Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
Morbid's Angels/If you're scared go to Church
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-29-2021, 09:40 PM

We are now getting closer and closer to Leap of Faith on the Moon. An event that many will remember for a very long time. An event that will feature one of the most insane cards ever put together. Every single title will be on the line. You have former Universal Champions fighting for the TV and Hart Titles. You have a massive Universal Title match where Robert Main will finally get his hands on Chris Page. You have the possibility of seeing a lot of new champions crowned and all of it done on the Moon. And on top of all that you will have the Leap of Faith match itself where you will see a lot of big dogs get in the ring for their chance at a briefcase of their own. You have people making comebacks like Jim Caedus to legends like Dock to guys who are considered to be the best in the world like Corey Smith all competing in one of the craziest matches ever put together and it will all be done on the Moon.

I don't think it would be possible to try and put together a better card than the one that will take place at Leap of Faith with such big matches and so much on the line. For me, it will be my very first TV Title defense and against none other than a former two-time Universal Champion in Morbid Angel. I may talk my shit but there is no way that I'm going to take Morbid lightly. I know that you don't just stumble into being Universal Champion and if you do you damn sure don't do it twice. The competition now may be better than it's ever been but that does not mean that Morbid Angel doesn't have what it takes to sneak up on me and take my belt away.

The thing is I'm locked the fuck in. And I just don't think that Morbid is. Not the way I am. He may want it, but there's no way he wants it more than I do. I plan on being one of the best Television Champions this company has ever seen and this is going to be a great way to get that started by getting a win over a former Universal Champion and number 12 on the XWF's Top 50 List.

First though. First I'm going to have a little bit of fun. I'm currently in Florida about to be at a place called Morbids Angels. Yeah I know...corny. But I found this place on google as a place that is supposed to have some of Morbids followers. I want to meet these freaks and see what they're all about. Of course, they are in Florida of all places. As I pull up to the address it feels like I have the wrong place as all I see is a small shack. This can't be a church, can it?

As I pull up I see three complete morons walk out and over towards the car. I expect them to be a little suspicious of a black guy out here. Especially if their anything like Morbid and probably haven't met many black people in their lives. I get out of the car and walk over to meet three of the dumbest people I've ever encountered. Only one of them ever really says anything.

"Is this Morbids Angels?"

Yeah, that's us.

I googled this place. I this one of Morbid Angels church's?

Yeah...well...kinda. We are Morbid's Angels.

So you guys worship Morbid?

That's right we do. We are Morbid's Angels.

Yeah, you said that already.

Yeah, but do you get it?

Get it?

I got it but man are these guys morons. This was probably a mistake.

You know...Morbid's Angels...kinda like Charlie's Angels...

Oh no, I get it...it's just pretty lame.

We're just like them!

They were three hot chicks though.

Yeah they were...

And you guys are just three ugly ass dudes.

His face gets kind of dejected as he realized that they were indeed just three ugly dudes.

Where's the church? This just looks like a trailer. And where are all the other followers?

Oh, it's just us here. We wanted to keep it just 3 of us because of the Charlie's Angels thing.

It's just you three here?

That's right. We hope to one day meet Morbid.

Wait you guys haven't even met him?

Well, technically he doesn't know who we are. We've sent him lots of letters, emails, tweets, but he still hasn't responded but we know he will.

So basically you guys are just fans?

No, we worship him. He is the best...

Well...I dunno about all that...

He's a former 2 time Universal Champion!

Yeah but that was almost a decade ago...

He's the number one wrestler ever in XWF History! There's a list and everything!

Well...he's 12 on the Top 50 and that doesn't even include the Hall of Legends. But close I guess...

He is a legend! And the best wrestler in XWF History!

Yeah, well that's just not true at all. Like none of that.

He used to the best! He was Universal Champion!

One of the quiet ones in the back chimes in.

YEAH! He used to be the best!

Yeah, but even if he was the best back then. That's a long ass time ago. How long have you guys been out here worshipping him?

He's about to be the best once again! He's gonna be the TV Champion at Leap of Faith!

YEAH! He's gonna beat that black guy. We all know black guys aren't championship material. No offense blackie.

None taken.

Well, we better go back inside and get ready for supper. We'd invite you in but I don't think Ma would let you eat with us. On account of you being black and all. No offense.

Again, none taken. You guys live out here with your mom?

Yeah, she's the one who told us about Morbid and made us the Morbid Angels. She's been a fan of his forever.

That makes sense. That motherfucker is old.

All of a sudden the door to the shack swings open and out comes a big, fat, old white woman walk out wearing her nightgown and carrying a shotgun which was enough for me to get my black ass right back in my car and drive off. I'm not getting my ass killed out here. Not before I get my ass to the Moon.

It's all fun and games but at Leap of Faith it's going to be my time to prove that I'm not a fluke. It's going to be my time to show that I am going to be the XWF Television Champion for a long time. Morbid Angel will be the first of many names that I beat on my way to becoming on of the best TV Champions this company has ever seen.

I've proven over the past few months that I belong in the XWF. Now it's time for me to start proving that I'm one of the best wrestlers the XWF has to offer. It doesn't matter who gets put in front of me. I am going to knock them all down one at a time. Leap of Faith is going to be one hell of a Pay Per View and I promise you that Andre Dixon will leave his mark on it. The scene fades to black.

Just when I thought Morbid Angel couldn't possibly disappoint me more than he already has this year, you go and disappoint me even more with that first promo. You gave me nothing to work with. Hell...you didn't even say my name. Not once. Hello? Your opponent here. You did know that you have a match at Leap of Faith for the fucking TV Title right?

And while you gave me nothing to work with I gave you plenty. Now that's where you should've come out, all big and bad, and tell me I need to watch my mouth. You then tell me all the great things you've done in the XWF and how you have nothing to prove. Especially to me. You're kind of a legend. Put me in my place dawg. I've only been here a few months bruh. Don't let me mushroom slap you like that and not even retaliate. I was hoping you would bring some heat with that second promo. I was hoping you would tell me to put some respect on your name. Tell me you're gonna kick my ass. Even if neither of us really believe it.

Just do SOMETHING Morbid...

[Image: 5bgjoe.jpg]

And right when I thought you were going to come out and do something big. Come out and make a statement and put me in my place. You come out with that second promo. You finally came out and talked your shit. I'm proud of you for that. You did it. Even if that shit talk was terrible at best and pretty fuckin' racist. Not much to say about me, huh? Gotta talk about black people, huh?

And to think I actually respected your ass before that promo. Now I see why you're such a has been. Is that really the best you've got?

Why did it sound like some shit a first grader would say at recess?

"You fuck your sister...oh and you're black!"

Really bruh? You fight one black dude and immediately take it there? I'll get to that bullshit later though. First, can we address how you think you've changed for the better since back when you were a Universal Champion? Mind explaining that one to us? Is it the part where you barely compete and when you do you're a shell of what you used to be? Or is it the part where you're nowhere near a Universal Title contender? Is that what makes you better now than when you were?

Even you had to convince yourself. You went from saying you used to be great to saying that you still are great but then backtracked to saying that you're pretty damn good. Or should I say that you would settle for being pretty damn good. Well, I'm sure your bum ass would. You're nowhere near being considered as pretty damn good. Not anymore at least. I didn't want to be the one to just break it to you like this but you're a bum. A nobody. A fuckin' loser. Don't believe me? Let's look back at your year a little bit.

On the May 5th Warfare you were given a shot at NEd Kaye and the HArt Title. A shot that you probably didn't deserve. What did you do with it? You dropped the ball and took an L to Ned. And while he's a good wrestler, I think I've proven that I'm better.

Then there was March Madness where you were given another title shot. This time a shot at Alias and the X-Treme Title. Obviously, you didn't win that one. I think we all know you're not on his level and that's not a knock on you. He's just that good. And you? Well if you used to be that good, you're not anymore. Moral of the story: another title shot, another loss. I'm kinda starting to see a pattern here. It's like they are trying to make you relevant again in any way possible and you just keep dropping the ball.

Then there was your match with Mastermind against Them No Good Bastards for a shot at becoming number one contenders for the tag titles. Another time you were given a shot at something you didn't deserve. No surprise here that you lost it as well. Taking a lot of L's my guy.

I was honestly wondering if you have even won a single match this year so I went back and looked and finally found you winning a match all the way back in February where you beat Barney Green in a match.

Didn't you tell me that it would be ignorant of me to think that they would throw me a gimmie match like Barney Green for my first title defense? The same Barney Green that is pretty much your only win this year? Damn bro. Did you just tell everyone that you can only win gimmie matches? Any time you've been put up against real competition your ass has been smoked. Damn bro...you can't even make that shit up. You're literally doing my job for me.

From hilarious comments like that to insanely racist comments like 99% of black people from Atlanta, GA think their the best shit ever. You know a lot of black people from Atlanta bro? My guess is you don't know a lot of black people period. You even went on to say that I'm arrogant and ignorant. The irony there is through the roof. Imagine you thinking that I'M the ignorant one. You claim 95% of all black people believe in Jesus, and worship him. Where'd you pull that number from my guy? You out polling the blacks? Is that why you can't win shit in the ring because you're doing God's work by finding out all these great statistics about black people?

Oh and as far as your steroid comment goes. Naw fam. I've never touched any steroids, HGH, none of that shit. I'm au natural my guy. I know it's hard to believe for someone like you who needs the stuff but I don't and never have. I would never put that shit in my body. Everything I've got I've gotten from hard fuckin' work. You claim that everyone does steroids and then claim that means I also do steroids. That's a cap. It's funny to me that you just think everyone is on the shit and even worse so that you think everyone needs it. There's plenty of athletes in the world who become great WITHOUT steroids. And me? I'm a natural fuckin' athlete.

I appreciate the compliment though. I know I look jacked. I know I look good. I know I look like I'm probably on that shit.

Then you went on to tell me to get some new material and then yourself came out with the same old shit that everyone else says about me joining B.o.B. I know that you get that winning is tough. Because...for you...it is tough. For me though? Line them up and I'll put them down. Go back and watch EVERY single one of my matches and tell me ONE time where I needed B.o.B.'s help to win the match? Even one. You can't because I do this shit by my damn self. Do I have their back? You're god damn right I do. Do I need them to win? Never have, never will.

Look...you've done a lot in this business and in the XWF and I do respect that. I respect the list of names you've beaten. I respect your title history. I respect all of that. That's why when I saw this was my match for Leap of Faith I was excited. I'm always up for beating a top 50 wrestler. As many as I can beat I'm going to beat. But I don't respect you. Not anymore at least. Because how great is Morbid Angel really?

You're number 12 on the Top 50 list. Which normally would be insanely good. But your case is a little different. You're a two-time Universal Champion. This means there are people above you on the list who never even held the belt. Think about that for a second. Are you great or were you just lucky? I'm starting to think it was the latter.

And I'm sorry to be the one to break this shit to you like this. I don't get my jollies by shitting on old men like yourself and pointing out how overrated you are. Oh wait... that is what gets me going, isn't it? But love me or hate me you know that I'm going to come out here and give you that raw, uncut shit. I'm not going to sugarcoat it no matter who you are and what you've done. I'm not going to respect you for things you've done in the past when you currently ain't shit.

The truth is Morbid Angel was lucky to be here in the era he was. Because now? Now he has more than proven that he's not one of the best wrestlers here. Not even close. He's proven time after time that he's not championship material anymore and at Leap of Faith he's going to prove it again except this time it's going to be on the Moon. I'm about to show everyone why I'm the FUTURE of this company and why Morbid is the PAST.

I'm gonna end this with some lyrics from one of my favorite rappers of all time in Ice Cube that pretty much sums up this match for me.

If you a scared motherfucker go to church (GO TO CHURCH)
If you a gutter motherfucker do your dirt (A DO YOUR DIRT)
If you a down motherfucker put in work (A PUT IN WORK)
IF you a crazy motherfucker go berzerk (A GO BERZERK!)

You see I'm a crazy, down, gutter motherfucker, and I'm about to go berserk when I put in this work and put you in the dirt. You? You're a scared motherfucker and I'm about to send your ass to church...

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
Dolly Waters (05-30-2021), JimCaedus (05-29-2021), Lycana (05-30-2021), Morbid Angel (05-30-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-29-2021), Theo Pryce (05-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-29-2021)