Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP vs Lord Raab
Thrax Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-19-2021, 02:54 PM

Hello Raab, it’s me again.

Thrax steps out from behind a collection of empty meat hooks swinging from side to side in a refrigerator. Red lighting shines up from the corners of the floor, casting a scarlet glow upon Thrax as he walks nimbly between the swinging hooks.

We’re quite familiar with each other Raab. We have spent many anxious nights together. It has been a long while since I last saw you….do you still remember me?

Thrax kept dodging the meat hooks as he stepped between them as if he were dancing with the swinging hooks.

The sweat on your palms. The nervous twitching. The nagging feeling of fear that’s always gnawing away at the back of your mind. I have been with you before, Raab. My spirit has fed off of your doubt, your guilt, and your shame.

But you’re nothing special.

You’re just another notch in my belt. You’re just another carcass to hang from a hook. You’re just another body bag waiting to be zipped.

Thrax stood still in the space between two swinging hooks as the camera zoomed in on his face.

You’re just another lesser wrestler waiting to be dominated by the motherfucking Thrax.

Thrax snarled at the camera as he caught the hook hanging before him mid-swing. Thrax ripped the meat hook out of the ceiling causing a few pieces of rubble to fall from the ceiling. Thrax lifted the hook up high as he turned his head to inspect it.

I think you’re small enough to fit on this hook. You may be 6’4” 260 but there is more to a man’s weight than his gravitational pull. Your dreams, your aspirations, and your goals are as light as a feather. You’ve already done everything you set out to do in the XWF: you’ve already made Sarah Lacklan feel your wrath. You have no further dreams and you have no more stories to tell.

Your entire existence seems to hinge around your awkward infatuation with your brother. Now that your brother’s most famous detractor has been done away with you may as well stay home. You won’t find fulfillment, purpose, or success in any more endeavors here in the XWF. Your thirst has been quenched and your motor has been switched into neutral. Nowadays you’re not doing anything except coasting along the open road.

There’s nothing left for you to do in this company but suffer brutalization at my hands. It’s an X-treme rules match, so you can bet your ass I’m bringing this hook down to the ring and stringing you up with it, Raab!

Thrax threw his head back in laughter as he swung the meat hook from side to side. Thrax sighed softly as the momentary joy left him.

You are already beginning to outlive your usefulness to me, Raab. What good will you be for me on my climb back to the pinnacle of this company? A win over Raab will impress exactly no one going into my Leap of Faith Match on the moon.

Thrax lowered his hands to his waist as he let the meat hook slowly drop to the ground. All the meat hooks still hanging on the ceiling suddenly stopped swinging.

You’re not even booked on Leap of Faith. I think management is probably going to cut you from the roster at the next round of contract negotiations. It’s a shame they’re tossing me such cannon fodder in my big debut.

Well, re-debut.

I have come back to the XWF after a lifetime of absence to dominate once more. Lesser wrestlers like you, Squire Raab, have always disgusted me. My scorn for willing pawns like you may be what drove me to a career in the ring in the first place. Doing unspeakable violence to the most deserving has always tickled my taint something funny.

I am the embodiment of the fear that keeps lesser wrestlers from challenging the pecking order. I am the wall that separates wheat from the chaff. I am the motherfucking Thrax and I’ve come back to the XWF to find a meat hook and string up every shitcan wrestler I can get my hands on....and I’ve already found my meat hook.

Thrax lifted the meat hook off the ground as he stared down at it.

I will be looking up at you, but still you will always be beneath me. Your always dull star seems to have finally faded once and for all and now you find yourself standing at the most dangerous of crossroads. You can show up to work on Thursday night and find yourself standing across from your worst fucking nightmare, or you can call it quits once and for all and hang up those old wrestling boots before you’re forced to swallow your pride through a feeding tube!

Thrax let the meat hook drop to the ground once more as he brought his hands back down to his waist. Laughter poured out of Thrax’s suit and began to echo throughout the room.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Total and complete domination has never been so easy and it has never been so straight forward. All I have to do is march through this pathetic excuse for a man on my way to the moon. Then, I just have to grab a hold of a briefcase. Then I will have the entire world in my palm.

Thrax looked at his open palm before clenching it into a fist and looking straight ahead.

Lord Raab…...PREPARE TO BE DOMINATED!

[Image: bFUi3wA.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thrax's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-20-2021), Lycana (05-19-2021)