Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking Monkey Part 8
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-30-2021, 09:39 AM

It's dark. It's cramped. There's a few dead bodies. This closet sucks. It's been a couple of hours since Graves was put down by one Tommy Gunn.

"There's got to be a way out of here!"

"Weren't you locked up here for a year or something before?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't look for an exit then!?"

Graves looks away ashamed.

"No... I was sad."

This is normally where Gilly would come in and call Graves a , but for some reason he's been pretty quiet since arriving here.

"You were sad? SAD!? So you what, sat in here a cried yourself to sleep for a year?"

"NO!"

Graves says sharply!

"I used the time to reflect on my career and all of the people who lied to me, fucked me over, and USED ME time and time again... and the fact that the only one who didn't. I terrorized! When I finally did bust out of here, my first point of order was to make shit right with her. Or as right as I could. I think we're okay now? I dunno. We don't really talk. UGH! My life is so fucked up!"

Graves springs to his hands and knees and begins feeling around the room. searching for an air vent, a window, ANYTHING that might help him escape this room and continue his quest to return to the XWF full fucking time!

"I've gotta get out of here! I've just gotta!"

Graves continues to search, patting walls, the ceiling, EVERYTHING! Finally his hand slips across a peg. Wait, it's a closet WITHIN the closet! Holy shit! Graves opens the door and feels around. This room isn't very large. Maybe 3x3 or so. It seems to just contain a few shelfs with Rubbermaid's on them. Graves begins pulling the totes down and digging through them. Maybe something in one of these can help use bust the door down or... UGH! I don't know! He digs and digs finding various things. A useless crowbar. A stupid led pipe. Speaking of pipes, one of the boxes labeled 2015 was chocked full of meth pipes. Like LOADS of them. Anyway, eventually Graves finds something that sparks his interest. A spud of the golden variety nestled safely inside of a tub marked 's Desk. Graves eyes light up from the golden hue as he cups in in his palms. He stands tall with a firm grip on the magical spud!

"A SECOND POTATO! WITH THIS POWER, I CAN SET EVERYTHING RIGHT!"

In a flash Graves changes before your eyes.

[Image: GRAVYSBACK.png]

"POTATO! TAKE ME TO THE MOON!"

And in a second flash he's gone! Sammy sits in shock for a moment before snapping out of it and digging through the same box that Graves found the second Golden potato in. To his surprise, Sammy finds that THE ENTIRE BOX is FULL of GOLDEN POTATOES!

Excited, Sammy grabs one and stands short!

"POTATO! TAKE ME BACK HOME!"

Nothing happens.

"The hell? This one must be broken!"

Sammy grabs another and tries once more!

"POTATO! TAKE ME BACK HOME!"

And nothing...

This continues on for a while.

Sammy never escapes.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Dolly Waters (05-30-2021), JimCaedus (05-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-30-2021)