Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
Four is A Crowd
Jordan Knoxville Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-21-2021, 03:07 AM

Perception is a dangerous environment.

It’s comfortable. It’s warming. It invites us into the folds of its soothing reality, but it’s within the depths of that actuality that the hazard dwells for its stability is but a snapshot in time.

Moving shadows of external forces disfigure the smiling presence of our awareness in seconds, leaving what was once certain safety and understanding in shattered pieces of doubt and fear… of nothingness.

Perception is mortal.

We must not be fooled by the desires of our senses, but rather prepared and minded for the challenges that are yet to come.

For the challenge… that is yet to come.

Jordan Knoxville stands alone in what looks like a run-down graveyard, he stands there arms crossed wearing a black suit, white shirt, and red tie.

‘The very worst of humanity has flashed behind my eyes, things from my darkest nightmares have come to life more times than I can count, and eventually, you adapt. The fear becomes minimal and complacent as very little scared me anymore.’

He pauses for a brief second as the wind whistles into the microphone.

‘Yet here I stand, looking down at this so-called Body Count, utterly paralyzed with that pure instinctual warning tearing at my spine and the tiniest of whispers rattling in my skull in a horrified tone telling me to run.’

A smirk emerges on the face of Knoxville as he slowly walks around the headstones.

‘The screams of those who suffered unimaginably and the sheer joyous laughter of the demonic madness that tore them asunder washes over me in an agonizing wave as that infernal house mocks the foolish humans who dared grace its presence.’

He stops in his tracks as he adjusts his tie and places one hand atop a degraded headstone.

‘The same foolish beings tried to prevent me from the success, Mikey you were the one who shelved me, unknowingly but you caused the issues that spiraled the actions that followed. Due to your recklessness you cost me the momentum I was building, the momentum I had gained… I promise that when our paths cross again you will not be so lucky.’

Jordan stands in-between a headstone and a crumbling tomb, he places his hand on the headstone and whispers something and then jumps up onto the tomb, he sits knees up arms resting on them.

‘We have, or should I say that I have the opportunity to shake this uneasy start, in order to do this I have to take the ever so coincidental phrase, the Leap of Faith to allow me to progress, but there is only one..well three issues with that…Borden, Hendricks and The War Criminal…’

Knoxville’s voice deepens with what some may perceive as concern and worry, he rubs the side of his head and looks into the camera with a slight tilt.

’ The issue isn’t for me, the issue is for the three of you. Ya see, the more I sit here and think of what could be, there is not just a win that is on the line there is the opportunity to challenge one of three Champions.’

Jordan smirks as he leans forward slightly.

‘ You hear what I am getting at?…you three have just been put in the match to give me a little bit of a challenge. Trust me, there is no challenge there, I have seen and fought bigger and stronger men than either one of you…Leap of Faith is the Rise of the Ripper…whilst we see the fall of every single one of you.’

Knoxville laughs as he jumps from the Tomb and turns his collar up as he walks away into the darkness of the night.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Jordan Knoxville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-21-2021), Andre Dixon (05-21-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-21-2021), JimCaedus (05-21-2021), Lycana (05-21-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-21-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-21-2021), Theo Pryce (05-21-2021)