Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
The following message
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-27-2013, 11:28 AM

The following message is brought to you by The Incredible People Matt Lennox and Jacob Lewis. Thank you for you cooperation. The scene opens up to Matt and Jacob standing in a dim lit room. But something is different, Matt has the Xtreme title around his waist.

Matt- I told every last one of you people that I would get my hands on a belt soon. And what do you know yours truly is now the XWF Xtreme Champion. So you know what that means right. I now must defend my belt against 3 other men this weekend at Wild Card. What a match it is going to be, the match starts in the parking lot and all I have to do is drag one of them to the ring and pin them. Now I know you are all wondering, how in the hell did he win the title and when? Well here is a little clip of how The Incredible One picked up his first title.

The camera shows highlights of what happened. It showed Dean Moxley walking down a hallway and out of know where two sumo wrestlers attack Dean and Matt comes out from the darkness and pins Dean. The camera then cuts back to Jacob and Matt.

Matt- See that shit! This is only just the beginning of me ruling over the XWF. After I win this weekend I will continue to hold on to this belt and eventually move onto winning the European belt then I will become the King of XWF.

Jacob- Uhh, Matt. What about me?

Matt- You didn't let me finish Jacob, I was going to say me and you will become the tag team champions. Not only are you my body guard/student but you are also my partner in crime.

Jacob- Alright sounds good.

Matt- There is one opponent that looks a little familiar I believe I have faced off with this man before. John Austin! It seems like yesterday me and you were in our debut 6 man tag team match on Madness. But Mr. Austin things aren't going to happen like they did last time because last time we all know my team lost. We all know what happened in that match. Plus I had teammates bringing me down and this time its only me, you can't handle The Incredible One.On Saturday I am going for the win, I will retain my title.

Jacob- And remember this boys, I am going to be with Matt the whole time. You may not see me at first but I will be lurking around backstage right before you get to that ring. The Incredible People always stick together and always have each others backs.

Matt- You're damn right Jacob, I hope my opponents hear that. Crimson Cobra is a respectable man here in XWF. I give respect when respect is earned, he earned it when he filled in for Heyman last week on Madness. For that Cobra I respect you, but Saturday things are different. Everything is thrown out the window as far as things are concerned. I may respect you but that doesn't mean I wont destroy you.

Jacob- That other guy in your match seems like a fucking lunatic. I mean hes locked in a fucking mental asylum.

Matt- True, I did hear about that. That doesn't phase me though Jacob because we all know I fear nobody. As far as I see it, he is just another guy who is trying to make his way up the XWF ladder. Steve I don't care how crazy you are or even how good you are in the ring. We all know all I have to do is put you in The Incredible Lock and I will make you beg for me to stop till you eventually have to kick out like a little bitch. That goes for the other two guys, you don't want me to put you in the Incredible Lock because once it is locked in you are not going to break out of it.

Jacob- I would hate to....

Knocks are heard on the door next to where they are standing. Jacob walks over and opens the door and the two sumo wrestlers who helped Matt win the Xtreme title are standing there.

Jacob- Uhh, can I help you guys?

Sumo- Mr. Lennox promised us a little money if we helped attack that Dean guy.

Matt- Ah, you are most certainly right fellas! Hold on one second. Matt reaches in his pocket and gives the two men two slips of paper.

Sumo- Free trial to Jenny Craig? You said money!

Matt- Yes! Trust me guys you need it, and health is better than money. Jacob shut the door and uh, lock in just in case.

Jacob shoos the guys away and shuts the door and locks in as you hear the two yelling in japanese.

Matt- Okay, tonight gentlemen I will have a third partner in crime assisting me.

Matt pulls out his barbwire bat.

Matt- This is my pride and joy next to my gold. This is going to make sure you guys don't get back up. When I swing, you bleed and when I see blood I am like a shark. I want more and more! I wont stop swinging till I know you guys aren't gonna move.

Matt puts his bat away and walks to the camera.

Matt- Thank you for tuning in.

The scene fades to the Canadian flag and words reading, We want you in The Incredible People.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
(06-29-2013)