Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking Monkey Part 2
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-27-2021, 04:39 PM

We return to the hillside sometime later. The sun is almost set as a crisp cool 69 degree Fahrenheit 6 mile per hour breeze gently blows in. Micheal has fallen asleep against a tree. Gilly lies sleeping in his limp grip.

" "

Gilly talks in his sleep.

"You're all !... Suck my dick! ... Hot ass wife! Mmmmm Mia!"

Gilly's words slowly wake Gravy from his slumber.

"You do the work and I'll edit my lines."

Graves eyes fly open after being reminded of that time Graves and Gilly were once a team!

"What!? No way! Not this time! Wake up Gilbert!"

Graves slaps Gilly conscious!

"You're pulling your weight this time around!"

If a penis can look angry, this is the look it would have. Gilly is livid!

"What the fuck are you talking about!"

"Lethal Lottery, all those years ago! Remember? I dragged your ass past Robert fucking Main of all people, and youi didn't do shit to help! Remember!?"

"I remember you coming up with that dumb fuck promo where we got into a bar fight before the match!"

Graves eyes widen!

"What!? Bullshit! That awful idea was yours!"

"See, I did contribute!"

Graves is caught off guard by that slick reply. It confuses him momentarily!

"Yeah, well that's all you contributed, and it was the most basic bullshit you could have came up with outside of house show promo!"

"Are you fucking kidding me!? You're here shamelessly ripping off Hero Xtreme, and you're shitting on my promo skills!? Suck my fucking super dick you super fucking !"

Graves glares!

"SERIOUSLY! STOP SAYING THAT!"

Peter uncharacteristically keeps his trap shut. Graves uses the silence to think.

"You're right! We can't expect to get our jobs back just by ripping off the greatest promo the XWF has ever seen. We need to revolutionize it and make it something special that we can call our own!"

"Oh yeah, and how are you going to do that?"

Gilly asks snarky, causing Graves to once again go into deep thought.

"I've got it! Instead of sitting on this hill for two weeks jerking off like Xtreme did, why don't we use all of this promo time to chronicle our return to the XWF and our trip around the world to Mongolia!"

"That sounds like a stupid idea! We should just go to my house and talk shit between fucking my wife!"

"Uh, yeah, let's try my idea first!"

"Your idea sucks! Stop being a and let's go peg Maria Brink!

Graves stands up as the sun fully sets and darkness engulfs him.

"Nope, women make the legs week. Haven't you even seen Rocky!? I wanna kick Mark's ass and get my spot on Anarchy back. Don't you want to be in the XWF again Petey? you've gotta miss it!"

"Hell no! I've been in seven XWF's since I left!"

Graves looks understandably confused.

"Wait, what do you mean you've been in sev- You know what, never mind. We need to figure out where we are and how to get to Mongolia!"

"I don't want to go to China!"

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
JimCaedus (06-08-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-28-2021)