Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Happi Dey!!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-31-2021, 04:10 PM

We see the new champeen in her hotel room, and she hears a knock on the door and she opens it to see one of the room servers hand her an envelope, which she takes and she opens it to read this letter...

Congrats Lycana...
You did it...
You won the big one...
I hope you remain X-Treme champion...
So I can take back whats mines one day...

-"Unknown Fan"

Then she hears someone in her hotel room, and she hears her bathtub running in the bathroom. She enters the bathroom, and turns it off and enters her room to see a "Fan" in a Demos mask busting out of the closet with a pipe, and he clocks her over the head with it. As she tries to grab something from her nightstand, she hits him with a clock, then the man hits her with a J-Bomb on the table. He then takes off the mask to reveal Tommy, who looks at the downed Lycana.

"I wish it didn't come down like this... I don't mean to hurt the lady of X-Treme in this condition, and I know you been in this kinda position before. But I will say this, you did the most shit you can do against a man like Alias, which I commend you for. Lycana, i've had my eyes on you since that time we linked up at that bar.. good times... but now, shit done changed. You might be the X-Treme champion now, but one day... me and you shall dance in the fire for it down the line, but for now..."

Tommy instructed one of the hotel employees to wear a XWF Ref shirt, and he kneels on his knees and he places his hands on her shoulders as he stares at her eyes, the same one's that caught his attention. Then he signal's the ref to count the fall..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
JimCaedus (05-31-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-31-2021, 04:30 PM

Lycana had thoroughly been enjoying her whopping fourteen hours of peace and quiet.

Then Tommy had to come along and ruin things for her. At least he didn't try to go for her feet. She was pretty damned ticklish and might have kicked and accidently on purpose busted him in the face or something. It would have his own fault to be honest. She wouldn't have felt bad.

She kicks out, flings him off and kneels on his chest.

"Thanks for starting to run me a bath... But I prefer to bathe in blood- keeps the skin young or some shit. I never bothered to fact check it. And I'm not opposed to it being yours."

She leans in reeeeeeeeal close so he can get a better look into her eyes since he's so damn fascinated. Maybe it was her cornea. Although she did have a rather sexy sclera. Dat tear duct tho.

"Kiss kiss darling! It was great catching up."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lycana's post:
JimCaedus (05-31-2021)