Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored because other than Ozzy, BOB won't return my calls. SUP OZZY!?
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-24-2021, 07:28 AM

Micheal is sitting on a couch, a beer in one hand and the tv remote in the other. He flips through the channels, stopping on the xwf 24/7 channel where we see Alias doing Alias things. For us, he's just wondering around talking to himself. For him though, we're sure he's in a magical world that we only wish we could see!

"Ah a talking muffin!"

Maybe not. Graves tags a swig of beer and flips the channel. He sees a newscaster, 40's, with a blowup of Noam Chomsky talking about Noam Chomsky being attacked by a group of terrorists.

"What the fuck dude!? The worlds gone nuts!"

"Or you're just nuts! Ever think of that psycho!?"

He turns the channel to see weather. Everything seems normal. Until all of the weather people break out into hysterics, screaming about fire rain and the end of days.

"Goddamn, since i haven't been wrestling, the world has really gone to shit!"

"Oh yeah, it's all about you! Everything revolves around Mikey fucking Graves! What about me!? Maybe all this is happening because I was blacklisted from the XWF!"

Graves considers Gilly's point for a moment before shooting it down.

"No way dude! i remember when you were shit canned. there was a rainbow over the xwf headquarters for a full week!"

"Bullshit! Rainbows don't even show at night! I should know! I've extensively studied the weather my entire career!"

"This one did! It was fucking magical! But this? This is problematic! The world needs a Micheal Graves match and it needs it stat!"

The fire rain stops, and the weather peeps calm the fuck down and breath a sigh of relief. Graves flips the channel back to the news and our newscaster is now reporting that Noam Chomsky has single handedly subdued all of the terrorist!

"See Gilly! Just the thought of a Micheal Graves match today is setting the world back to order!"

Graves flips the channel back to the XWF 24/7 station. Alias is still just kind of wondering around and mumbling to himself.

"I don't see how they let this guy stick around! He's nuts! And weird shit always happens whenever he's around! n-e-wayz. You ready to get our hands dirty?"

"I don't have hands asshole!"

"Yeah, it's kinda comical that you can only possess my penis!"

"It's MY penis! and it's a SUPER DICK!"

"Sure is buddy, whatever you say, but this body is all mine, and I'm about to use it to kick some ass and grab us another one of those shinny 24/7 belts!"

Graves downs the remaining beer and tosses the bottle across the room where we can hear it smash against a wall. He then stands up and steps through the TV into Alias's world!

"What's Up?"

But Alias doesn't pay him any mind, and continues to walk around talking to people who aren't there. Graves rubs his palms together.

"Oh this is going to be easy!"

"Don't worry, you'll find a way to fuck it up!"

Graves grabs a big wooden plank that just happens to be laying near and smacks Alias across the back of the head with it! Alias drops to the floor out like a light.

"See! Easy as taking candy from a baby!"

Graves tosses the wooden plank to the ground and scoops up Alias's leg for the cover.

"And he wakes up and fucks you up in..."

"1!"

"2!!"

"TH-"

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
ALIAS (05-24-2021), JimCaedus (05-24-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-24-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-24-2021, 03:13 PM

In La La Land (It's a real place, guys, you just turn left. Any time. Just turn Left. Delusional cunts...), Alias is greeted by the talking muffin.

Oh wait, that's just Peter Gilmour's muffin top.

"I knew you were gonna come play," he smiles sweetly.

"SUCK MY SUPER DICK!" Graves's Gilly-weiner yells, for reasons.

"Present it." Alias commands. Gilly doesn't know what to do. Someone's called his bluff! His tiny dick might get exposed!

"You little dick!" Graves yells, oblivious to the double-meaning. "Hey! How is this conversation even happening? Aren't you supposed to be knocked out while I'm pinning you?"

"Oh yeah!"

THHHHWWWWP!

We're sucked out of La La Land, back to the boring real world.

Kickout!

Of course.

"Here it comes!" warns Gilly.

"Hey, do you still have that booty spud?" Alias asks, taking Gilly off guard again. "I feel like weird shit started happening when that turned up, and we could sort this world out if we made fries or something out of it."

Alias doesn't wait for a response. He just leaves.

Then he comes back.

Then he hits Graves with a narwhal.

"Told ya."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like ALIAS's post:
JimCaedus (05-24-2021), Lycana (05-24-2021), Miss Fury (05-24-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-24-2021)