.

I am coming off losing the Universal Championship which means the hardest working man in the XWF is without gold around his waist on top of being pinned in the middle of that ring for the first time in over eight months has left a very sour taste in my mouth for numerous reasons, and for the life of me, I cannot think of a better way to get back on track than by winning what is looked at as the second-ranked title this federation has to offer before taking back what rightfully belongs to me. I will not sit here and say that the Xtreme Title makes this appealing; however, it does add that layer of icing on the proverbial cake. Truth be told I have had my eye on you since you walked into the company back in late October to early November. You have had that “it” factor for so long but were tied down with a crappy faction with a leader that refused to look past his own self motives to see what kind of talent he had in front of him. You have been used and abused for far too long, but now is your time to finally see the light… to see that beacon of hope for not only yourself but for Marf as well.

I want you in BOB.

I always have.

Now I know what you are asking yourself. Why did I extend the offer to meet you inside the ring on Retro-Anarchy?

The answer is incredibly fundamentally simple to answer; leadership by example.

You need to see firsthand what a team player is all about even if it means that I must kick the wind out of your sails in the process. Now, unlike everyone else who seems to go the same direction when it comes to dealing with you, you are about to find out that I am anything but predictable and have more common sense than to beat a dead horse. There are plenty of kinks in your armor that I will expose along the way as I am relegated back to working within the confines of that glass ceiling, and I know you are thanking those lucky stars for that, but for fucks sake bring me more of a challenge than Robert Main did because that shit was downright embarrassing.

I selected you for a reason, Lycana.

You have all the tools to get yourself to the Promised Land; you just need the right person to bring them out of you and show you the way. It would be foolish to not acknowledge that you do have the talent, I happen to know how to bring it out of people. Consider this your ultimate test for this is the biggest match you have ever had. I have spent the last five months smacking any and everyone around… and I will spend the next five doing the same goddamn thing with or without you in the mix. You do not have to give me an answer now, because we in BOB call our own shots… you just need to know the offer is there for you at any point when you are sick of trying and failing. Another reason I asked for this match or made that challenge is more of a selfish-natured one. While guys like Robert Main and Alias are busy sitting on the sidelines the legitimate workhorse of this goddamn federation continues to truck on taking on the brightest stars under the XWF umbrella in the process. I do not have to sit back and take time off between matches; oh no, I have been on Savage, Warfare, Pay-Per-Views and now I am coming to Anarchy for in-ring competition against what most will call a star of tomorrow.

Let us change that perspective, let us make you a star of today.

I am going to anticipate what you have to say and how you are going to say it; for much like I have been watching you I know good and goddamn well you have been watching me. You know what I am capable of and what I bring to the table; so you know that you better come correct or you can take your ass back the fuck home because I am going to chew you up and spit you out. If you think for one goddamn second that I am going to take it easy on you (God I hope you are smarter than that), if you think that I am going to phone this shit in I want to remind you that you are only as good as your last match; mine I have knocked the fuck out before the goddamn bell rang, what is your excuse?

This is your defining moment.

The eyes of the wrestling world are going to be looking at you to see how you handle yourself as it starts to get incredibly hot in your kitchen. I am coming for you on Anarchy to bring out your best and to take your goddamn gold just because I can and there is pretty much nothing you or anyone else is going to be able to do to stop me. You control your destiny; how far are you willing to go to be successful? We all know how far I am willing to go, now do we not? If you or anyone else thought I was dangerous before you have not seen a goddamn thing, and if you need further reassurances of that very statement I invite you all to sit back, pull up a chair, and take a good long look at what kind of chaos and disarray BOB bring to you next.

[Image: you-think-you-know.gif]

I told you all that we would be growing, and seeing the inclusion of Dolly Waters is just the beginning. We have our fingers on the pulse of Professional Wrestling while our reputation to deliver continues to grow. Do you need to pop a rating? Give us a call for we will travel to you and kick the shit out of whoever, where ever because we are that goddamn good.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-10-2021), Atara Raven (06-02-2021), JimCaedus (06-02-2021), Lycana (06-02-2021), Miss Fury (06-08-2021), Theo Pryce (06-02-2021)