Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker F.T.P - MATCH 03
Sil Offline
Whatever It Takes Goddammit!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-14-2021, 10:54 PM

.:://Prologue\\::.
2330 Hours
Coreytopia
???, Florida

He almost had it. Victory. Inches away…

Then just like that, it was over…

Throwing more than five people over the top, he was red hot. He steamrolled thru some of the best talent that XWF has to offer, with ease. He was inches away. Fucking inches away from doing what it takes most months, or years for most superstars to achieve in a matter of two matches.

… And then, there was Robert Main.

Ah, yes. Robert “The Omega” Main. Like he was a meteorologist predicting the weather, Sil knew that the Universal Championship title shot was going to come down to two of the strongest superstars in this Battle Royale. It was almost a foregone conclusion. Two men that shared similarities aesthetically and style-wise. It’s what the people wanted. Sil and Main slugged it out, back and forth, trading blows to the point that neither man had a clear advantage over the other. It was then that Main got past Sil’s guard, and was able to get the best of a Sil by throwing him over his shoulders.

“All that training, just for you to swing a fucking haymaker…” he growled to himself. He swung the door to his personal room open with enough force to place a crater into the concrete wall, causing asbestos-laced dust to fill the confined space. He shuffled through his toiletries, and personal belongings; grabbing his bag to turn back towards the door. Before making a complete turn, he felt the presence of someone lingering over him.

“Mr… Frigida….” the raspy voice of a man says behind him. Sil turns his head, enough to see six figures dressed like the Men in Black behind him. He can’t make out their faces, their race. Just a sea of black in his peripheral.

“Looks like the boys have come…”
Sil said with a sneer chuckle before turning around to a crowded room full of US Marshal’s. “I knew you guys would eventually find your way around this building.”

“We’d like to do this without any scene Mr. Frigida.” The man in the front of the crowd said. His thinning hair was slicked back, black Oakleys covering his eyes, and he sported a cropped mustache. “You have the right to remain silent…”

“Anything I say can be used against me, or whatever the fuck it is that you fuckin’ say. Let’s just get this the fuck over with.” he placed his arms out in front of the Marshal.

“It can be used against you in the court of law. You also have the right to an attorney.” He said with a still, serious face before three Marshal’s moved past the man and went to turn Frigida around. One of the men; tall, cropped white hair and built like a power lifter went in to assert his dominance on Sil and spun his giant frame around with enough force that he nearly doubled over into the steel lockers.

“Oooh… I like it rough.” Sil said with a sneer chuckle as his face was pinned into the steel locker, between the slits of metal.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” the man said as he wrapped the cuffs around Sil’s meaty wrists, tight.

“C’moooon the party was just starting to get fu-” Sil was caught mid-sentence by a thunderclap of lighting into his neck. One of the officers lit him up with over 5,000 volts of lightning from his taser gun that sent Sil straight to the ground, where the larger officer took to punching Sil in the face. Before the moment that he fell to the ground, he was out like a light. The punches landed on him by the Marshal that knelt over him weren’t even initially felt, until he snapped back into consciousness only a moment later. The voices he heard in his head were a blur, his head ringing, and the G-Force of his body being pinned together to an insurmountable degree as his face was pinned into the concrete flooring made him snap back to reality instantly.

“Stop resisting!” One of the Marshals screamed to an obviously half-conscious man who was not resisting. The next jolt from the taser gun that was deployed brought Sil back to full consciousness as his body convulsed from the powerful thunderstroke. The cuffs were placed around his wrists tight enough that they were cutting off the circulation to his hands, as his body screamed in agony. At this point, he was staring at nothing but canvas, his face still buried into the ground to where he was breathing in the particles of dust from the floor. He turned his head to try to breathe, before one of the Marshal’s slipped in a size twelve combat boot straight to his nose. Like a faucet being turned full blast, he began to gush blood everywhere, as the platoon of men reached in to bring him back to his staggering feet.

“You said you liked it rough, huh bitch?” the well-built officer said into his ear, as they began to carry him towards the room exit. Everything in Sil’s vision was a blur. He was fading in an out of consciousness by the second, as all he could visualize were the blurry silhouettes of men in black jackets, followed by a crowd of people peering into the narrow room, in his direction.

“Clear the way!” one of the officers shouted towards the corridor, where random bystanders stood. Sil couldn’t make out any of the faces, but as he was carried by he could noticed something in particular about most of the people. They all looked familiar in a sense. Familiar in that he’s seen their faces only moments before he came into his locker room.

“This is one hell of a way for these fools to see me go out.” He said to himself, as he gathered his thoughts, realizing that the people he just fought in the Battle Royale were the very ones looking at him get manhandled by the Feds. A sneer grin covered his face, as he looked at the ceiling before being carried by the likes of Jenny Myst, Lycana, Miss Fury, and Barney Green.

“I’m sure they’ll get a laugh out of this at the bar tonight.” Again, he said to himself before being shoved through the next door, which was not designed for a man of Sil’s stature. They then forced him through the room, before engulfing around him once again. Here, he was carted by more onlookers, which looked to be random staff XWF personnel, and security guards. He tried not to focus on all the eyes that were beaming onto him. He was shoved through another door, as he could feel the damp, humid, warm arid air of Coreytopia, Florida smack him right in his bleeding face. He kept his head tilted high, still sporting his signature grin as he could see camera’s, and random faces eyeing his presence.

“FUCK THE POLICE! FREE SIL!” a random onlooker shouted out from the large crowd of XWF fans. Like a pack of wolves, the crowd of onlookers hoarded around the Marshal’s that were carrying Sil out of the viscinity.

“FUCK THE POLICE! FUCK THE POLICE! FUCK THE POLICE!” the crowd binged out on alcohol, cocaine, meth, and whatever other upper that was ever formed into existence then began to shout, and throw random objects at the crowd of Marshal’s. The US Marshal’s did their best to ignore the enraged crowd of XWF fans, as if they hadn’t thought through this part of the procedure before detaining an XWF star that had just had one of the best matches of the night. Perhaps they didn’t know that they were in the heartland of one of the biggest XWF extraordinaire pay per views of the year. They began to rush Sil behind the erected 50 foot titan-tron that was in the beginning process of being disassembled. The further they went, the more fans began to circle them. As they made their way on an embankment where a few XWF vehicles were parked between a slew of security guards, six black Expeditions then rolled up on the platoon. The doors were swiftly opened, and they threw Sil’s large frame into the back seat, and in precise fashion every Marshall scattered into the vehicles.

Two Marshal’s were by each side of Sil, as his massive frame that was fueled by adrenaline could finally find a moment to relax. He looked out the dark tint of the windows, and could see a horde of XWF fans beginning to ensue chaos around the vehicles, before they began to move through the sea of protesters.

.:://VLOG\\::.

I’m back…

Fuck… what a hell of a couple of days it has been. I heard the rumors that have been circling around XWF for the past couple of days… All from I got busted with a pound of meth in my car or the one where I was revealed to be a serial killer. I had to open up my phone to thousands of texts the day I got out from people acting as if they really care. People… man, they make me sick. If I had to go back in that fucking cell and live off of eating ramen noodles for the rest of my life to get away from y’all again, I probably fucking would.

I took a lot of time to sit back on everything, as I rotted away in a pod that wasn’t designed for a man of my stature. Should I even go any further with this shit? Did I make it this far in so little time just to have it all taken from me in an instant?

Maybe so. Fuck. Robert Main. You got lucky brotha. I’m gonna give you that. I hope you get through Chris Page, because we will meet again one day. Mark my fuckin’ words.

Just got word that I’m going up against Jenny Myst this weekend. Welp. I think I proved to you at Coreytopia that the two of us have no business in the ring together. You’re just not in my league, but I’ll entertain you for the moment I’m back in the ring. Maybe you think with all this shit going on that you can slide in and take one away from me. You might be right.

Perhaps I’ll let you live off this positive psychological capital, and let you believe you have the ability to shock the world only weeks after I, in fact shocked the world. No one knew about me this time last month, but now everyone wants to riot in my name. Feels good. That rockstar feeling. It’s coming back. Makes me not wanna give up, after all. When we’re in the ring together, just remember that this will only hurt for a minute. I’m not here to make friends, shake hands with the good ole boys and kiss ass to get to where I need to get to. I’m here to break spirits, shatter egos, and destroy careers.

Looks like you’ll have to find that out the hard way, princess...

[Image: tNsebiF.gif]
"GOOD FUCKIN' MORNING GODDAMMIT!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Sil's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-15-2021), ALIAS (05-15-2021), Dolly Waters (05-15-2021), JimCaedus (05-15-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-16-2021)