Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking Monkey Part 7
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-30-2021, 07:55 AM

We pick up with Graves some time later as he walks down a small city street.

[Image: Darkman-Character.jpg]

"My face really hurts... What the hell!"

"MY FACE! And of course it hurts! You got us mauled by a fucking bear you idiot!"

Let me tell you, it's rough living with Gilly in your head (ask Lane), even if that Gilly isn't actually Gilly. Fortunately for Graves, his injuries and blood loss have him too discombobulated to care at the moment.

"I... I think I'm going to be sick....."

He's not though. He just passes out and falls to the cool hard cement of the sidewalk. It must be tough not being the magically invincible warrior who feels no pain and heals super quick right about now!

"UhhHhhh..hh..."

Some time passes. No idea how long. Eventually, Graves awakens once again, but as he does, he realizes that he's somewhere unfamiliar, yet familiar. It's cold, it's dark, but it's not a early 2000's goth promo... It's!

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

"OH SON OF A BITCH!"

Graves finds the door thanks to the thin line of light illuminating from beneath it. He begins to pound repeatedly with both hands while screaming out for Lane.

"LANE YOU FUCKING ASS! LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Suddenly a voice calls out from the darkness behind him.

"That won't do you any good. Trust me!"

Graves turns in a hurry, shocked that someone is in the room with him. Well, someone that's alive. Yeah, most of these guys have been locked away so long without food and water that... Well, you get it, and that's what THEY get! I guess you shouldn't be a fucking Pest huh? Any who, back to Graves.

"Who said that?"

"It's me, Sammy!"

Graves has to think for a minute.

"Sammy?"

The thinking did no good!

"Yeah, Sammy, as in Samuel Madison!"

"Uh..."

"Dem Niggas! The tag team! You and Cadryn dressed up like us and stole our tag team title shot a couple of years ago?"

"Sorry, not ringing any bells. What are you in for Sammy?"

"THell if I know! I'm not even sure where HERE is! All I knows is one minute I'm about to take a post workout shower, and the next I wake up here!"

"Hmm... Lane must have deemed you too risky for TV."

"No way, I don't even work for that asshole anymore. I'm with bWo now!"

"bWo? What the fuck is that? Some bush league for XWF castaways?"

"Uh, sorta, I guess? You haven't heard of the bWo? How's that possible?"

"Because I don't watch shitty wrestling? It's XWF or bust!"

"Okay, wow. Way to shit on something you've never seen. Glad to see you haven't changed a bit... Well... Sorta..."

Graves, losing interest in the conversation already, turns back to the door and begins to pound.

"Goddamn it Lane! LET ME OUT!!!"

Suddenly the door kicks open. Unfortunately for Graves, it opens inward. Graves is knocked to the ground as the blinding light of the outside hallway temporarily blinds him. A figure walks into the doorway as Graves pushes up to his feet.

"Vinnie?"

"Nope!"

Tommy Gunn? His suspicions are quickly confirmed as he finds the large automatic riffle aims squarely at his chest before a barrage of rubber bullets smack against his flesh and knock him back to the ground!

"HOLY SHIT! AHHH! STOOOP!"

Maybe 50 or so rounds later, Tommy does stop and rests his riffle on his shoulder.

"You're not leaving. So shut up and get settled. you're going to be here for a while."

"Hey! What about me! What am I doing here!?"

"I don't know who you are."

"Sammy Madison!"

"Yeah, no clue. Just shut up and don't make me come back. Both of you!"

Tommy slams the door shut and proceeds to lock the deadbolt, and the other one, and the other one, plus the chain lock, and the lock bar, oh, and for extra security, he locks the door knob as well by twisting that little thing on it. So secure!

"Well that's that. I guess we're stuck in here."

"Uhhh...uhhh..."

The scene fades out after Graves falls unconscious once more.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
JimCaedus (05-30-2021)