Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
The frontline is everywhere, there’ll be no shelter here
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-22-2021, 03:08 PM

Determined.
To bring you all down with me,
Break you,
Beat down.
No more fucking empathy,
From me, for you
Fed up,
I've had enough.
Duality,
My war.
Existence.
Instigated controversy.
Lay down,
Sell out,
So wrong.

No one,
No one could ever understand.
My life's exhausted.
No one,
Pressure constricting.
So hard,
Like a stone.
Fight hard,
Break bones break.
No one,
This life, I’m in.

My world,
My rules,
My noose.
My world,
My rules,
Fuck you!

Our point of view opens by falling through a dark space, random images flashing by. A glimpse of the Television Title. A broken body floats by next, the identity unknown from here. Various members of BoB looking on menacingly. A fallen Charlie Nickles, mouthing the word help while blood pours from his broken face. An angry sun, a frozen warrior and a pool of blood all flash by. The spinning and flailing body of Marf whizzes by and goes falling to a now visible part of land. Marf drops through the clouds and goes screaming to the ground.

He winds up slamming into his go-kart and jolts to reality. Reaching up and adjusting his helmet so it doesn’t wreck his red cap, Super Marfio revs his engine. He looks to his left and nods at the pink kart with Princess Lycana in it ready to go. Just past her is Aluigias in his green kart. On the other side of Marfio, Vinnie Toad looks focused in his white kart. Next to him is Koopa Dixon looking as dipshitty as ever. Right after him is Yoshi followed by Bowser Bourbon and Donkey Knuckles. Marfio revs his kart once more as Lakuta is about to start the race.

GO!!!

Koopa Dixon burns out right off the bat while everyone else speeds off. Princess Lycana, Aluigias and Vinnie Toad emerge up front as everyone starts crossing the bridge. Bowser Bourbon and Donkey Knuckles bang into Marfio while Yoshi slips by them and joins the front three. They all begin making the first few sharp turns before hitting the first round of question blocks. Princess Lycana and Vinnie Toad booth get mushrooms and speed burst down the long stretch. Aluigias drops a banana that Yoshi narrowly avoids before dropping an egg.

Super Marfio swerved out of the way of both banana and egg while Bowser Bourbon hits the banana and spins out. He watches in frustration as everyone pulls away. Donkey Knuckles throws a banana way up front and nearly hits Vinnie Toad. Marfio uses his own speed boost from a mushroom to attempt catching up to the others. Coming downhill fast it’s Princess Lycana, Marfio, Aluigias, and Vinnie Toad hit the jump and the next set of question blocks as the soar over a massive hole and land on the track, speeding off.

Vinnie Toad gets another mushroom but right as he goes for a boost a fireball drops directly in his path and he speeds directly into it, exploding off of the track. From way back, Bowser Bourbon laughs at his handiwork. Princess Lycana uses a red shell right as Aluigias attempts to speed off with his own mushroom boost. Right as he goes for a sharp turn the red shell cracks Aluigias and sends him flying off the track. Marfio hits the turn and drops a banana in the middle of it while trying to catch up to Princess Lycana. Yoshi dodges the banana and tosses an egg at Marfio.

He just avoids the egg and then swerves again as a green shell comes screaming by, courtesy of Koopa Dixon. He tries to gain some momentum but Donkey Knuckles drops another banana in front of Marfio’s and Koopa Dixon hits both bananas and spins out of control before crashing into the wall and out of the race. Up front Princess Lycana, Yoshi and Marfio cross the second bridge and fourth set of question blocks. Yoshi flashes glowing blue eyes in Marfio’s direction before pulling out another egg. As they take a sharp turn together Marfio is trapped.

Suddenly Yoshi gets bumped into from Princess Lycana to stop the attack. Another fireball from Bowser Bourbon nearly lands on Marfio. Nobody hits it as Donkey Knuckles approaches but before he can avoid it Bowser Bourbon slams into him by accident and knocks him into the fireball. He yells out a half ass apology as Donkey Knuckles is wiped out now. Yoshi pulls out another egg and tosses it right in front of Princess Lycana, sending her reeling off track in the final stretch. She sails past Marfio and calls out to him to “use it” while he tries to understand.

Bowser Bourbon catches up to them finally as they all near the finish. Yoshi and Bowser Bourbon box Marfio in and block him. Yoshi turns back to Marfio, blue eyes glowing harshly as she smiles and laughs. Suddenly Marfio roars out and manifests the power of the star. His invincibility sends Bowser Bourbon and Yoshi crashing into the sides while Marfio races to the finish line, winning the race. Lakuta drops down to declare Marfio as the winner when he explodes in strange puffy guts and blood.

Marfio gets out of his kart and stares up the road where Yoshi is marching towards him. The glowing blue is almost enveloping Yoshi’s entire body. A flash of energy blasts towards Marfio, missing him but exploding his kart. He dives out of the way just in time.

Yoshi: I gave you more than enough warning but you just don’t stop, do you? Like the big stupid dog that can’t stop eating, now I have to put you down for good!

Marfio: I’m not going to stop and your blue ass sure as fuck isn’t about to either!

Yoshi, who looks nothing like Yoshi at all now, begins to form a blue ball of energy. She focuses on the ball as it grows larger while Marfio stands his ground. She tears back and then shoots the massive, blue glowing ball of energy directly at Marfio, causing a thunderous explosion. The blue eyed woman laughs for a moment but then stops as the dust finally clears. Marfio is still standing, flashing now with invincibility once again. He grins and makes his way towards her while she backs off.

Woman: How did you do that? This isn’t possible!

A blinding flash of blue goes off before she completely disappears. Marfio looks around before the ground underneath him opens up. He looks up and closes his eyes, letting himself fall into the nothingness. He drops quickly before slamming into himself back in bed, yelling out in surprise. Marf bounces out of the bed and to the floor while looking around in a panic. Lycana, startled awake, peeks over the side of the bed down at Marf, her eyes round with surprise.

Lycana: What happened?! Are you okay?

Marf: It was a dream...she was there again but...I scared her off somehow...

Lycana frowns slightly, not liking how often this woman was appearing in his dreams again, even with them being together. Maybe she was getting stronger, even if he had chased her off again.

Lycana: Did she say anything to you?

She offers him a hand, as if she could help him up. He slowly pushes himself off the floor anyway to seem like she helped him up.

Marf: She said something about being done with warnings and tried to explode me or some bizarre shit like that. Then she asked how I blocked it and disappeared on me.

Her face grows even more troubled as she regards him. Something wasn’t right. There were too many questions and not enough answers.

Lycana: Why is she coming after you so much?

She scoots back on the bed, giving him his spot back.

Lycana: And how are you blocking her from doing these things?

Marf: I’m not sure I just...I could feel myself not accepting defeat and then I manifested the power...

Lycana pulls her knees up to her chin, resting her chin on them as she wraps her arms around her legs. She studies his face, deep in thought, struggling to understand just what and who this woman was. Worry begins to creep in, but she tries to shake it off. The woman in the dream couldn’t really do anything. Could she?

Lycana: Something doesn’t feel right about all of this. I’m worried Marf.

He places a hand on her shoulder and looks at her.

Marf: I think as long as we stick together we are powerful...on an elite level.

Lycana: But so is she.

She shakes her head.

Lycana: But you beat her, and beat her alone, so that says something, right?

She inches her way closer to him, slipping under his arm, seeking to ward off the premonition of impending trouble.

Lycana: Maybe nothing will happen and its literally just a dream.

Marf looks at her once again and smiles, unconvincingly.

Marf: I somehow doubt it’s all a dream...

We fade out as the two sit together on the bed looking at one another with a hint of concern.

Sometime later, who knows when...

Marf: Well here we are, the long winding road to Leap of Faith is almost at it’s end. Them No Good Bastards and the tag team championships shine brightly at the end of the tunnel. Lycana and myself have not only talked the talked, we walked that damn walk too. We walked through the tag division, eating teams alive in the tag turmoil match. The Dissentients are the best tag team not wearing gold right now. We earned our shot and at Leap of Faith we are getting it. In a glass tables match nonetheless. Typical wild card booking at it’s best but it doesn’t matter.

Whether we faced the boys from BoB in a regular tag team affair or this ridiculous glass tables match we all know the outcome. There will be blood pouring from all four of us by the gallons. This isn’t just two popular teams squaring off, oh no. This is going to be nothing short of an ultra violent war. Each one of us will leave this fight much differently than when we enter. Two of us, Lycana and moi, will be leaving battered, bruised and with new tag straps. But you two lads I’m afraid will be a couple dozen pounds of gold lighter and ready for a long term stint in the hospital.

Marf runs a meaty hand across his face and along his thickening beard.

Marf: I’m sure there will be heaps of shit and creative insults being tossed around heading towards this showdown. Hell, we’ve already tore some chunks out of each other at Snowjob. And lest we forget the recent contract signing. The Dissentients were kind enough to let you lads walk out that night. Rumour has it that Thunder Knuckles is still picking the splinters out of his ass though. Spin it however you want, we’re coming for those titles. You fellas had your fun racking up title defenses over mediocre teams but now it’s time to face the best of the tag division. And we want your gold!

Marf grins nice and sickeningly wide while motioning around his waist.

Marf: Thunder Knuckles, the gives-no-shits rude crude dude of the duo. A fancy, unique jerking off hand motion for at least eighty percent of the English language. What happens when I put you through another table at Leap of Faith? What happens when that table is glass and the shards mangle your wrists. Your special little taunts, all compromised and ruined. Or maybe, one of Lycana or myself will straight up shatter your wrists for our own amusement. I don’t care who you are, a guy doing a jerk off motion with a broken wrist would be fuckin’ funny!

Maybe Bobby could whip up a clever rap about that experience. I’m sure you could come up with something delightful mister Bourbon, after all, I’ve seen what you can do over in the freestyle title area. Even though you’re not quite up to my level, you’re not entirely dogshit either, I’ll at least give ya that! And on the upside, you got those big ole arms to carry your broken little sparrow of a partner after you have both fallen. That way you can take your fat ass along with your buddy Dildo Baggins to the back of the line and wait your turn to face us again.

Now I know that last part might come off a smidge overwhelming but fear not comrades! Lycana and myself will easily run through the tag division and you will get your chance again one day. You just gotta be patient. Like the Dissentients were after Snowjob. Where you two fucks got another tag title shot while we had to run through the roster for several weeks. Yeah, we bided our god damn time, we waited our god damn turn and here we are. Whether it happened last month, this month or some other time in the future the end result is always going to be the same.

The Dissentients win the tag team titles. We haven’t stopped our long road to meeting that goal and Leap of Faith is the end of the line for Them No Good Bastards. Even if we have to rip these titles away from your cold, dead, BoB-loving hands we will. Everything from here on out is inevitable, your tag titles belong to us now...

Marf raises his arms while laughing, the seriousness deeply resting in his eyes completely overshadowing the laughter as we fade out.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Marf's post:
ALIAS (05-22-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-23-2021), JimCaedus (05-22-2021), Lycana (05-22-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-27-2021), Theo Pryce (05-27-2021)