Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
Loves forgotten child, born into the wild
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-29-2021, 06:44 PM

Somebody told me, I know where to go.
Somebody showed me, I was last to know.

Sell me down the river,
Sell me down the river,
Sell me down the river,
Sell me down the river.

What I wanted, is what I wanted...
What I wanted is what she wanted.

Unfriendly feelings, down on wounded knees
Unfriendly reasons, some blind mother's need

As the chilling breeze blew along and Lycana was preparing to give the signal to attack. Marf’s bold blue eyes bulged in curiosity and amazement as he saw the pack of werewolves coming out into the open. The moon lights up the clearing, showing all of them stepping out from the trees along with a short Asian woman. Marf squints and immediately freezes up as he notices her eyes are glowing blue. He realizes right away who she is and he tenses up, trembling with rage now. He growls something about the blue eyed woman being all his.

His own voice sounded far off to him as he focused on ole blue eyes. Marf wasn’t sure if she had spotted him but something in him was giving a strong feeling she knew he was there. Lycana’s voice echoes in the background to start the attack as the other side is now rushing at them. Marf looks over and watches the werewolves collide and clash with one another, loud growling and howling becoming the soundtrack of the night. Marf looks back over but can’t spot the blue eyed bitch anymore. He dodges past several wolves battling as he heads for the tree line where she was.

Marf hops past a pair of dueling werewolves, passing so closely he can smell the nasty coppery smell of their blood. He races down the hill where two of the opposing wolves have cornered one of the werewolves from Lycana’s pack. Marf tackles one of the werewolves and knocks it over before running past them. The two opposing wolves turn and watch Marf which allows the werewolf from Lycana’s time to hop up, grab the closer wolf and rip it’s jaw clean off, killing it. The other one turns in time to have it’s own jaw torn off as well while Marf goes through the trees some more.

Something catches his eyes and he looks over and sees a faint blue glow in the woods. Marf heads towards it and stumbles through the thick bush and trees to a much smaller opening with a bright pool of water. Marf gets closer to the clear water and he can see Lycana floating at the bottom, looking lifeless. His eyes go wide in horror as he races closer and dives into the water. It’s only as he’s about to hit the cold, spring water that he realizes Lycana was behind him and couldn’t possibly be here. He hits the water and immediately sinks to the bottom.

Marf looks around in panic as he continues to plummet down endlessly before there’s finally no light left. He crashes into the floor of this now deep pool of water, smashing through it and proceeding to drop several feet and slamming into the cold, dirty ground. While the werewolves are battling it out in a bloody war all around him, Marf’s eyes have rolled into the back of his head and he’s slumped against a large oak tree. There’s a faint hint of red on the edges of his fully white eyes.

In the dreamworld, Marf is pulling himself up slowly. He looks around at his surroundings, the cold stone floor of the old castle being recognized quickly. He was in the basement of Baphomet’s castle. Marf is shoved back to the floor by Andrew Logan. He steps back from Marf and joins Geri Vayden, Lycana, Ash Quinn and the Baphomet. They all stare at Marf with distaste and appear to be upset with him or possibly even disgusted. Marf scrambles back and then gets to his feet.

Marf: What the hell is this? How’d I get here?

Baphomet: Silence! You’ve failed us all, you’ve failed the Left Hand!

Marf: The fuck are you talking about? You’re either dead or in a coma, whatever it is you left us behind. Don’t put that shit on me. Only one that failed was y...

Marf is cut off as a big fist from Andrew Logan knocks him back. Ash and Geri grab hold of Marf while Logan beats on him for a moment until they hold him down on his knees. He tries to push himself back up and catches Logan’s fist this time. He slams it into Ash to knock her off. Marf gets back up and throws a heavy fist at Geri but she ducks and bites into his leg. Marf hollers out in pain and then Logan slams a meaty forearm across the back of Marf’s head to knock him back down. Ash and Geri grab hold of him again and Logan helps keep him down as he looks up at the Baphomet.

Baphomet: You fucked up for the last time, Marf. Now you put the price, with your life and your soul.

Lycana hands a large sword to Baphomet. His eyes flash blue for a moment as Marf realizes what’s happening. He struggles to break free but Lycana turns and drills a fist into his nose, shattering it and causing a stream of blood to quickly begin running down his chin. Baphomet takes the sheath off the sword and lines it up with Marf’s stomach. He pulls back and prepares to plunge the sword into him as Marf shakes his head to focus. He looks Lycana in the eyes suddenly and she can’t look away.

Marf: It’s not going down like this. Help me.

Marf’s eyes flash with red and this causes Lycana’s eyes to flash red for a brief moment as well. She turns and swiftly kicks Baphomet in the side of his knee, causing him to buckle and drop the sword. Logan and Geri go after Lycana while Marf bursts to his feet and throws Ash into the wall. He sprints away from the chaos as Baphomet cries out in anger. Marf ducks down a few darker corridors and then hides in a small room. He closes his eyes and placed a hand on the cool, stone wall. Marf’s begins to shiver and sweat as a door manifests suddenly on the wall in front of him.

Marf opens the door and sees nothing but blackness and space. He steps through and falls forward, plunging through the nothingness before jolting into his body. Marf shakes his head and looks at the large oak tree, slowly getting to his feet. He can hear the war still going on behind him. He looks around in the weird little opening he’s in and the pool of water is gone. Marf does a double take and spots the Asian woman crouched against a tree, her eyes closed and glowing blue. Marf quietly approaches her as she seems to be in the dreamworld still. He stands over her and cracks a mean smile.

Marf: Welcome to my world, bitch!

Marf wraps his massive hands around her brittle throat and squeezes tightly. The woman sputters for a moment before he eyes finally open wide and she realizes she’s caught. Marf pulls her directly in front of his face so she can only look into his eyes. They shiver and tears well up as she desperately tries to fight him off. Marf glares into her eyes and sneers while crushing her windpipe and throat with his powerful hands. He watches with sick satisfaction as the life fades from her eyes, the blue becoming duller.

Just as Marf is finishing her off, Rolfe steps out of the trees and spots him. He slowly looks around and sees nobody else is around. He stalks up behind Marf who isn’t aware he’s even there. Marf is too preoccupied with killing the blue eyed Djinn to notice Rolfe now just a few feet behind him, breathing heavily and seething now. We fade out as Rolfe is about to attack Marf...

Likely pre-recorded before the war...

Marf: Ahh yes, another one of these lovely chats. Look at you two go, working overtime to prove to everyone how the Dissentients are not a threat. How you’re not afraid of us and it’s not a big deal being in this match. About how you’re not even going to break a sweat in this match, all the while as I watch your obnoxious and redundant promos and see those lines of sweat trickling down the sides of your disgusting faces. Sorry, guess I’m not supposed to point that out and wreck your special little moments together.

Always so co-dependant on one another to get through what seems like the same promo time and time again. Just move around different tag team names and it’s essentially the same shit, different day with you two fuckabillys. Although you did slip one little new spot in with a nod to my Canadian heritage, so thanks for that I guess? Honestly though, if I went and pulled the tapes from Snowjob I might not be able to tell the difference between your lame promos. All the same insults about how we have no business being here and yet here we are yet again.

Marf spreads his arms for a moment in mockery.

Marf: You don’t want to take us seriously and disrespect us, that’s on you. Part of the ole Bastard shtick or something I suppose. I know a whole bunch of other teams that played that card at tag team turmoil. Lycana and I walked into that Warfare and ate everyone alive. We laid them flat like we fucking said we would and earned ourselves another shot at the tag team championships. A fair, two on two shot against Them No Good Bastards. Doesn’t matter to me it will be a glass tables match anymore than it taking place on the god damn moon. What more do you want out of that?

Marf turns and looks off camera and shakes his head like we are done here. Suddenly he puts up his hands like he’s just messing around.

Marf: Oh right, I guess I’m supposed to brag about that shit aren’t I? Well warm up your alphaghetti or whatever gross slop you trash hippos feast on and pull up a seat. When we stepped up to the plate for tag turmoil, everyone wrote us off the same way you two have. We walked in and thrashed the thugz. Eds and Demos walked in and we eviscerated and destroyed them. Then came the Avalanche assholes Cooper and Stone. We crushed and smashed them to the ground. All of that, while you two fuckheads were sitting front row watching. We went through that Hell with the deck stacked against us and took the win.

Now we’re going to walk into this new Hell, just like y’all so kindly pointed out actually. Yeah I did say it before, we would be walking into Hell to take your tag titles. I supposed I did make a mistake by saying I’d be defending the Television championship too but shit what was I supposed to say at the time?

Marf stops and uses a more mocking tone of voice.

Marf: Oh jeez uh Mike Tom or Tom Michaels, or whoever the fuck is interviewing me. I guess I have this tv title and ah jeez, I dunno if I’ll have it by Leap of Faith.

Marf stops and shakes his head, his face filled with disgust.

Marf: Now I’m sorry but did you mention us costing you at Snowjob? Yeah, sure that must have been it. Not the fact that you two buffoons were so busy show boating you barely fit into the match. I can just as easily point at you pair of fuckwads for costing the Dissentients the match. You twats had to go back and try again while we were never given that opportunity. Instead we had to deal with a booking staff constantly trying to show horn us into separate singles categories. Marf off to the TV title match he never asked for but wound up winning by making one of the longest reigning television champions quit. Lycana into the Shooting Star division she didn’t care about.

Not only were the bookers convinced we would do better apart, our own supposed leader was pushing for us to take singles titles and not bother with the tag titles. The Dissentients navigated their way through basically everyone trying to stop their success and still wound up earning a tag team championship title shot. Go figure. And regardless of all the people here trying to discredit anything we did because of being associated with the Left Hand, we haven’t once stopped marching forward. And in the process, we’ve done what we need to do in our own fucking ways to get where we are. You lads can do your best to shut down what we’ve already accomplished in a short time but it doesn’t change the fact that we are standing here ready to take those titles anyway.

You know what, let’s go back a sec here I just want to really help y’all understand what we did to get here. After the fall of whatever the fuck you wanna call it if the Left Hand, we had our immediate targets due to multiple traitors. We basically retired Tula but Ash Quinn somehow kept eluding us. So despite being booked as singles competitors, we found a way to get her sweet little ass. Lycana played along in the Shooting Star division and got herself into a triple threat match for the title against Betsy Granger and our old pal Ash. Lycana brutalized Ash and left her for Betsy to finish off, setting up a pay per view showdown between Ash and Lycana which cost Ash another loss as well as the loss of a few pints of blood.

But don’t worry, Lycana still faced Betsy one on one later and whipped her little ass too. That of course was not enough. After being pushed into the Television division I forced the champ to quit and beg for mercy before taking the title. I used that title to convince Ash Quinn into a match against me. I told her the title would be on the line even though it was a Wednesday and not billed that way. I pulverized her body that night in a way that changed her forever. Now ask yourself this, when was the last time you saw Ash Quinn? Sorry to disappoint, but she’s never going to be seen wrestling ever again.

Then came tag team turmoil. We signed up so they couldn’t deny the Dissentients being booked together. I got what I needed from the TV title, I didn’t care about it anymore. I defended it against that waste of lard Fatwood before Dixon just barely pried it away from my distracted grip. I should thank him really, since then all of my energy has boiled up to focus on you two loudmouthed dumbasses. Don’t get me wrong, I had fun being television champion but my heart is after those tag straps. And so is Lycana’s. And I’m going to make sure she gets what she wants.

That’s not a guess, an assumption, a dream or a long lost wish, it’s a fucking fact. The Dissentients walk into Leap of Faith and take the tag team titles, plain and simple. We walk out of there new champs and run the division for as long as we fucking feel like. And as for tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass? Well at least they’ll have a cool new nickname. Them Former Tag Champs. It’ll free up some time for you two cottage sharts to focus more on those masturbation sessions you’ve been having together. Certainly explains y’all’s...chemistry. See you on the moon, boys.

We start to fade out as Marf chuckles and turns away but then suddenly he stops and lunges back to the camera.

Marf: Oh and last but not least...FUCK BoB! For all you twits and twinks on Twitter that’s #fuckBoB!

And now we finally fade out...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Marf's post:
JimCaedus (05-29-2021), Lycana (05-29-2021), Theo Pryce (05-30-2021)